Is avatar good?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Or is it overhyped redditor shit? Looks pretty cool for a kids series.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Solidcoin and GetShrekt
Seems decent but from what I've heard the main lady is a slut! I think I tried the first episode and she was annoying also

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Solidcoin, GetShrekt and Danish_Retard

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, ShowerMaxxing, Lmao and 5 others
Watched it as a kid, was my favorite in fact

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Danish_Retard and GetShrekt
Or is it overhyped redditor shit? Looks pretty cool for a kids series.

Avatar the last air bender is literally the best cartoon series made. Trust me, its just a masterpiece in everyway. The story is excellent, the culture, you actually get attached to the characters. Its one of those things you just got to keep watching the next episode as you can't get it out of you mind.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 13332, Harold O'brien and 5 others
Avatar the last air bender is literally the best cartoon series made. Trust me, its just a masterpiece in everyway. The story is excellent, the culture, you actually get attached to the characters. Its one of those things you just got to keep watching the next episode as you can't get it out of you mind.
It is brutally over for you if you still feel this way :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, ShowerMaxxing and Gaia262
Ironically or..? I'll watch it if you actually feel this. Is it on the level of fullmetal alchemist?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Ironically or..? I'll watch it if you actually feel this. Is it on the level of fullmetal alchemist?

It is excellent, I recommend it. I havn't seen full metal alchemist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Danish_Retard

Also bro if you have a ps4 definately play this game its called detroit become human, its such an excellent story/movie game where you choose how it goes. Like its done so extremely and the story is so deep.

Like if you are drawn in by this scene the game is for you. Every scene is done to perfection. Defend the little girl from abuse or do nothing. Shit is intense making your choice in a split second and your choice effect the whole game.

Last edited:
Also bro if you have a ps4 definately play this game its called detroit become human, its such an excellent story/movie game where you choose how it goes. Like its done so extremely and the story is so deep.

Like if you are drawn in by this scene the game is for you. Every scene is done to perfection. Defend the little girl from abuse or do nothing. Shit is intense making your choice in a split second and your choice effect the whole game.

Marcus fully aggressive rebellipn mogs all

• +1
  • +1
Shit was absolute heat, Only cartoon I fw more than avatar is the Boondocks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gaia262
My avi is from that show so that should tell you the answer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Danish_Retard and Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Good for reddit

This show was a leftist propaganda if you think lol :feelskek:

Anti imperialist multiracial feminist fighters with a pacifist cuck avatar
Blacks didn’t exist in avatar so it’s not that multicultural.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • Hmm...
not for simply watching it, but the amount i've watched. I been watching anime since 2009
A legend for anime, But I also like cartoons, the good ones

@StrangerDanger what do you think about this conversation ? My heart hurts while reading this he is so cite and innocent :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger what do you think about this conversation ? My heart hurts while reading this he is so cite and innocent :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
he seems like a nice person

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 16853
best tv show of all time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Loved it as a kid but for adults it is probably boring tbh, the jokes are made for kids. But haven't watched it as an adult so idk

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This show was a leftist propaganda if you think lol :feelskek:

Anti imperialist multiracial feminist fighters with a pacifist cuck avatar
Xd @ShowerMaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Was great
Mogger graphics for 2009. True as well, Americans put sleeper agents in new planet to gain access to valued resource(oil). That fails so they deploy troops destroy a planet and take it by force

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15338
Mogger graphics for 2009. True as well, Americans put sleeper agents in new planet to gain access to valued resource(oil). That fails so they deploy troops destroy a planet and take it by force
2000-2005 cels are best generation

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ShowerMaxxing