Is being compensatory an unconscious impulse for inferior ppl

Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
A lot of the time i think it is. My dad was born short glasses from astigmatism in north dakota snd doesnt realize hes abnormal when he acts moodier and manlier than everyone around him.
I know tht he lived around big bubbas and he was obv at a disadvantage.
He acts :straighten up: mode in moments where its pointless like functions and get togethers because its a moralistic place to act tense and in his uptight defensive modes. In his pica hes too insecure ro be vulnerable and even smile. Its undisputedly insecurity growing up in a poor state
Its pointless to be in straighten up mode. His manliness or your uptightness is just protection from being off guard and positive.
Even if you correct him it feels to him like youre trying to get a horse off a spaced out stroll.
Women would rather have chad confidence than uotightness especially when kts social failo to be autistically tense
All this seems like news to him especially when i use process of elimination to undeniably relay his insecurities
Some act very unaware but i womder if its totally unknown until thr kdea gets pinned by the word insecurity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 2227
Eugenicist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and PurplePaintBox
Wtf? Are you speaking english?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Cope
Most things that people say are in fact projection

you sound like a hood nigga trying to write his college admission essay