Is being friend zoned always an L?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I became best friends with two decent looking girls that I met on a 3 day work trip and had a great time. If I’d acted like an alpha male and ghosted them the second they indicated that they weren’t interested in me sexually I would’ve spent my off time being bored and depressed in my suite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
no it can be ok

Uve joined in 2019 and ur asking this question

• +1
Reactions: Fear
If u wanted to smash them, then yes a big L bro
If u friendzoned them or it was mutual then no

Friends are a good thing

If u wanted to smash them, then yes a big L bro
If u friendzoned them or it was mutual then no

I still find them attractive and hope I’ll grow on them after I’ve looksmaxed the next time we meet up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
I still find them attractive and hope I’ll grow on them after I’ve looksmaxed the next time we meet up
Ah well man, just move onto the next. Plenty of hoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
It can make or break you. Some guys don't care about friendzone if they are already slayers n have options anyway but for a involuntarily celibate with zero options it could be deeply humiliating to get friendzoned and you could turn into developing a friendzone humiliation fetish cause it's a form of FEMDOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and thereallegend
Imho (in my honest opinion) the female is too flawed as a creature to have a relationship with. If you love her she can't love you. Their nature is wicked . So you should only fuck prostitutes

chad doesn't have friends

he stays in his room playing video games and fapping until he go outside to fuck stacy

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 1209
For the average user on here no because they have no friends so that's a huge W.

Believe it or not there are genuine girls out there that would make for good friends (rare) also it is the biggest socialmax you can do. And it allows you to network to try and bang their friends. Look at all biggest slayers in HS and College, they have tons of female friends (some they bang, some they dont)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1209
it's only ok if you a chad
then you will really not need anything extra from anyone

Nigga you’re 26. Shitposting chad shit here is one thing but IRL we gotta think for ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1209
Nigga you’re 26. Shitposting chad shit here is one thing but IRL we gotta think for ourselves.
you dont even make sense when you type you low iq inbred deformed ethnic mongrel abomination

you dont even make sense when you type you low iq inbred deformed ethnic mongrel abomination
Shut the fuck up you ugly faggot. You can’t even speak english