Is attractiveness subjective? To an extent?

D

Deleted member 70233

Iron
Why?

Is bp subjective beauty? The only guy who constantly gets chadlite-chad is the model

One dude gets ltn-chadlite

Rating are cooked ☠️

Boost 1

Why?

Is bp subjective beauty? The only guy who constantly gets chadlite-chad is the model

One dude gets ltn-chadlite

Rating are cooked ☠️
No
Screenshot 2023 08 25 17 49 43 380 edit commiuigallery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70233
Kinda ish it's like having 3 Stacy who look the exact same one blonde, one brunette, one with black hair some people are gonna like a diff girl than others by a big margin

Kinda ish it's like having 3 Stacy who look the exact same one blonde, one brunette, one with black hair some people are gonna like a diff girl than others by a big margin
But ltn to chadlite is huge change

Most people on this forum rate people who look better than them lower because they are jealous, I have an example when I asked a guy to rate me he said: Terrible pic what the fuck made you pic this, I went on his pf n I mog him so I just ignore his take

Most people on this forum rate people who look better than them lower because they are jealous, I have an example when I asked a guy to rate me he said: Terrible pic what the fuck made you pic this, I went on his pf n I mog him so I just ignore his take
Not true

PSL scale gives you a standardised rating based on ideal ratios but nichemaxxing is a thing, you might appear more attractive to that niche

Men are more subjective with beauty than women jfl

Women are very predictable, probably because they have a lower IQ than men.

99% of women like tall men
99% of women like men with square jaws

Just have those 2 things and you will have the woman eating out of the palm of your hand.