Is being dead open and straight to discuss "ugly/autistic?" matters with your gf ok?

• OP π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Start date
π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Order rules all,
such as the blackpill, how unfair and cruel the world is, pharmacological interventions, medical drugs, hormones, supplements, looksmaxxing, and low inhibition

My gf is clinging on me but I don't know how to feel about such matters especially "gore" I hate it but I want to prove a point from it, etc..

any experience and advice would be appreciated

I can't stay with someone that I would delude her from my inner thoughts and experience, I want the best for her but I don't know what to do

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Don't talk about the blackpill and looksmaxxing anything else is fine as long it doesn't involve sexual dynamics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Having a gf is cucked.

• JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
never discuss anything deep, zero point to it lol

• Hmm...
If you are 14-16 then I suppose. Anything older and her pussy will dry up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
Having a gf is cucked.

• JFL
Don't talk about the blackpill and looksmaxxing anything else is fine as long it doesn't involve sexual dynamics
I'm disgusted by "gore" but I believe both of us have to watch it to prove a point by it and other things too stated
why? Like I said I'm in the relationship for someone to understand my view point and be with me I'm not here solely for pussy but mainly intimacy and for someone to know what I'm thinking
If you are 14-16 then I suppose. Anything older and her pussy will dry up
we are both 17 and virgin

• +1
I'm disgusted by "gore" but I believe both of us have to watch it to prove a point by it and other things too stated
prove what point by watching gore? world is cruel uwu?

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and LooksOrDeath
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18086 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
prove what point by watching gore? world is cruel uwu?
not in a gay way, but I have many scars from certain situations mainly from my childhood and I have to make her see it from my perspective, it is very close to me, it defines me and it stayed too many years in my mind to make it a trivial matter

• +1
not in a gay way, but I have many scars from certain situations mainly from my childhood and I have to make her see it from my perspective, it is very close to me, it defines me and it stayed too many years in my mind to make it a trivial matter
Don't do it, seriously

turn to a parent, friend or sibling, not a woman

Don't do it, seriously
that's the point of this thread I want your opinion and the reason behind it
I went to a psychiatrist and told one of my close relative about it, both turned out to be great choices currently I'm just doing behavior change therapy and have come in terms with it,

• +1
but what will you think will happen if I told her everything? I don't know what to expect

• +1
Only discuss smart stuff with other smart white guys irl , even then keep it to a minimum and sprinkled with jokes :ogre:
why? Like I said I'm in the relationship for someone to understand my view point and be with me I'm not here solely for pussy but mainly intimacy and for someone to know what I'm thinking
Ok, are U gonna tell her when u got beat up/made fun of as well, and expect her to understand and enjoy it? :ogre:

• JFL
but what will you think will happen if I told her everything? I don't know what to expect
You don't confide in a woman. Don't show weakness to her, unless you want her to stop being attracted to you. I know it's hard but go to the therapist or a relative instead of her.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Playhard
Ok, are U gonna tell her when u got beat up/made fun of as well, and expect her to understand and enjoy it? :ogre:
it isn't pathetic more like an empty void feeling of numbness similar to tragic occurrence
You don't confide in a woman. Don't show weakness to her, unless you want her to stop being attracted to you. I know it's hard but go to the therapist or a relative instead of her.
alright I'm going to think about it and see how it goes, all and all I don't have anything for what had happened in the past
It's alright now mostly the monkey brain rushing with cortisol and adrenalin when remembering it

thanks for the advice

alright I'm going to think about it and see how it goes, all and all I don't have anything for what had happened in the past
It's alright now mostly the monkey brain rushing with cortisol and adrenalin when remembering it

thanks for the advice
If you feel a rush again don't make the mistake of spilling everything to your gf

• +1
The only point of watching gore is to know that you never have to travel to Brazil, Mexico and other third world shitholes or import subhuman mongrels into your country. Also never take chinese mechanical stairs or elevators.

