Is being from a working-class background/being a chav a failo for women who are middle class and above?

Is being from a working-class background/being a chav a failo for women who are middle class and abo

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title

My friend is a upper-tier Chadlite as voted by people here, but a middle-class, privately-educated woman (slightly below his looks level) ghosted and blocked him before they met up because he snapped out at her during texts - they knew each other for 3 months. She wanted to check up to see if he was doing okay. He grew up working-class, thick Northern accent (he moved down here to the South recently) and might have a "chavvy" look, went to Uni but is good-looking. His longest relationship only lasted 2 months and isn't statumaxxed or moneymaxxed at all.

That was the best woman who showed interest in him (the others were a LTB Indian girl who he dated for 2 months, and a couple of junkies/single mothers.)

At uni, most middle-class people dated other middle-class people.

Do you think coming from a working-class/chav/council estate background without an intact family is a failo to foids who are middle-class or above?

Bear in mind that foids prefer LTRs to STRs/ONSs/FWBs, so we're looking at this from an LTR point of view.

Last edited:
@ToTheTop @Br0sk1 @LooksOrDeath @noodlelover

@EverythingMattersCel @DoctorLooksmax

in my opinion no. Most "exciting dudes are chavs. Thugmaxxed and fashion maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
in my opinion no. Most "exciting dudes are chavs. Thugmaxxed and fashion maxxed.
I'm referring to LTRs/long-term dating, since that's preferred by women.

I'm referring to LTRs/long-term dating, since that's preferred by women.
oh. I dont think it matters might sound blue pilled. but it never has really mattered. I think it comes to a point where women stop caring

• +1
oh. I dont think it matters might sound blue pilled. but it never has really mattered. I think it comes to a point where women stop caring
Didn't seem like it at all here, but things might be changing.

Yes, I think it's a failo. Maybe more so in Bongistan than in Clapistan/North America generally.

It's also a failo here however. I even have noticed there's two different accents where I live: a "rustic", typically working class Canadian accent with different vowel qualities and a unique regional cadence and a different more middle-to-upper class, "newscaster" accent that is largely General American with a few Canadian pronunciation quirks that also exist in the working-class accent ("aboot" etc.).

I think people subconsciously associate people from working class backgrounds and a deeper Canadian accent with being a poor Redneck and/or Townie. It's probably the same in Bongistan with Northern accents as well as Cockney accents etc.

I personally speak with the less regional, more middle class accent.

• +1
Didn't seem like it at all here, but things might be changing.
or ofcourse automatic failo if youre rich its all good. Its like nothing you cant do about being born into. it will always be a big failo but overshadowed by other big things TBH

• +1
my ex who i showed you (the jew), was actually froma really poor household but was obsessed with social class. She told me her ex boyfriend went to Eton. I wasnt privately educated but my little sister was so Im defo from that kind of family

• +1
Why care about class when it's all about the FACE?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Xangsane
Yes, I think it's a failo. Maybe more so in Bongistan than in Clapistan/North America generally.

It's also a failo here however. I even have noticed there's two different accents where I live: a "rustic", typically working class Canadian accent with different vowel qualities and a unique regional cadence and a different more middle-to-upper class, "newscaster" accent that is largely General American with a few Canadian pronunciation quirks that also exist in the working-class accent ("aboot" etc.).

I think people subconsciously associate people from working class backgrounds and a deeper Canadian accent with being a poor Redneck and/or Townie. It's probably the same in Bongistan with Northern accents as well as Cockney accents etc.

I personally speak with the less regional, more middle class accent.
In what way would you say it's a failo for the long term?

I speak with a normal newscaster accent, and so do many of my friends as I'm from the Home Counties
My friend speaks with a strong, thick northern accent. Girls say it's charming, but it does seem many don't seem to want him for the long term after finding out he's from a poor northern background

Definitely seems to be a strong failo here - I rarely see women date outside of their social class (in an LTR)

For the short-term, they definitely don't mind gl working-class guys.

Last edited:
my ex who i showed you (the jew), was actually froma really poor household but was obsessed with social class. She told me her ex boyfriend went to Eton. I wasnt privately educated but my little sister was so Im defo from that kind of family
Women will always be hypergamous. Some of them want to move up social classes so they can live more comfortably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
or ofcourse automatic failo if youre rich its all good. Its like nothing you cant do about being born into. it will always be a big failo but overshadowed by other big things TBH
In here it does seem like your class that you were brought up in would always define you even if you happen to have plenty of money later on in life through grafting or getting lucky.

Why care about class when it's all about the FACE?
For the short term, yes, but for LTRs I notice that most women prefer to date within their own class, especially those who are middle class or above.

In here it does seem like your class that you were brought up in would always define you even if you happen to have plenty of money later on in life through grafting or getting lucky.
yeah this class and how much moeny you actually have in your bank account are too different things.

Look at lots of pro footballers for instance, rich af but I wouldnt consider them upper class

• +1
yeah this class and how much moeny you actually have in your bank account are too different things.

