Is being shredded really worth it

harry.__

harry.__

Iron
Currently i am 67kg 184cm still lean asl but not shredded like ab vein glute striations shredded. I have upped my calories bc I am getting into the gym more eating hella protein. for comparison used to be 64kg. i have gained a bit of face fat just marginal but I feel the gains in my sleep, thinking, and energy outway not being jordan barrett level shredded. my skin has also improved due to lots of healthy eating and pretty much no processed foods, cals are around 2k. Wondering what your guys perspective on this is whether I should stay shredded or live a better life and put more muscle on, don't want no black pill bullshit answer just want to see the perspective on this. So should I be healthier (still very lean) or stay shredded.

if ur 67 at 6 feet then it's kind of underweight whats ur bmi

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, undefined64, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
I'm 3cm taller than you at 94kg and I feel like skeleton. You are almost 30kg less than me and you want to cut. You are mentally ill, man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: harry.__, lowiqNormie and ItsOverLawg
IMO being leans all you need fr. Stick to some sports and you’re good. You’ll gain more muscle mass going into your 20s.
If you want it now though, go for it, The only thing stopping you is yourself. Depending on your frame it might take a bit to get that greek god physique

• +1
Reactions: harry.__
I'm 3cm taller than you at 94kg and I feel like skeleton. You are almost 30kg less than me and you want to cut. You are mentally ill, man.
How are u 94kg at 187 and skeleton? I'm fat at 80kg 190cm

6'2 and 94 kg you CANT be a skeleton bro show us pics

• +1
Reactions: undefined64
im almost 6'3 and 68-69 kg cause i was retarded before so im just going to leanmaxx as low % as possible before lean bulking

• +1
Reactions: harry.__
If you want to cut you can but never go below 18 bmi or 10% body fat never worth

Personally my goal is 60ish kg at 5'10 which should be around ur actual bmi and i think i will be very lean

high quality reply appreciate it
IMO being leans all you need fr. Stick to some sports and you’re good. You’ll gain more muscle mass going into your 20s.
If you want it now though, go for it, The only thing stopping you is yourself. Depending on your frame it might take a bit to get that greek god physique

• +1
Reactions: judas_wolve
its all about how you look bro lock in weight doesn't really matter

honestly ? no.

i was shredded when i was young and i wasnt perverted by society. but being lean and a good posture is the most important.

but tottally shredded is mean you'll never go out with the bro, cuz alcohol and eating a trash meal is canceled. shreddedcel

yeah okay good perspective, u end up eating then fasting to not gain
honestly ? no.

i was shredded when i was young and i wasnt perverted by society. but being lean and a good posture is the most important.

but tottally shredded is mean you'll never go out with the bro, cuz alcohol and eating a trash meal is canceled. shreddedcel