Is being BIG+Tall really that much more of a halo than being just Tall if you have a normie face

6ft4

Kraken
I'm starting to think there is a certain threshold of body girth you need to pass for women to deem your body as attractive
Average height guys with average frames at 15% bodyfat who can bench 60kg seem to meet this threshold
I need to incline bench 100kg for reps before I have the body girth necessary to pass this threshold
I remember on a night out seeing a 6'2 guy with Chadlite face and a good clavicle/hip ratio with 13" arms who looked good despite his lack of mass
Ignoring face for a minute, if you don't have the right skeleton structure then you will never look better being lean than having as much mass as possible
I have coped with being skinnylean for too long
Last summer I lifted consistently natty and got some of my lifts close to what they were when roided but I just didn't have the filled out, mass look in clothes like when roided

Also lean face is cope for me because I don't have enough forward growth for bone visibility to matter
The only bone in my face that's notable is zygos width which is an irrelevant trait if your gonians are not visible at 10% bodyfat after not eating for three days

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Rt-Rust1, Salieri and 4 others
Anything is cope with a normie face, just watch vtubers all day instead of coping with the gym because it never began

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Rt-Rust1
Size is everything

The most attention I ever got was when I was a bloated gymcel, girls would come squeeze my arms and chest out of nowhere

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Growth Plate, GetShrekt and 3 others
if you don't have the right skeleton structure then you will never look better being lean than having as much mass as possible
this is what i noticed on a lot of people + myself

having some fat + muscle to fill out a frame for width is important for the % of people who dont have a naturally wide big frame

thats what u meant right?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Size theory is legit for htns and up, see @mightyravendark
Disagree hard with going bloatmode if you have sub Reeves frame tho. Lean and muscular mogs hard no matter your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Size is everything

The most attention I ever got was when I was a bloated gymcel, girls would come squeeze my arms and chest out of nowhere
primals bro not hqnp

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
size is legit for ons most likely. but still nt triumphs over anything all day everyday.

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and GetShrekt
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
face>nt>height=dick
Chadstrum

your theory has been disproven by anstrum existence

The only bone in my face that's notable is zygos width which is an irrelevant trait if your gonians are not visible at 10% bodyfat after not eating for three days
Also my brutal reality

Size is everything

That’s more likely a urban UK thing, doesn’t happen in AUS/NZ and France in my experience

the average guy who benches 60kg doesnt even look like he lifts

thats like gollum tier physique

That’s more likely a urban UK thing, doesn’t happen in AUS/NZ and France in my experience
Are you joking?

Australian and Kiwi girls are the biggest sluts I've ever met
Slaying them was piss easy compared to Brits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and 6ft4
Are you joking?

Australian and Kiwi girls are the biggest sluts I've ever met
Slaying them was piss easy compared to Brits
I could say for UK women that come here for tourism, they are only picky in their home countries, but you have English accent halo here, and vice versa.