Is being blonde and blue eyed better than brown and brown eyes

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
i don't see blonde ppl as main characters

asthetic but do dark traits mog or blonde

colored eyes are better but blonde hair is a looksmin

especially when you consider blonde ppl have blonde eyebrows

type responses below (under this message)

(not above)

(type then press "post reply" to send response)

(send the reply below)
(under this)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted
69B2B106 A9FB 4F3C 80F8 993002012AB4

Dirty blonde/Brown with blue eyes is main character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, bl0odyme5s, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
no. dark features mog. women want dark triad males in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, datboijj, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
GREEN EYES MOG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, datboijj, IdiAmin and 1 other person
Never really understand why everyone loved blue eyes so much, since I was a kid I never liked girls with them but then I realized, it's just that blue eyes are more rare so finding someone attractive with them is more rare too. I still have a preference for brown eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 9344
did u srs seek out the first subhuman u could find to mog

View attachment 872050

mirin strategy

sit next to this guy next time

i feel bad for the poor dude. he must be thinking "wow this cool guy is always sitting next to me, maybe he wants to be my friend"

never occurred to him arvid is a self serving sociopath who simply wants to mog him to bolster his own ego.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, bugeye, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
i feel bad for the poor dude. he must be thinking "wow this cool guy is always sitting next to me, maybe he wants to be my friend"

never occurred to him arvid is a self serving sociopath who simply wants to mog him to bolster his own ego.
yeah, the thing is he deserves it. he probably simps for arvid honestly, attractive ppl have halo affect to where everyone wants validation from them. attractive ppl ARE seen as main characters inheritly, so normies want to make friends with them to validate themselves by getting attention from a main character.

only by realizing your own psychology do you have a chance, im thinking, to get escape from your own thought patterns. attractive ppl don't give a fuck, they are just as human as the rest of us, they care about looks just the same and want to be validated by even better looking ppl.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and GymcelDoomer
brown hair green eyes

is dark triad wolf/catmaxxed

best combo for males

females = blonde hair with green eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10177 and WadlowMaxxing
brown hair green eyes

is dark triad wolf/catmaxxed

best combo for males

females = blonde hair with green eyes
agreed i have brown hair but my moms subhuman brown eyes hide the green from my dads side.

maybe when stroma comes out ill get that shit because my dad literally has light green eyes and i don't. i have been scammed.

IMG 20201215 142448

i don't see blonde ppl as main characters

asthetic but do dark traits mog or blonde

colored eyes are better but blonde hair is a looksmin

especially when you consider blonde ppl have blonde eyebrows

type responses below (under this message)

(not above)

(type then press "post reply" to send response)

(send the reply below)
(under this)
Being GL is so much more important than pheno.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and WadlowMaxxing
Eye colour is entirely dependent on overall colouring. Dark hair with prominent light eyes and anything from pale to Mario Rodriguez type skin is very very good as the contrast from the skin and hair reflecting the eyes is very striking to look at. There's obviously different cases as I think Blonde and pale/tan look a lot better with green eyes.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
agreed i have brown hair but my moms subhuman brown eyes hide the green from my dads side.

maybe when stroma comes out ill get that shit because my dad literally has light green eyes and i don't. i have been scammed.

View attachment 872060

it is out in turkey

green eyes are huge halo

@NewParasite too lazy to message u so im @ you to my thread, im using different discord now pm me on here when u feel like talking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
it is out in turkey

green eyes are huge halo
should i get stroma ded srs

if i get stroma ill just wear brown contacts at work so nobody knows, ill just wear dark as fuck subhuman brown contacts (because nobody is gonna complain if my eye color is DARKER, as that's more subhuman)

How much is it and is it safe

brown hair with brown eyes are the worst combo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and johncruz12345
brown hair with brown eyes are the worst combo
Yes but are you coping because you have blonde hair, I have brown and brown so maybe I'm coping also idk

I'm sure we all want to hear that we are ideal, brown and brown def isn't ideal but i def don't want to be the WORST

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, johncruz12345 and WadlowMaxxing
Yes but are you coping because you have blonde hair, I have brown and brown so maybe I'm coping also idk

I'm sure we all want to hear that we are ideal, brown and brown def isn't ideal but i def don't want to be the WORST
Bruh I have brown-brown and its one of the worst things that happened to me right after being boneless

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Bruh I have brown-brown and its one of the worst things that happened to me right after being boneless
we can cope bro, no worries, softmaxxing can easily change shit like skin, eye color, hair, etc. if you want blonde you can bleach it, if you want colored eyes we can stroma. it's not even invasive surgery either which is good. just some fucking lasers and we can ascend. and tanmaxx.

Best pheno:
94063D42 D6B5 479F 9C94 3A4CA6ECB7DD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Dave-Grohl-reveals-the-one-Beatles-song-that-reminds-him-of-Kurt-Cobain.jpg

idk bro you tell me

The thing is, his blonde hair is getting a ton of contrast because he's always in a dark environment. His environment is making his hair contrast everything else and as a result he looks like the focal point. But in real life, everything is much more well lit and most people with blonde hair it's not dirty blonde like his. So if anything, dirty blonde is a ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Think of it like this, with blonde hair you can always dye your hair and eyebrows (nords are usually predisposed to shitty eyebrows tho regardless of coloring)

Whereas for eyes your only options are noticable contacts or dangerous surgery

• +1
The thing is, his blonde hair is getting a ton of contrast because he's always in a dark environment. His environment is making his hair contrast everything else and as a result he looks like the focal point. But in real life, everything is much more well lit and most people with blonde hair it's not dirty blonde like his. So if anything, dirty blonde is a ideal.
yeah agree
light blonde is barely ever good on guys but dirty blonde with dark streaks is slayer colour imo

yeah agree
light blonde is barely ever good on guys but dirty blonde with dark streaks is slayer colour imo

As long as it's not this.
IMG 20201215 233700

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back