Is being a Muslim/Jew seen as a failo for dating (either gender) in Western Europe?

Is being a Muslim/Jew seen as a failo for dating (either gender) in Western Europe?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title. I've heard that many women aren't willing to date Muslim or Jewish men here in Western Europe (who aren't from these religions) because they'd have to change their way of life (e.g. no pig meat, must circumcise male children, etc) even if they were liberal Muslims and Jews.

This also seems to apply for non-Muslim and non-Jewish men dating women from these religions (i.e. they must be circumsised after converting, especially in Judaism, and they must stop eating pig meat), but the penalties seem to be less severe for women than men from these backgrounds.

Despite the dating pool usually being smaller for these groups, they tend to get married slightly earlier than their Anglo/Christian/other Western European counterparts, like in the case of Saint Gonzalocel, who is Jewish IRL (was wearing a kippah in his wedding pic if you look closely enough) and got married in his mid-20s. Similarly, many Muslims I know got married around the same age here in the UK despite having uni degrees.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Another day another useless xangsane thread

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Xangsane
Another day another useless xangsane thread
Just asking. I was reading Reddit comments where a woman from the UK said she will not date these groups for the reasons mentioned in the OP.

They'll all be wet for my avi jewish or not

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Just asking. I was reading Reddit comments where a woman from the UK said she will not date these groups for the reasons mentioned in the OP.
Yes it s a huge turn off.

• +1
I would love to date or get to know a jew, always thought some jewish girls to be smart and blackpilled than other groups of people by a significant margin but not the direct form or psl/looksim

But knows and can understand such matters

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18926 and Xangsane
Any women who doesn’t like Muslim values is a whore anyway and not worth dating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, AsGoodAsItGets, Oberyn and 1 other person
In what way would you say one being a Muslim/Jew is a turn off?
its something like being a nice guy thing being religious im sure.

women are more into careless badboys u know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Xangsane
In what way would you say one being a Muslim/Jew is a turn off?
It's like being an ethnic, you can't give a proper answer to why it's a turnoff but you know it is.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I remember some Jewish females that would only date Jewish guys.

• +1
It's like being an ethnic, you can't give a proper answer to why it's a turnoff but you know it is.
Muslim for the vast majority of times yes from a western sexual market viewpoint
Jews, not so much no

• +1
Reactions: ALP
I remember some Jewish females that would only date Jewish guys.
Just referring to non-Muslim and non-Jewish people dating people from these religions.
Of course in the US, the Jew seeking Jew phenomenon is common, just like in the UK with the Muslim seeking Muslim phenomenon for marriages.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Muslim for the vast majority of times yes from a western sexual market viewpoint
Jews, not so much no
Even if the said Muslim had brown hair and blue eyes?
Plus, Jewish life seems to place slightly stricter rules on living than Muslim life it seems

Plus, Jewish life seems to place slightly stricter rules on living than Muslim life it seems
Yes but in a minor way
Like I dont want to do anything with the religion but I like the guy
Type of thing

• +1
That is if you are a devout muslim or atleast dont break its rules

Any women who doesn’t like Muslim values is a whore anyway and not worth dating
?? Answer the question or Muhammad was a pig fucking pedo faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and House Lannister
Yeah, even liberal Muslims and Jews I'm referring to.
Describe "liberal Muslim" nearly all Jews in the west are liberal that is Judaism is only written in their passport and they know about it but doesn't care or believe in it much
But wont think of it much

• +1
?? Answer the question or Muhammad was a pig fucking pedo faggot
58925823 42C1 4E19 B945 42B47BEB650E

• +1
Reactions: youngmax
Describe "liberal Muslim" nearly all Jews in the west are liberal that is Judaism is only written in their passport and they know about it but doesn't care or believe in it much
But wont think of it much
Liberal Muslim = you don't eat pork, very rarely drink alcohol, aware of Islamic culture, snipped but don't really pray often.
Similar to your description above. I know one black guy who's like this.

