Is BB cream noticeable irl ?

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Wanna use it to hide my scars and acne but don’t wanna be called out for wearing makeup

@Prettyboy
not sure who else is knowledgeable on makeup

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I really like Missha M’s Perfect cover BB cream , it’s a Korean product (K-beauty, the Korean makeup / cosmetics scene is a very deep rabbit hole that’s mostly untouched by Westerners). It’s very lightweight yet stackable and feels nice

Now you don’t have to go overboard with it like this girl but it can hide a lot of things and it’s also cheap
7EC7A1D3 0697 45D8 BAA8 F83F5F308BCD

2983096_5547AC1D-7FA8-4DEE-8137-B1053EAC0DE4.jpeg

Attachments

• 5547AC1D-7FA8-4DEE-8137-B1053EAC0DE4.jpeg
    5547AC1D-7FA8-4DEE-8137-B1053EAC0DE4.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Sondern, AscendingHero and 6 others
not really if you rub it in right, maybe use a blending cream before applying it as well. then again, i read you have scars, it will be much more noticeable on someting like a scar. make up cant hide texture of face.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 7580
not really if you rub it in right, maybe use a blending cream before applying it as well. then again, i read you have scars, it will be much more noticeable on someting like a scar. make up cant hide texture of face.
Most scars aren’t deep, most are dark red pigmentation
I hope I can hide em with bb cream

Wanna use it to hide my scars and acne but don’t wanna be called out for wearing makeup

@Prettyboy
not sure who else is knowledgeable on makeup
I would highly reccomend wearing BB cream to cover up acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 7580
I really like Missha M’s Perfect cover BB cream , it’s a Korean product (K-beauty, the Korean makeup / cosmetics scene is a very deep rabbit hole that’s mostly untouched by Westerners). It’s very lightweight yet stackable and feels nice

Now you don’t have to go overboard with it like this girl but it can hide a lot of things and it’s also cheap
View attachment 1777588
the fraud is crazy these days:lul:

YES, it's retarded to use bb cream irl unless you are fagmaxing

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 7580
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and alriodai
Just don’t looksmax brooo
that's the most shit ih ate about not being fully white
whenever you get acne scars that shit get hyperpigmentation and it ruins your whole coloring
smhhh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
that's the most shit ih ate about not being fully white
whenever you get acne scars that shit get hyperpigmentation and it ruins your whole coloring
smhhh
It ruins everyone.. not just ethnics

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
S
It ruins everyone.. not just ethnics
Shit bro, i dont know but i think the white ppl get only red acne scars
Meanwhile us we get BLACK hypergimentation, ruinnig our coloring

• So Sad
S

Shit bro, i dont know but i think the white ppl get only red acne scars
Meanwhile us we get BLACK hypergimentation, ruinnig our coloring
Yea that would be far worse than red tbh

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Just don’t looksmax brooo
looksmax=/= fagmax. Any girl can tell bb cream from 10 yards. I support every kind of looksmaxing but make-up. Use Accutane if you have acne

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 7580
I use this everyday before I go out

• Love it
looksmax=/= fagmax. Any girl can tell bb cream from 10 yards. I support every kind of looksmaxing but make-up. Use Accutane if you have acne
There are guys here who use make up and slay

I myself wear tinted chapstick on dates and I’m sure it has helped slay much easier after meeting a girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad

View attachment 1777588
can this stuff hide pores on face?

It works only for pulling gay chadlites and below
No
Makeup maxxing is legit
Bb cream
Tinted chapstick
Mascara
Etc

I don’t know how to use makeup but lots of guys here who do and slay hard

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Kingcel32 and ChristianChad
everyone who replied to this are fags

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad
BB cream is pretty mild compared to more standard make-ups, don’t use too much an you’re good. Ideally use it on spots on the face, or to make skin complexion/collagen look nicer. But I think everyone here should use tretinoin/Retin-A first and foremost, it’s such a huge looksmaxx and is making my skin look so much better and smoother

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7580
BB cream is pretty mild compared to more standard make-ups, don’t use too much an you’re good. Ideally use it on spots on the face, or to make skin complexion/collagen look nicer. But I think everyone here should use tretinoin/Retin-A first and foremost, it’s such a huge looksmaxx and is making my skin look so much better and smoother
Have been using retin a for more than a month
No difference

Hate my life so much.. all you need a clear skin to not get ghosted by 90% girls

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I would treat the skin issues instead of trying to cover them up. Currently using a 70% Glycolic Acid peel to remove a scar, Tret + Clindamycin to remove acne.

• +1
Reactions: submammal
Bb cream is legit as fuck

Just make sure your skin isn't too dry or it will flake

An if your skin is too oily it will slide off

But it's a legit easy af and effective looksmax

Also start wearing mascara too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23, AscendingHero and Deleted member 7580
I would treat the skin issues instead of trying to cover them up. Currently using a 70% Glycolic Acid peel to remove a scar, Tret + Clindamycin to remove acne.
mb for bump did this work?

the shit is undetectable if you rub it in right. dont know what these idiots are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
the shit is undetectable if you rub it in right. dont know what these idiots are talking about.
why the fuck are you answering post from 2022