Is beardmaxxing legit?

Deleted member 7521

Deleted member 7521

Just smile bro
Provided it grows in well and had good shape, I feel like anything that has to do with maximising your masculinity is downplayed on this forum because everyone wants a JB lmao

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Very

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Kingkellz, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and RoundHouse
If good jaw stubble mogs other wise grow a beard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Yeah, my thoughts on beards are, if you ain’t getting young girls without one, why not grow one, hide half your face and attract 25 year olds??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Yerico7, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
just hide your haloes theory is always legit

Provided it grows in well and had good shape, I feel like anything that has to do with maximising your masculinity is downplayed on this forum because everyone wants a JB lmao
no it isnt, and this is coming from someone with a beard

if you can grow a beard yes

Dan Bilzerian had a crazy ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, Acnno, joel17 and 4 others
You still can’t cover your cheekbones with it or give yourself forward growth. Almost cope. Almost.

If you have shit jaw and chin, yes
otherwise, no

You still can’t cover your cheekbones with it or give yourself forward growth. Almost cope. Almost.
Of you have the thickness you can legit style it in a way that makes your chin look like it's bigger

Jfl I used to do that but I fell for the pretty boy shaven or death meme

Of you have the thickness you can legit style it in a way that makes your chin look like it's bigger

Jfl I used to do that but I fell for the pretty boy shaven or death meme
Yes but you’re not going to make your maxilla forward or even create that illusion.

I have mediocre lower third but really good beard genes
Try it out then
I have a shit jaw and my beard halos me so hard, a foid said she really liked it once.
I am vikingmaxxing now with long beard, slightly long hair and pale skin and alternative girls really like it

• +1
Try it out then
I have a shit jaw and my beard halos me so hard, a foid said she really liked it once.
I am vikingmaxxing now with long beard, slightly long hair and pale skin and alternative girls really like it
I think masculinemaxxing is the only way for me tbh

I think going clean shaven would be a waste of good genes lol, friends get mad when I shave

Only thing I'm worried about is appealing to a smaller set of women

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Stare
I think masculinemaxxing is the only way for me tbh

I think going clean shaven would be a waste of good genes lol, friends get mad when I shave

Only thing I'm worried about is appealing to a smaller set of women
I think most foids find a strong beard more attractive than a mediocre jaw

• +1
I think most foids find a strong beard more attractive than a mediocre jaw
Truth, I guess maximising your strengths is a part of looksmaxxing

Not everyone can be a masculine Dom just like how everyone can't be a prettyboy tiktok chad

• +1
Reactions: Stare
it works for some people for some odd reason.. It no just for people that have recessed jaw. I personally hate growing bread because it itchy as fuck and It make me look older but at same time its make you look masculine.

What if you look like this with a beard?
crowther.jpg

• JFL
if u can grow one properly yeah. im gonna minoxmaxx to fill it in better.

What if you look like this with a beard?
crowther.jpg
your beard should simulate a strong jaw, not chubby cheeks. If u the dude, trim it on the sides and try to grown the front

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
If you have a bad/mediocre jaw, and you can grow a thick one that doesn't look like pubes, then yeah it's a very good looksmax.
If your jaw is decent you're better off clean shaven or with a short stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
your beard should simulate a strong jaw, not chubby cheeks. If u the dude, trim it on the sides and try to grown the front
Is this good? This was the peak of my beard frauding

IMG 20201118 025436

If you have a bad/mediocre jaw, and you can grow a thick one that doesn't look like pubes, then yeah it's a very good looksmax.
If your jaw is decent you're better off clean shaven or with a short stubble.

Do you mean like recessed jaw from Sides?

I have a nice beard and im doing minox in my beard for maximum density. JFL at not beardmaxing nowdays. Stubble, not beard.

I'm rocking a very heavy stubble nowadays, that is practically a a mini beard

It compliments my strong jaw and chin and I seem to get a lot more IOI's with it

yes, stubble alone makes me go like 0.5 PSL up