Framemaxxx
<3
- Joined
- May 31, 2025
- Posts
- 4,772
- Reputation
- 13,755
T
I know atleast 10 users who should be banned then
I know atleast 10 users who should be banned then
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
good day to be straightT
I know atleast 10 users who should be banned then
Theyre gay but dont wanna admit itWdym closeted ?
How would you know they are closeted, until they admit to it?
I mean yeah i guessTheyre gay but dont wanna admit it
what abt @signatureharry's banBeing gay isn't bannable
Gayposting is
This has been proven and said by mods time and time again, one of the mods is infact gay aswell
Gayposting obv, he talked about his gay experiences and pushed his homo agenda around 24/7what abt @signatureharry's ban