Is being recessed always a death sentence?

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
Not meaning the birdcel-type of recession of course that is obvious even to normies but milder recession. Can you be gl and recessed? Is it possible to be recessed but have a good base for looksmaxxing due to ratios and eye area?

Educate greycel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
it's all about having facial harmony, good eyes/hair/nose might save recession to some degree. There are many men who would get rated as incel here while having high appeal to women without having titanium jaws and chins

• +1
Reactions: Slob, COPEandKMS, highT and 4 others
it's all about having facial harmony, good eyes/hair/nose might save recession to some degree. There are many men who would get rated as incel here while having high appeal to women without having titanium jaws and chins
I have a normie tier or slightly above eye area, and pretty good ratios, IPD, midface, chil-to philtrum and facial width. But my huge failo is my recessed, weak lower third and convex side profile. The recession is so mild that it can be hidden from normies with head posture to some degree, but it still cucks me hard.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Elvisandreaa and TrestIsBest
No, and my profile picture is proof of harmony above all: Jeremy Meeks is literally recessed and still has insane appeal to the point where he could walk into a club and get flooded with girls begging him to take them home.

Attachments

• 73EEE152-A97A-4E0B-B098-B36CE60CBBC3.png
    73EEE152-A97A-4E0B-B098-B36CE60CBBC3.png
    560.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Slob and Constantin Denis
No, and my profile picture is proof of harmony above all: Jeremy Meeks is literally recessed and still has insane appeal to the point where he could walk into a club and get flooded with girls begging him to take them home.
wow he's actually recessed:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
Meeks has a short weakish mandible and recessed chin but on the other hand his maxilla and midface are insanely forward grown. I don't have that.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 12216 and Deleted member 9670
Meeks has a short weakish mandible and recessed chin but on the other hand his maxilla and midface are insanely forward grown. I don't have that.
Whats your bf%? You might be right but if you're currently high bf your midface and maxilla might look more recessed than they actually are. Meeks would legit be average if he had 25% bf, with a slight colouring halo (lightskin with light blue eyes)

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Whats your bf%? You might be right but if you're currently high bf your midface and maxilla might look more recessed than they actually are. Meeks would legit be average if he had 25% bf, with a slight colouring halo (lightskin with light blue eyes)
I'm skinnyfat and bloated yeah that's true. But I can tell that I'm recessed from my facial convexity angle and maxilla and mandible projection, it's not only fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, Slob and Deleted member 9670
as long as ur not birdcel

• +1
Reactions: Slob and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
There are of course no absolutes but being recessed will never be preferable to not being recessed.

• +1
Being slightly recessed just means your side profile isn’t amazing

• +1
Upper maxilla recession will always make you ugly, lower maxilla not always.

• +1
Being slightly recessed just means your side profile isn’t amazing
My lower third also looks weak, roundish and "melted" from the front. Gives my whole face a wery babyish and child-like look.

• +1
Upper maxilla recession will always make you ugly, lower maxilla not always.
How can you tell if your upper maxilla is recessed? My aye area is ok, but I have dark circles.

How can you tell if your upper maxilla is recessed? My aye area is ok, but I have dark circles.
If your asking that question it means it is recessed, and if it wasn't you wouldn't even have dark circles under your eyes.

Measure your maxillary triangle.

If your asking that question it means it is recessed, and if it wasn't you wouldn't even have dark circles under your eyes.

Measure your maxillary triangle.
Well, THIS is my maxillary triangle from the side. Or the pic is not me, but my lookalike. I literally have almost the same side profile.
Over? :feelsrope:
Screenshot 20210809 174537 YouTube

He's not recessed at all. Bad pic. He just isn't hyper forward grown. He has the same orthognathic forward grown profile as Gandy, Chico, James, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16204, Slob and one job away
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
He's not recessed at all. Bad pic. He just isn't hyper forward grown. He has the same orthognathic forward grown profile as Gandy, Chico, James, etc.
I swear. Ppl pull up the only bad pic of Meeks ever taken and justify everything.

amazing upper maxilla which determines pretty much everything
EF519E80 A537 4EDB 8EBE 28860EAA5E09

Attachments

• 2470B4B3-3AE6-4E65-B201-7C103B7F59C4.png
    2470B4B3-3AE6-4E65-B201-7C103B7F59C4.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Even in that pic Meeks upper maxilla looks amazing. It’s the most important part for aesthetics in the face. Everything evolves around that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16204, Kroker and Deleted member 7725
I am 2m tall with that side profile and it's still over for me.
2m may start to be a bit too tall and fall into niche market as it may indicate genetic diseases related to too tall height
185-195 (6'1-6'4) is ideal.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
2m may start to be a bit too tall as it's not "normal" any more and may indicate genetic diseases related to too tall height
185-195 (6'1-6'4) is ideal.
ideal is 5'9-5'11
Taller and shorter than this is not optimal

• Love it
Even in that pic Meeks upper maxilla looks amazing. It’s the most important part for aesthetics in the face. Everything evolves around that
I trust your evaluations.
But can you show an example of average maxilla vs above average maxilla? My brain is incapable of grasping the difference.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I am 2m tall with that side profile and it's still over for me.
Better luck then, it might happen for you to live in a place where girls don't prioritize height.

