Is being "mysterious" the best strategy for aspies?

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
I don't have problem getting dates; but it rarely goes beyond the first date (at best, I get a ONS).

I have only recently discovered that I might be an aspie (no diagnosis, but scored moderately high on an online test). Should I just shut up and listen to the foid for the majority of the time, only contributing minimally to the conversation? (I tend to always open up conversations that might make people uncomfortable, like psychology/atheism.) Perhaps staying silent might give you a "mysterious" vibe, especially if you're HTN or better... Or it won't work in the long run (and you'll be exposed for who you really are eventually)?

Any successful good-looking aspies here? What strategy do you follow to get/keep an LTR?

@Amnesia any thoughts on this?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, zharupodrugu, Indo_Chad and 2 others
Im good looking aspie and I just talk about my weird interests. I've never had sex though so don't do what I do.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I just talk about my weird interests.

This seems a big issue for us. You'd think that if you talk about unique hobbies/ideas then you'd stand out. But it seems people want you to be just like everybody else, the "normal guy", otherwise you'd be seen as weird instead of unique.
JFL at the times I told my dates about my medieval sword fighting hobby.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 19036, BigBundaSlapper and 1 other person
I just talk about my weird interests
Alicia Keys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791
This seems a big issue for us. You'd think that if you talk about unique hobbies/ideas then you'd stand out. But it seems people want you to be just like everybody else, the "normal guy", otherwise you'd be seen as weird instead of unique.
JFL at the times I told my dates about my medieval sword fighting hobby.
Do you collect swords?

I always liked the Rapier. I know that's renaissance but still.

Yeah, they want you to be a bland stereotype.

Do you collect swords?

I always liked the Rapier. I know that's renaissance but still.

Yeah, they want you to be a bland stereotype.

Nah, I just went to an academy for sword swinging lessons.
It wasn't Rapier; it was with the German longsword.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Are you diagnosed?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 17791
Nah, I just went to an academy for sword swinging lessons.
It wasn't Rapier; it was with the German longsword.
alright. I like like the more elegant weapons, I think that would be my style of fighting.

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
It's so easy to have girls do 80%+ of the talking during any hangout, just keep asking questions and pretend to be interested. I have plenty of girls I've known for months (FWB) and they admit they hardly know anything about me. I think it can be an advantage

Ironically, and what they do "know" about me is all lies pretty much. I am not my true self to anyone in my life except family and this forum. I came up with my own backstory and stuff to women, I am only a character

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, AlexanderTheGreat11, Danish_Retard and 8 others
No we´re supposed to date aspie girls bc theyre also retarded. Thé dilemma is that they´r much rarer than aspie males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and UnderTheKnife
I've been officially diagnosed from an early age and never in my life struggled with women, they don't care if you're quirky as long as you're attractive and your hobbies aren't retarded, they'll listen to you talk for hours if the subject is somewhat relatable, not a single woman on earth can relate to your medieval weapon collection for example, but they'll listen to me talk about obscure flowers all day.

they do get sick of me after a few weeks though, but so do I and we've already fucked by then so who cares.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
no not really..

good looks is the only way

• Love it
I've been officially diagnosed from an early age and never in my life struggled with women, they don't care if you're quirky as long as you're attractive and your hobbies aren't retarded, they'll listen to you talk for hours if the subject is somewhat relatable, not a single woman on earth can relate to your medieval weapon collection for example, but they'll listen to me talk about obscure flowers all day.

they do get sick of me after a few weeks though, but so do I and we've already fucked by then so who cares.
just switch your gf every month theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036 and UnderTheKnife
just switch your gf every month theory
unless you plan on having children there's no reason to stick to a single woman long-term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and UnderTheKnife
unless you plan on having children there's no reason to stick to a single woman long-term.

Not even sticking to just one woman at a time.

Mysterious maxing as an aspie makes you seem like a school shooter. You need nt to be mysterious.

I think most aspies would be better off jock-maxing so they can be the funny awkward guy instead, but still a framemogger.

Though tbh most of this site has like 15 inch clavicles so it probably won’t work either way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19036
I think most aspies would be better off jock-maxing so they can be the funny awkward guy instead, but still a framemogger.
I can confirm this works, most people think I'm a himbo rather than an actual diagnosed retard.

• +1
Mysterious maxing as an aspie makes you seem like a school shooter. You need nt to be mysterious.

Though tbh most of this site has like 15 inch clavicles so it probably won’t work either way.
Jockmaxxing is legit, I tried it myself

I don't have problem getting dates; but it rarely goes beyond the first date (at best, I get a ONS).

I have only recently discovered that I might be an aspie (no diagnosis, but scored moderately high on an online test). Should I just shut up and listen to the foid for the majority of the time, only contributing minimally to the conversation? (I tend to always open up conversations that might make people uncomfortable, like psychology/atheism.) Perhaps staying silent might give you a "mysterious" vibe, especially if you're HTN or better... Or it won't work in the long run (and you'll be exposed for who you really are eventually)?

Any successful good-looking aspies here? What strategy do you follow to get/keep an LTR?

honestly yes. i play the same shit

Keeping your mouth shut is good in all cases esp in irl social circles where mfs will remember everything you say for months to come

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife and Deleted member 19036
Keeping your mouth shut is good in all cases esp in irl social circles where mfs will remember everything you say for months to come

Exactly. Sometimes I got bullied for stuff I said back in childhood. Gladly I quit that social circle for good.

• +1
Exactly. Sometimes I got bullied for stuff I said back in childhood. Gladly I quit that social circle for good.
how can someone quit autism. just quit it 2000jsd not usd for to quickly wipe it out of existence all the moluces includedlyciously

yes I can vouch that being mysterious and not introducing her to anyone in your social circle (if you even have one) actually does work

• +1
No if you have autism and try to be mysterious, people will just think you're a school shooter

• JFL
We joined the same day 😱👀

• Love it
No if you have autism and try to be mysterious, people will just think you're a school shooter

Depends on your looks I'd say