Is being a man naturally more low trust than being women because men taller bigger stronger faster aggressive

Pei

Pei

Kraken
@PeiFan94

• +1
Reactions: Jova and n9wiff
Men are less trustworthy in general. If I left my wallet somewhere or need something an assignment partner 9/10 times a foid would be more trustworthy.

That's where I live though, social dynamics depend on nationality, culture etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Jova and Pei
@PeiFan94 sorry but too add on if a maj with this face and hair was around you would you still be wary of him because at end of day has man strength even if face very femenine

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpeg
    IMG_0199.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
Men are less trustworthy in general. If I left my wallet somewhere or need something an assignment partner 9/10 times a foid would be more trustworthy.

What if maj was like Barrett with long hair would you trust him like foid

• +1
Reactions: Jova
@PeiFan94 sorry but too add on if a maj with this face and hair was around you would you still be wary of him because at end of day has man strength even if face very femenine
I'm not wary of anyone unless they do something to make themselves seem threatening or untrustworthy

I think I trust men more than women. The only female friends I've ever had were drug addicts

I think I trust men more than women. The only female friends I've ever had were drug addicts
Same and only one 🤣

Made me hate women a lot less just knowing one though I was cooked

Now I don't care at all

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94

?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Would people trust Barrett
Probably slightly less likely to be trusted than the average person due to eye area but relatively still trustworthy.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
usually this is the case

• +1
Reactions: Pei
If Barrett look like this would you trust him still despite not being real women posted top
idk tbh

probably not

U think people would think he stole from them
maybe

people are much more likely to suspect a man especially a young man of stealing

maybe

people are much more likely to suspect a man especially a young man of stealing
Even attractive man or would people assume he enjoys fucking other over because think he’s better everyone else @PeiFan94

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
Even attractive man or would people assume he enjoys fucking other over because think he’s better everyone else @PeiFan94
If you look high T and young you look less trustworthy since low inhib and not fully developed frontal lobe

Did u know Barrett was bully in school u they said let people know he though they were ugly and he was disgusted
Do u have an actual source on that

Female drug addicts tend to be more masculine on average

Do u have an actual source on that
A women on Reddit but @LeonidasGui and I just have feelings she was telling truth because who wouldn’t act like that if u had that face