Is being a famous youtuber dangerous?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
It seems like they never die lol. Not saying that they should. But people die a lot in the UK and the KSI Niko omilana etc survive.

Is it cause they dont involve in gangs and stuff

It seems like they never die lol. Not saying that they should. But people die a lot in the UK and the KSI Niko omilana etc survive.

ans: ksi went to a private school

No I mean why hasn't he been attacked if he's famous
Good question. think it's since everyone loves him, jestermaxxed. its not like he'll actively walk through a shady area as well, prob be recognised by fans.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

The sidemen have Yakuza level Nigerian warriors guarding them at all times in public. They're both juiced 6ft 4 to 6ft 8, 120kg units
r/ksi - Randolf and his drug cartel
Shoutout to these scary looking beasts for keeping our boys safe : ksi

The sidemen have Yakuza level Nigerian warriors guarding them at all times in public. They're both juiced 6ft 4 to 6ft 8, 120kg units
r/ksi - Randolf and his drug cartel
Shoutout to these scary looking beasts for keeping our boys safe : ksi
they are paying to be mogged

• JFL
Reactions: SLA

Because Black African.

Probably because they know the area they live in, you always hear about football stars moving to another country and getting robbed because they don't know the area.