Is Being a Wagecuck Actually a Coping Mechanism or Just Society’s Way of Using Us?

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
What's up, guys? So, I was sitting at my job, grinding away, and it hit me—am I just a wagecuck? Like, we're all told to get a good job, make that paper, and it’s supposed to make us more attractive or something. But let’s get real, does it even matter?

I mean, you could be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, and you could still get heightmogged by some random dude at the bar. Where's the justice in that?

And don’t even get me started on the whole “money can't buy happiness” thing. It’s lifefuel when you get that paycheck, but it’s pure suicidefuel when you realize you’re still sleeping alone at the end of the day.

So here's my question—are we all just wagecucking without even realizing it? Is the grind really helping us, or is it just another way society is feeding us bluepills?

And yeah, before someone brings it up—I get it, working is essential. We all gotta eat. But the way society hypes it up, you'd think having a job would at least get you a date. Yet, here we are.

What do y'all think? Is the wagecuck life a legit strategy for moneymaxxing, or is it just another societal illusion?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and gribsufer1
What's up, guys? So, I was sitting at my job, grinding away, and it hit me—am I just a wagecuck? Like, we're all told to get a good job, make that paper, and it’s supposed to make us more attractive or something. But let’s get real, does it even matter?

I mean, you could be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, and you could still get heightmogged by some random dude at the bar. Where's the justice in that?

And don’t even get me started on the whole “money can't buy happiness” thing. It’s lifefuel when you get that paycheck, but it’s pure suicidefuel when you realize you’re still sleeping alone at the end of the day.

So here's my question—are we all just wagecucking without even realizing it? Is the grind really helping us, or is it just another way society is feeding us bluepills?

And yeah, before someone brings it up—I get it, working is essential. We all gotta eat. But the way society hypes it up, you'd think having a job would at least get you a date. Yet, here we are.

What do y'all think? Is the wagecuck life a legit strategy for moneymaxxing, or is it just another societal illusion?
View attachment 2411079

Ok3

• JFL
Reactions: Brootal and Spiritualcell

View attachment 2411079
We Are Slaves

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anticel, Brootal and Spiritualcell
nigga fuck employers, we're at a class war

idk man I just have to break out of the matrix, I need to make like 500 dollars online somehow a month so I can quit and I'll be happy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Spiritualcell

View attachment 2411079
money is the most important thing in the world and if you dont know how to make it youre just not special,if elon musk would have taken heroin at 7 years old he would still make more money than every guy on here.i have a really good quote for you. https://youtu.be/trt-6QzunH4?si=VgzlaxZ6_vuX6KJs

• So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell
everything you want in life is an illusion projected onto you from your early childhood to occupy your thoughts so you don't have any time to spend contemplating the system itself.

I encourage you all to keep slaving away to pay for my autism benefits.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, MTMM and Spiritualcell

View attachment 2411079
What about being just plain ugly and also having nothing except a low paying illegal alien tier job? Would you kill yourself in such a position?

• Hmm...
btw its not possible for escape the matrix,you can only be the best in the "matrix"

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: imabetanumale and Spiritualcell
everything you want in life is an illusion projected onto you from your early childhood to occupy your thoughts so you don't have any time to spend contemplating the system itself.

I encourage you all to keep slaving away to pay for my autism benefits.
Where do you live? I get only $60 a month in cash to spend. I feel like killing someone all bored and sober.

• JFL
Where do you live? I get only $60 a month in cash to spend. I feel like killing someone all bored and sober.
you cant be serious how can u only have 60$ a month

• So Sad
you cant be serious how can u only have 60$ a month
The place that I live in takes all but $60 of my disability payments each month.

The place that I live in takes all but $60 of my disability payments each month.
change country asap,in germany u can get 3-4k as construction worker even if youre retarded

• +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983
last image is so real jews cucked us hard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, anticel and Spiritualcell
Be grateful you have a job and keep wageslaving cuz your indie games ain't gonna make you shit retard

• JFL
it’s not even about height or looks mogged somewhere. For the vast majority of men they will never find financial freedom and will forever wage slave because the system is designed that way. It hurts even more when you’re sub human because you can’t cope with gf and social life. All you have is work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, oldcelcel1983 and Spiritualcell
Be grateful you have a job and keep wageslaving cuz your indie games ain't gonna make you shit retard
Relax brother. I thought we came to a mutual understanding?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Tylermax