Is bad lighting cope

J

JeyJeyJoey

Iron
Ive hear people say bad lightning is cope, i have seen good looking people look really bad in bad lighting. So it it cope or not? I look great in any lightning thats on my face, bur back lightning i dont.

• +1
Reactions: MoroccanGoku and alriodai
On pictures or in motion? In motion you look way better in pictures / videos and I am sure of that because pictures / videos shows only couple frame, you can look good in one frame and bad in another frame, but if you're universally unattractive it's over

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
cope jfl. if u ugly u know u ugly

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
cope jfl. if u ugly u know u ugly
that's what I said, if you're universally ugly no matter in what lighting you will always look ugly, but sometimes pictures can be misleading and lighting too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
that's what I said, if you're universally ugly no matter in what lighting you will always look ugly, but sometimes pictures can be misleading and lighting too
Yah i agree i just dont look good if theres no light on my face, maybe thats just because you cant really see my face id theres no light on it lmao

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
Oh yeah you can take bad pictures of practically anyone in bad lighting

Oh yeah you can take bad pictures of practically anyone in bad lighting
So how do I actually look? Decent lighting bur not amazing lighting? I feel like i look amazing in flash, or andy direct lighting or any subtle lighting. Just like
Back lighting makes my nose look wierd and you cant really see my jawline

Last edited:
I think a video in outside lighting is best to see tbh. Indoor lighting can make you look worse or better depending on where the light shines. I believe that seeing yourself in-motion in normal, even lighting will give you the most accurate representation. Still pics with varying lighting and angles can produce vastly different results, lighting affects pics much more than it affects how people see you irl.

I think a video in outside lighting is best to see tbh. Indoor lighting can make you look worse or better depending on where the light shines. I believe that seeing yourself in-motion in normal, even lighting will give you the most accurate representation. Still pics with varying lighting and angles can produce vastly different results, lighting affects pics much more than it affects how people see you irl.
True also because cameras cant detect depth and color like eyes can. Like i said i look great in any lighting thats on my face just like sometimes lighting can get the best of me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Ive hear people say bad lightning is cope, i have seen good looking people look really bad in bad lighting. So it it cope or not? I look great in any lightning thats on my face, bur back lightning i dont.
I also notice it, in bad lighting some of my facial traits become noticeably worse like my skin texture or my eyebrows appear thinner, I don't know why.

• +1
Reactions: salah11