• Woah
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Liberal Muslim = you don't eat pork, very rarely drink alcohol, aware of Islamic culture, snipped but don't really pray often.
Drinking alcohol a few times are a whole level different than not praying much

Dude I would question a Muslim who had drank a few times before

Islam in the west is mostly a joke or they are very closed on themselves
I cage at western muslims when they mix Arabic words with English words
Like they would say only Allah instead of god
Or astagfurallah instead of God bless you
Same with saying Jannah Nar instead of saying heaven and hell

They are the same,your piety won't change if you say it in Arabic

You told me Gonzolo is Half Muslim? How come did he have a Jewish wedding?

• JFL
You told me Gonzolo is Half Muslim? How come did he have a Jewish wedding?
Nah, that was a meme.
he's Jewish with MENA (Levant) and white ancestry.

Title. I've heard that many women aren't willing to date Muslim or Jewish men here in Western Europe (who aren't from these religions) because they'd have to change their way of life (e.g. no pig meat, must circumcise male children, etc) even if they were liberal Muslims and Jews.

This also seems to apply for non-Muslim and non-Jewish men dating women from these religions (i.e. they must be circumsised after converting, especially in Judaism, and they must stop eating pig meat), but the penalties seem to be less severe for women than men from these backgrounds.

Despite the dating pool usually being smaller for these groups, they tend to get married slightly earlier than their Anglo/Christian/other Western European counterparts, like in the case of Saint Gonzalocel, who is Jewish IRL (was wearing a kippah in his wedding pic if you look closely enough) and got married in his mid-20s. Similarly, many Muslims I know got married around the same age here in the UK despite having uni degrees.

What are your thoughts?
It is only taxed if you are under HTN, if your above then it’s a halo

• Hmm...
Really? Doesn't seem to be the case here at all.
Girls can tell your religion by your name, I’ve told multiple girls my name and they have no issues with it, people usually assume I’m not Muslim, after they find out, they get interested and ask questions. It’s a halo if your more attractive because it’s seen as something that adds depth to your personality. Obvs if you have terrorist pheno or curry it’ll hurt you tho.

• +1
If you practice any religion seriously it is a falio for mass appeal in dating. However, if you are religious you can often marry a HQNP girl who is the same religion.

• +1
If you practice any religion seriously it is a falio for mass appeal in dating. However, if you are religious you can often marry a HQNP girl who is the same religion.
What about casual observers/non-practicers born into the religion?

Girls can tell your religion by your name, I’ve told multiple girls my name and they have no issues with it, people usually assume I’m not Muslim, after they find out, they get interested and ask questions. It’s a halo if your more attractive because it’s seen as something that adds depth to your personality. Obvs if you have terrorist pheno or curry it’ll hurt you tho.
Here in the UK women get a little chilly when they find out you're Muslim even if you don't have the terrorist pheno or curry.
I'm not sure how it is in other countries but a situation like yours would be much more desirable.

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
What about casual observers/non-practicers born into the religion?

I would say it should not affect dating in that case. I don't think younger people would care but maybe their older family would be against these religious groups.

if you look good enough nothing matters.

however overall people don't really care about unless they were brought up in a very fucked up household

it's weird I'm Muslim but I've never had a western girlfriend who loves pig meat. all of them rarely eat it and hate it. I don't have enough data to prove it but maybe pig eaters are just more racists in general lol

Yes, it's definitely a huge failo. I'm not religious, but still if I were to marry a Christian girl the wedding would have to be without a priest, something which the girl's family would probably not approve of. Also in terms of casual dating, circumcised penises are pretty unusual in Europe ... :feelswah:

That's the failos I can think of for now, might be a few more though.

• +1
Yes, it's definitely a huge failo. I'm not religious, but still if I were to marry a Christian girl the wedding would have to be without a priest, something which the girl's family would probably not approve of. Also in terms of casual dating, circumcised penises are pretty unusual in Europe ... :feelswah:

That's the failos I can think of for now, might be a few more though.
Also, most circumcised penises in Europe belong to people of colour.
Here in the UK, non-whites are far more likely to be circumcised; MENAs/Jews, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Black Africans are the groups with the highest circumcision rates here.

Of the whites, the only people you'll see circumcised here are Ashkenazi Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus

What are your thoughts?
Jew idk muslim 10000% yes for ltr, but for ons I really don't think foids will give a fuck if you're a hot muslim man if ur just hooking up.