Is asymmetry really a big deal? Debating roping

middlehead

middlehead

Iron
Joined
May 9, 2026
Posts
33
Reputation
22
I’m aware a lot of people make too big a deal about symmetry and most people are suicidal when they see their faces flipped since you’re so used to your mirror image but I’m worried I may be especially ugly in this regard. Admittedly I have other terrible failos (skin, bf, eye area) but is my bone structure really asymmetrical enough to warrant concern?
Attached are some pics and a video
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3389.mov
    8.4 MB
  • IMG_3383.jpeg
    IMG_3383.jpeg
    937.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
it matters but it isn’t bad to the point where roping is the solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
I can't open your video, but assuming by picture its not bad
I’m aware a lot of people make too big a deal about symmetry and most people are suicidal when they see their faces flipped since you’re so used to your mirror image but I’m worried I may be especially ugly in this regard. Admittedly I have other terrible failos (skin, bf, eye area) but is my bone structure really asymmetrical enough to warrant concern?
Attached are some pics and a video
 
I’m aware a lot of people make too big a deal about symmetry and most people are suicidal when they see their faces flipped since you’re so used to your mirror image but I’m worried I may be especially ugly in this regard. Admittedly I have other terrible failos (skin, bf, eye area) but is my bone structure really asymmetrical enough to warrant concern?
Attached are some pics and a video
get some money together and fix ur eye area
 
Additional vid taken with back camera, hopefully reduces the distortion
My teeth are really chipped and asymmetrical which prob contribute
Ignore chipotlecel uniform pls
 
Assymtery doesnt matter to much it depends where it is tho what area its on
 

Similar threads

kaytrrr
Replies
3
Views
52
kaytrrr
kaytrrr
Eldian
Replies
9
Views
79
underbiteuser
underbiteuser
bazizilol
Replies
13
Views
66
J7X
J7X
justarira
Replies
0
Views
51
justarira
justarira
I
Replies
2
Views
27
mcdawkflawk
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top