Is becoming lean 90% of looks?

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Zephir
Would you say being lean (10%) is about 90% of your looks and fixing your colouring / skin is close to completely maxing it out ?

What would you also say is the optimal bf 10%?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, HeightPilledum and rgvmogger07
Would you say being lean (10%) is about 90% of your looks and fixing your colouring / skin is close to completely maxing it out ?

If talking about softmaxx prob yeah
Optimal bf 10-12

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 90988
leanmax is as ascending as any surgery without leanmax your nothing looks wise

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and HeightPilledum
If talking about softmaxx prob yeah
Optimal bf 10-12
I feel like you really can’t do anything more than becoming as lean as possible .
If you still look bad surgery / natural aging is the only thing saving you i think

being 10-12% is 99% of looksmaxing if u ain’t doing surgery, and u shouldn’t do surgery till you get to 10-12%.

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen, LooksmaxxHopeful, HeightPilledum and 2 others
being 10-12% is 99% of looksmaxing if u ain’t doing surgery, and u shouldn’t do surgery till you get to 10-12%.
Your bio said "bruxism saves lives" but i have a wide jaw bone and big masseters from grinding and clenching my teeth my whole life and it looks bad sometimes and good other times. Is it because I'm high body fat?

I also believe this is true , if you’re not at least around 12% you don’t truly know what you look like.
99% of looks max is definitely getting lean. It’s where all the TikTok transformations you see come from (Yes, even zeta)

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen and appealmaxed
Your bio said "bruxism saves lives" but i have a wide jaw bone and big masseters from grinding and clenching my teeth my whole life and it looks bad sometimes and good other times. Is it because I'm high body fat?
show me jaw in pm.
people with bruxism topically have above average jaws tbh, since their massater muscles are so developed, usually overdeveloped.

if i clench and grind all days it’s not cos of genes. your massaters r under constant stress all day causing the muscle to grow.
I will get lean and see if I look better because I'm like around 25% body fat and Imight get masseter botox after I get lean because i heard wide jaw bone and small masseters look best since the muscle is rounded. Some people look better with big masseters some people don't. It could be because I'm high body fat.

softmaxxing only ascends you one third of a tier. ex. if you're a low ltn and you softmaxx everything (lean, eye area, hair, any other cope) you can only go up to mid ltn. this is just the truth because for males genetics is 99% of your looks. a ltb as long as she's skinny she can makeupmaxx and go from ltb to stacylite

softmaxxing only ascends you one third of a tier. ex. if you're a low ltn and you softmaxx everything (lean, eye area, hair, any other cope) you can only go up to mid ltn. this is just the truth because for males genetics is 99% of your looks. a ltb as long as she's skinny she can makeupmaxx and go from ltb to stacylite
If your a low LTN, surgery is the only thing saving you obviously.
But if your a htn
Soft maxxing can ascend you to Chadlite easily
Same for chadlite , soft maxxing as a chad kite can get you to chad

If your a low LTN, surgery is the only thing saving you obviously.
But if your a htn
Soft maxxing can ascend you to Chadlite easily
Same for chadlite , soft maxxing as a chad kite can get you to chad
this applies to any level. if you are chad then you are chad. simple as that. if you were a true chad you could still see bones if you were fat. chad has hollow cheeks at 20%+ bf

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
this applies to any level. if you are chad then you are chad. simple as that. if you were a true chad you could still see bones if you were fat. chad has hollow cheeks at 20%+ bf
I have hollows at 18 % 😎

Being lean is a necessity if trying to max out looks. 10% is optimal for face definition

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and verlooksen
stfu moron "chad has hollow cheeks at 20% bf" yeah sure buddy cope harder fag

• +1
Yes if you're not 10%bf you are not reaching your potential, it's hard to reach for a reason

• +1
Getting lean is law but coloring is also law so no

• +1
If you aren’t boneless then yeah

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and noahwillascend
it depends on your starting point im naturally at like 11-12% so for me it wouldnt really ascend me

• +1
stfu moron "chad has hollow cheeks at 20% bf" yeah sure buddy cope harder fag
you're the one coping nigga, chad doesn't have to starve to show he has good genetics. and what do I have to cope for? I'm not a lardass, I'm 100% edging 10% bf. the one softmax that isn't cope did jack shit for me and will do jack shit for most people anyways. chad is born not made

Last edited:
  • +1
no obviously not.

One can get lean - but with bad proportions, bad skin, ugly features like very downturned eyes or a very recessed chin being lean wont do nothing.

getting lean is what can make good underlying features pop more but an ugly person stays ugly even when they get lean.

My cheekbones start showing at like 15-17 %. I dont need to be 12% for that. But overall i look better at 12% because i have a good bone structure underneath the fat.

• +1
you're the one coping nigga, chad doesn't have to starve to show he has good genetics. and what do I have to cope for? I'm not a lardass, I'm 100% edging 10% bf. the one softmax that isn't cope did jack shit for me and will do jack shit for most people anyways. chad is born not made
i mean ogee curve at 20%+ bf is possible (im the proof) but hollow cheeks at 20%+ is not possible bro

you are clearly exaggerating

and i swear the leanmax would ascend me hard, what bf u recommend btw

no obviously not.

One can get lean - but with bad proportions, bad skin, ugly features like very downturned eyes or a very recessed chin being lean wont do nothing.

getting lean is what can make good underlying features pop more but an ugly person stays ugly even when they get lean.

My cheekbones start showing at like 15-17 %. I dont need to be 12% for that. But overall i look better at 12% because i have a good bone structure underneath the fat.
if cheekbones start to show at 15-17% your bones aren't good but rather decent

ive got ogee curve at 25%+ bf