• +1
But can you show an example of average maxilla vs above average maxilla? My brain is incapable of grasping the difference.

Above average maxilla. His whole face is „forward“ not just his jaw and upper teeth. Makes him looked packed with bones.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Kroker
I might morph Meeks with a bad upper maxilla later. Will make him look way more frail

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
why do you keep larping? :dafuckfeels:
I'm not larping. I've literally sent users full body pics. People just don't want to believe I'm 6'7" because they'd have to face the fact that their ugly face is the problem and not their height.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
A4E94426 9F36 4D71 9E0A 6DD084005408
Weak upper maxilla
E4B2BD00 6894 4FC9 A0BB 3E30073A3B35
Good upper maxilla

• +1
I'm not larping. I've literally sent users full body pics. People just don't want to believe I'm 6'7" because they'd have to face the fact that their ugly face is the problem and not their height.
Manlets cope with face.
Ugly tallfags cope with height.
Bluepilled neurotypical normies cope with personality.
Autists and personality disordercels cope with looks.

But I'm afraid the truth is that you will need allof these to live a good life. :feelsbadman:

• +1
When people say “upper maxilla” are they referring to the orbital rim area?

When people say “upper maxilla” are they referring to the orbital rim area?

Basically the upper maxilla is the part between the eyes and the lefort 1 area.

Overall is the maxilla probably the most important bone since defines how your rest grows. If your maxilla is bad the other stuff will most likely look bad as well.

Bad maxilla also makes you look weird Form different angles. But a solid maxilla with good bones mass and projection makes you look overall good and „full“. Like a packed skulll basically.

whenever you see a slayer he has a compact looking skull. Like everything just fits together sits tight. While opry is lusted over by gay incels here he has a bad upper maxilla for example and doesn’t look like a compact jock

if you have a very forward grown lower maxilla and lower jaw but your upper maxilla lacks then it would just look frail.
0E780F48 FAEE 4B7F B7FA D903574B2B02
BFC9AFEB C3AD 4AE4 A119 54A54BF6672B

see how under oprys eyes it looks like smtj is missing ? He has a good lower maxilla but lacks upper maxilla
1EFA7245 3269 491A A7A7 2E754E7CC884

Last edited:
Basically the upper maxilla is the part between the eyes and the lefort 1 area.

Overall is the maxilla probably the most important bone since defines how your rest grows. If your maxilla is bad the other stuff will most likely look bad as well.

Bad maxilla also makes you look weird Form different angles. But a solid maxilla with good bones mass and projection makes you look overall good and „full“. Like a packed skulll basically.

whenever you see a slayer he has a compact looking skull. Like everything just fits together sits tight. While opry is lusted over by gay incels here he has a bad upper maxilla for example and doesn’t look like a compact jock

if you have a very forward grown lower maxilla and lower jaw but your upper maxilla lacks then it would just look frail.
View attachment 1423630View attachment 1423631

see how under oprys eyes it looks like smtj is missing ? He has a good lower maxilla but lacks upper maxilla
View attachment 1423637
I think lower maxilla is more important tbh. Tons of models with bad upper maxillas, a lot of PSL gods in fact don't have crazy upper maxillary forward projection. Not a single model with a bad lower maxilla though.

Lower maxilla determines how your nose, jaw, lips, etc all look.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9670 and one job away
I think lower maxilla is more important tbh. Tons of models with bad upper maxillas, a lot of PSL gods in fact don't have crazy upper maxillary forward projection. Not a single model with a bad lower maxilla though.

Well there are a lot of ppl with good upper maxilla and still just average looks. Idk maybe I’m just projecting cuz I lack upper maxilla

Above average maxilla. His whole face is „forward“ not just his jaw and upper teeth. Makes him looked packed with bones.

his upper maxilla seems a bit recessed. @LooksOverAll can confirm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and one job away

I think that bad upper maxilla is a big failo in case it fucks up your eyes and causes schleral show or dark circles. But if your eye area isn't affected it doesn't really matter.

Lower maxilla is what determines the mandible position so it's massively important.

• +1
I think that bad upper maxilla is a big failo in case it fucks up your eyes and causes schleral show or dark circles. But if your eye area isn't affected it doesn't really matter.

Lower maxilla is what determines the mandible position so it's massively important.
Scleral show and dark circles are in style nowadays. All the top heart throbs have it.