Is baby fat cope? Stubborn face fats despite reaching sub sub 15% bf

horsefacin

horsefacin

Hi
Dude ive been trying my hardest to leanmax but my face always remains bloated/fat. and nigga I am not boneless I have pics of me when i was 8-10 and i had mogger cheeksbones and jaw but i ate like shit in early teenhood and ngl i still have some face fat from then.

Im honestly split between the answer being stubborn baby fat which will go away in adulthood or a low hyoid. the latter i cant tell if i have cause idk how to check. ppl say to just feel under ur mouth for a tangible bone but all i feel is a big round muscle that comes down when i swallow

you still have fat pads if youre young, some haev more fat there some less. they should melt partially by the time youre like 22 or something idk

you still have fat pads if youre young, some haev more fat there some less. they should melt partially by the time youre like 22 or something idk
then I have one year to debloat or it's over

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Dude ive been trying my hardest to leanmax but my face always remains bloated/fat. and nigga I am not boneless I have pics of me when i was 8-10 and i had mogger cheeksbones and jaw but i ate like shit in early teenhood and ngl i still have some face fat from then.

Im honestly split between the answer being stubborn baby fat which will go away in adulthood or a low hyoid. the latter i cant tell if i have cause idk how to check. ppl say to just feel under ur mouth for a tangible bone but all i feel is a big round muscle that comes down when i swallow
was impossible for me to get defined at 16-18, I'm 20 now and my jaw is more defined now even though my abs are barely showing, if you are 20 and over and have very lean abs and your face is not lean then you are boneless

idk

I am 23 despite being Asian I don't have that baby fat anymore I think

maybe water retention?

regardless over for you I guess? because lean face is good on guys

idk

I am 23 despite being Asian I don't have that baby fat anymore I think

maybe water retention?

regardless over for you I guess? because lean face is good on guys
Nigga respectfully over half your posts Are low iq as fk u speak like a 11 year old curry in a "5mb free gtav crack" comment section and say nothing but water

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Nigga respectfully over half your posts Are low iq as fk u speak like a 11 year old curry in a "5mb free gtav crack" comment section and say nothing but water
I am not picking on you

I am just suggesting that maybe it's water retention on your face.

If it's baby fat then probably age related

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
I am not picking on you

I am just suggesting that maybe it's water retention on your face.

If it's baby fat then probably age related
Ngl i was a little heated sorry bro I just got my shit kicked in a fortnite 1v1

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Baby fat isn’t cope if under the age of 20

Not only do you have more fatpads, but also less developed bones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Allornothing