Is Beef Tallow Cope? Science behind it

M

Must_Ascend

Iron
Genuinely curious if anybody could provide me with raw science about beef tallow instead of wagecucked cope research.

Eating hella ribeyes and eggs and shit. But I used can I team facial moisturizer but I feel like that shit lowers test.

I get 30 mins of sun daily in morning and at night in intervals of 10 mins. To max test levels and avoid burn.

Looking to use beef tallow on nose and cheekbones to prevent sunburn and hyaluronic acid after shower for anti agin.

Fuck all you brainwashed covid mask cucks who avoid the sun. Enjoy having low test levels, bad sleep, and overall low feeling of well being.

Need real science

Thanks,
must_ascend

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
You dont need any protection from the sun whatsoever. An old human would never think about putting oil extracted from fried beef fat on his skin because hes afraid of the sun giving him cancer. He would just stand under the sun getting sunlight because it feels good and stop when he feels like it.

• +1
Reactions: Must_Ascend
You dont need any protection from the sun whatsoever. An old human would never think about putting oil extracted from fried beef fat on his skin because hes afraid of the sun giving him cancer. He would just stand under the sun getting sunlight because it feels good and stop when he feels like it.
Why do you have that carnivore gremlin in your signature

Dawg its fuckin beef fat, works as moisturizer and you can cook with it; I wouldn't imagine it would help much with blocking the sun but as long as you dont just roast for hours it doesn't matter.

if u dont have acne beef tallow will make ur skin ascend hard