Look at lots of pro footballers for instance, rich af but I wouldnt consider them upper class
Chavs with money is what I'd say they are.
The class you grew up in, regardless of how much money you have later on in life, seems to define your mannerisms and behaviour.
I think that's why that posh foid ran away from that chav she was seeing.

In what way would you say it's a failo for the long term?

I speak with a normal newscaster accent, and so do many of my friends as I'm from the Home Counties
My friend speaks with a strong, thick northern accent. Girls say it's charming, but it does seem many don't seem to want him for the long term after finding out he's from a poor northern background

Definitely seems to be a strong failo here - I rarely see women date outside of their social class (in an LTR)

For the short-term, they definitely don't mind gl working-class guys.

I think because the women would just always associate the accent with low status and would be worried their extended friend group would do the same if they were to be in LTR/marriage with such a man. There's likely an extended working class family that comes with the man that the woman would be obligated to exchange pleasantries with.

Also, I can see how the Northern accent would be attractive for STR/FWB. Like it makes the person with the accent seem like a rough and tumble country boy or low inhib city slicker.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
Do you think coming from a working-class/chav/council estate background without an intact family is a failo to foids who are middle-class or above?

Yeah it's a massive failo. Heck, If a girl is super hot but she is not intelligent and has awful grammar I wouldn't want to be in a LTR with them. I would just want casual fun. It's the same for girls. You attract whatever vibe you give off and attract the same calibre of individual that you are.

• +1
Reactions: geezcel, noodlelover and Xangsane
I think because the women would just always associate the accent with low status and would be worried their extended friend group would do the same if they were to be in LTR/marriage with such a man. There's likely an extended working class family that comes with the man that the woman would be obligated to exchange pleasantries with.

Also, I can see how the Northern accent would be attractive for STR/FWB. Like it makes the person with the accent seem like a rough and tumble country boy or low inhib city slicker.
Not to mention that working class white men here have an awful legacy they'd have to carry with them:

Agreed with you on everything else though; I think the higher the social class of the woman, the less likely she is to accept a working class man, even if he were a gl guy

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yeah it's a massive failo. Heck, If a girl is super hot but she is not intelligent and has awful grammar I wouldn't want to be in a LTR with them. I would just want casual fun. It's the same for girls. You attract whatever vibe you give off and attract the same calibre of individual that you are.
Maybe this could be why my friend hardly stays in long relationships (the girls he likes cuts it off, otherwise with junkies he's not interested at all?)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Br0sk1
Maybe this could be why my friend hardly stays in long relationships (the girls he likes cuts it off, otherwise with junkies he's not interested at all?)
Your friend is shit LTR material, worn out looking + low status + mental illness. Terrible combo.

I didn't say it's always a failio because hardly anything is always a falio if all other stats are maxed out but it's not good.

• +1
Your friend is shit LTR material, worn out looking + low status + mental illness. Terrible combo.

I didn't say it's always a failio because hardly anything is always a falio if all other stats are maxed out but it's not good.
I feel sorry for him actually, but I don't want to tell him. I'm afraid he'd lash out at me.

In what way do you think he is worn-out looking?

The only falio is looks

• +1
yes as a sub chadlite, white "working class" chads are prob the biggest slayers out there since they are not seen as provider material. But as you said most peopel date within their social class also. What does he do for work

• +1
I feel sorry for him actually, but I don't want to tell him. I'm afraid he'd lash out at me.

In what way do you think he is worn-out looking?
Skin looks old and rubbery/leathery. Face starting to sag. Looks late 20s. almost over for him.

• So Sad
yes as a sub chadlite, white "working class" chads are prob the biggest slayers out there since they are not seen as provider material. But as you said most peopel date within their social class also. What does he do for work
He used to do a bit of modelling before but now he doesn't. He is doing an apprenticeship for a motor company after graduating uni

Last edited:
Skin looks old and rubbery/leathery. Face starting to sag. Looks late 20s. almost over for him.
RIP
He did tell me at uni he had loads of takeaways and alcohol
He still has takeaways but not as much as he used to

I've honestly never seen an upper middle class woman in a relationship with a working class man in the UK. It doesn't happen in English society.

They might occasionally fuck a working class guy for 'a bit of rough' but they wouldn't be caught dead with them in public over the longer term. Status and fitting in with their social group is a huge thing for well-educated middle class english girls.

For example you will never see a builder in the UK in an LTR with a high-class socialite English girl from Chelsea / Hampstead. Just doesn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Xangsane
I've honestly never seen an upper middle class woman in a relationship with a working class man in the UK. It doesn't happen in English society.

They might occasionally fuck a working class guy for 'a bit of rough' but they wouldn't be caught dead with them in public over the longer term. Status and fitting in with their social group is a huge thing for well-educated middle class english girls.
Could that be the reason why the girl blocked the guy? They were meant to be seeing each other but they eventually didn't