is being low t associated with being poor

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
Alot of people here dont have a degree or dont want to pursue one because its diffucult, is this becuase their low t

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Alot of people here dont have a degree or dont want to pursue one because its diffucult, is this becuase their low t
real high t mfs become criminals

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, R@m@, Mewton and 3 others
Testosterone levels increases status seeking behaviour according to science

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Mewton, ongongfr and 2 others
No its the other way around, most Jews are low T af and grossly rich at the same time. Niggers and slavs are masculine gods on the other hand but their assets are thin

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MentalistKebab, Mewton and 2 others
No its the other way around, most Jews are low T af and grossly rich at the same time. Niggers and slavs are masculine gods on the other hand but their assets are thin
Jews are only rich cuz they want to rule the world cuz their subhuman, so they cant win their looks, slaves are rich asf, niggers are high t, they sold thir own people during slavery to the whites lol.

Low iq more so

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
wealth and socioeconomic status impact the amount of testosterone the fetus is exposed to in the womb

• +1
Jews are only rich cuz they want to rule the world cuz their subhuman, so they cant win their looks, slaves are rich asf, niggers are high t, they sold thir own people during slavery to the whites lol.
They didn't sell their own people. They captured and sold members of other tribes. It's like an English person taking an Italian slave.

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy, MentalistKebab and ongongfr
wealth and socioeconomic status impact the amount of testosterone the fetus is exposed to in the womb
my dad lived in a house that was 30 feet by 6 feet made with stone and the roof made out of straw. His house we live in now is worst 1,800,000 dollars and he has a porsche 911. Is this high t

the opposite

Poor people are usually high T

They have to survive all the time
I remember an old Post in .org saying that the anticipation of agression and agressive behaviour increases Testosterone

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
poor people are usually higher T and more low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
poor people (low social status) have more serotine (make you dangerous and deranged) but thaats not you question

harsh dangerous environoment since birth to adult = you body will make more T then average, even if you stop being in the dangerous harsh environoment

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and Deleted member 32285
poor people (low social status) have more serotine (make you dangerous and deranged) but thaats not you question

harsh poor dangerous environoment since birth to adult = you body will make more T then average, even if you stop being in the dangerous harsh environoment
I can tell more about it if u want

harsh poor dangerous environoment since birth to adult = you body will make more T then average, even if you stop being in the dangerous harsh environoment
You are making things up

my dad lived in a house that was 30 feet by 6 feet made with stone and the roof made out of straw. His house we live in now is worst 1,800,000 dollars and he has a porsche 911. Is this high t
no because being wealthy before and during the pregnancy is associated with higher testosterone exposure in the womb which is what actually maculinizes the structure of the brain not testosterone after birth.

It has something to do with cortisol and t production in the mother and placenta I believe.

But again it is one small factor of many that might not impact some mothers because it simply doesnt stress them or they have low cortisol production

I can tell more about it if u want
Tell More about, although I dont believe you, first provide sources or proves to your claims because I dont know how do you know all these

They didn't sell their own people. They captured and sold members of other tribes. It's like an English person taking an Italian slave.

no because being wealthy before and during the pregnancy is associated with higher testosterone exposure in the womb which is what actually maculinizes the structure of the brain not testosterone after birth.

It has something to do with cortisol and t production in the mother and placenta I believe.

But again it is one small factor of many that might not impact some mothers because it simply doesnt stress them or they have low cortisol production
they got fucked by the british. everyone in india did

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Poor people tend to be High T but Low IQ.

• +1
What are you retarded? This thread is so fucking stupid bro the average slum is higher t than any upper class area. The T in like some ghetto or trailer park is probably triple that of the standard American suburb :lul: