Is beating your wife a Chad trait?

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
? Or cuck I would only slap her ass and do Sexi sex with anger:lul:
 
Last edited:
low iq since it will only make things worse
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Htobrother
Islam.me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 2352 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Are you ? Muslim
I wish I was. Are Hoejabi's hot. Don't see Hoejabi's in India. Even if they wear most are ugly as sin repulsive.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I wish I was. Are Hoejabi's hot. Don't see Hoejabi's in India. Even if they wear most are ugly as sin repulsive.
They are really hot my dick gets everytime hard when I see one ngl and they are giving me ioi sometimes one smiled at me she was really cute probably 24 a lot older than me
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
No but high t trait
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Htobrother
They are really hot my dick gets everytime hard when I see one ngl and they are giving me ioi sometimes one smiled at me she was really cute probably 24 a lot older than me
Milfs are good tbh because they know what they are doing.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
It should rarely ever be used so no. Only as a last resort if she is physically going crazy or something
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Choking her putting thumb in her mouth for sucking that's fucking hot 😔My imagination is wild asf.
Yes it is deamn
74D19D83 9EC8 41D2 BAAA 379D66E7D901
 
Get ready for divorce and your money be gone
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
10
Views
63
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
swaggyp1
Replies
1
Views
21
ngannou
N
D
Replies
2
Views
45
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
Harlem_Spartan
Replies
2
Views
27
Jgns
Jgns
1966Ford
Replies
0
Views
12
1966Ford
1966Ford

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top