is backsleeping cope?

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Bronze
ive slept on alternating sides my entire life never my back so im obviously a little bit unsymmetrical would back sleeping fix this? or maybe sleeping on the opposite side

I've slept on my back my entire life and I'm still somewhat asymmetrical.

everyone is.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, R@m@, caiolindo and 7 others
nope.

i slept on my left side for many years and my left eyelid is noticeably lower than my right

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, maxxmclooks, gr34ter and 1 other person
I've slept on my back my entire life and I'm still somewhat asymmetrical.

everyone is.
im not visibly asymmetrical but how much does symmetry even play into smv and attractiveness?

I read somewhere that sleeping on your side could make your nasolabial folds worse. If I was you I would definitely avoid it, I don't think it's good to put constant pressure on the skin of the face.

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
my right side of my face is uglier than my left and i sleep on my right so

• +1
im not visibly asymmetrical but how much does symmetry even play into smv and attractiveness?
having no asymmetry makes you look weird if anything, I fixed most of it with threads and people tell me I look like AI now.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and hunkymonkey69
I read somewhere that sleeping on your side could make your nasolabial folds worse. If I was you I would definitely avoid it, I don't think it's good to put constant pressure on the skin of the face.
yea it sort of droops down the side of face that u sleep on ive noticed. but even monkeys sleep on their side

having no asymmetry makes you look weird if anything, I fixed most of it with threads and people tell me I look like AI now.
do u remember the threads that worked?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
it'll average out and visible asymmetry is way worse
honestly i might at this point i kinda give up.

ive been trying to sleep on my back for almost two years but i just wake up on my side or front most of the time.

idk but its impossible for me to sleep on my back for some reason

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, hunkymonkey69, kiyopon and 1 other person
ive slept on alternating sides my entire life never my back so im obviously a little bit unsymmetrical would back sleeping fix this? or maybe sleeping on the opposite side
nah it doesnt rlly help fix assymetry but its a lot more comfortable

• +1