If you feel a rush again don't make the mistake of spilling everything to your gf
true will keep that in check
The only point of watching gore is to know that you never have to travel to Brazil, Mexico and other third world shitholes or import subhuman mongrels into your country. Also never take chinese mechanical stairs or elevators.
so true, I was disgusted by how brutal they torture someone like no one can say the world is good if he saw this shit
the gorepill is really a tragedy
I hope no one sees such cruelty and brutal evil

• +1
such as the blackpill, how unfair and cruel the world is, pharmacological interventions, medical drugs, hormones, supplements, looksmaxxing, and low inhibition

My gf is clinging on me but I don't know how to feel about such matters especially "gore" I hate it but I want to prove a point from it, etc..

any experience and advice would be appreciated

I can't stay with someone that I would delude her from my inner thoughts and experience, I want the best for her but I don't know what to do
no, she'll use your beliefs as a weapon. she'll also try to send you back to the bluepill plantation

can you elaborate?I want your insight..

no, she'll use your beliefs as a weapon. she'll also try to send you back to the bluepill plantation
blackpill her or die trying URAAAAA
no but for real I would like to know your reason behind it and experience
I will think it thoroughly before I speak anything

blackpill her or die trying URAAAAA
no but for real I would like to know your reason behind it and experience
I will think it thoroughly before I speak anything
Women are already blackpilled but consciously or unconsciously wear a bluepilled mask. they don't need blackpilled men that puts them at a serious disadvantage.

Women are already blackpilled but consciously or unconsciously wear a bluepilled mask. they don't need blackpilled men that puts them at a serious disadvantage.
I'm already her bf and I spilled some of my thoughts unneeded, she seems interested but I'm just lost on how to deal with such matters with her. the whole purpose of my dating is for me to find someone that I can pour all my ideas into
thoughts?
ps: also I'm shutting the hell up for now until she speaks from her behalf and I will think it through

I'm already her bf and I spilled some of my thoughts unneeded, she seems interested but I'm just lost on how to deal with such matters with her. the whole purpose of my dating is for me to find someone that I can pour all my ideas into
thoughts?
ps: also I'm shutting the hell up for now until she speaks from her behalf and I will think it through
You can only go so far, especially with the modern woman. It seems you're looking for an equal partner but you're never going to get that. You're not friends, she's your fucking sidekick. You're the dominant and she is the submissive. Men are logical and women are emotional. Virtue will always win in a womans mind. she's already blackpilled but you thinking she will be blackpilled WITH you is delusional.

You can only go so far, especially with the modern woman. It seems you're looking for an equal partner but you're never going to get that. You're not friends, she's your fucking sidekick. You're the dominant and she is the submissive. Men are logical and women are emotional. Virtue will always win in a womans mind. she's already blackpilled but you thinking she will be blackpilled WITH you is delusional.
I live in an islamic country so our relationship is secret and to some extent sacred since most girls will have only one relation that is with their husband so it's quiet different than the west and anything more will make her seen as "lustrous"

that's why I'm proposing the discussion of such matters, for her she can't leave me such easily that's why she is very clinging on me

she seems less emotional and accepting of certain cherry picked advice on looks and other matters

for now I'm going to rethink what I will discuss with her in the near future

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
youre mentally ill

• Hmm...
If a woman is already interested in you, and you get her to talk about deep subjects, it'll make her like you more

• +1
If a woman is already interested in you, and you get her to talk about deep subjects, it'll make her like you more
that is what I was stating and this makes it better:
I live in an islamic country so our relationship is secret and to some extent sacred since most girls will have only one relation that is with their husband so it's quiet different than the west and anything more will make her seen as "lustrous"

that's why I'm proposing the discussion of such matters, for her she can't leave me such easily that's why she is very clinging on me

she seems less emotional and accepting of certain cherry picked advice on looks and other matters

for now I'm going to rethink what I will discuss with her in the near future

I'll rethink our matters non the less