Is being super energetic a high t trait?

T

TeencelStockBroker

Can finally delete again, goodbye bhais
Im always super energetic from the moment I wake up, the only thing that really tired me out is boxing for like 2 hours

I read somewhere that being energetic from the moment you wake up is a high t trait but idk if it’s cope or not

And I can’t get blood test or nothing because I’m Pashtun and my parents are suspicious of doctors and shit.

If I have adhd or whatever it doesn’t matter since I’m never gonna get meds anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, PseudoMaxxer and Heinrich Schmidt
Chad trait.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, PseudoMaxxer, Chintuck22 and 2 others
energies me

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Bruh that’s me lmfao brutal and low inhib + plus adhd makes it worse
Same bro 😂😂

At least people think I’m funny instead of weird, if I was truecel with my energy and inhib levels I would be a social outcast

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Same bro 😂😂

At least people think I’m funny instead of weird, if I was truecel with my energy and inhib levels I would be a social outcast
Bruh same I get both some people think I’m funny So think I’m weird and funny I think it’s class clown archetype tbh

• +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
Same bro 😂😂

Also can u make friends but can’t keep them like they eventually get sick of u

Also can u make friends but can’t keep them like they eventually get sick of u
Idk about that, I’ve had friends since 9th grade but I also have a wide circle so I don’t always hang out with the same people

All the conquerors in the past had enough energy to jump to the sun

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Im always super energetic from the moment I wake up, the only thing that really tired me out is boxing for like 2 hours

I read somewhere that being energetic from the moment you wake up is a high t trait but idk if it’s cope or not

And I can’t get blood test or nothing because I’m Pashtun and my parents are suspicious of doctors and shit.

If I have adhd or whatever it doesn’t matter since I’m never gonna get meds anyway
They give fucking stims for adhd it amazing, obviously don’t trust whatever schedule the doctor gives you but stims feel so much different and better with adhd

ADHD autism traits
Hahahahahhaha

They give fucking stims for adhd it amazing, obviously don’t trust whatever schedule the doctor gives you but stims feel so much different and better with adhd
I though stimulants were just supposed to make guys with adhd focus like a normal guy

Same bro 😂😂

Depends on you’re looklevel, they probably also think you’re weird but get over it by linking it a positive trait like funny, entertaining, engaging, social, energetic

• +1
I though stimulants were just supposed to make guys with adhd focus like a normal guy
it’s like trying to hit a bullseye with a cannon, of course it might hit it but it hits the surroundings also.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
Depends on you’re looklevel, they probably also think you’re weird but get over it by linking it a positive trait like funny, entertaining, engaging, social, energetic
People said they though I was weird but in an interesting funny way and not a weird creep way

That’s why I knew I’m not below average and at least mtn since at the same time girls laugh at my joke and that I’m funny and shit

• +1

Yes. It has a rather strong correlation with androgenic signaling and very strong association with good overall physical and mental health.

People said they though I was weird but in an interesting funny way and not a weird creep way

That’s why I knew I’m not below average and at least mtn since at the same time girls laugh at my joke and that I’m funny and shit
at higher looklevel is fucking insane what you can get through with, my adhd makes me erratic with no filters and say whatever they just laugh it off, of course some people see though it an hate you for it but most don’t

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and TeencelStockBroker
at higher looklevel is fucking insane what you can get through with, my adhd makes me erratic with no filters and say whatever they just laugh it off, of course some people see though it an hate you for it but most don’t
Sadly I have ADHD-I (ADD) so no energy for me just makes me lazy asf, so maybe that’s why I prefer the stims so much

And I can’t even conquer some bitches 😔😔

i need to get to htn ASAP people already laugh off anything I say though, girls like me and think Im funny but I have no idea how to speak to them 😔😔😔

i need to get to htn ASAP people already laugh off anything I say though, girls like me and think Im funny but I have no idea how to speak to them 😔😔😔
humans are naturally social, don’t believe modern media that fucking “extroverts and introverts” you shouldn’t think about how to talk to people it “should come naturally”. Depends on neurotypical you are

• +1
humans are naturally social, don’t believe modern media that fucking “extroverts and introverts” you shouldn’t think about how to talk to people it “should come naturally”. Depends on neurotypical you are
Yeah, I meant I just get nervous about getting rejected because of the embarrassment and shit.

Yeah, I meant I just get nervous about getting rejected because of the embarrassment and shit.
I have the exact same fear, again I’ve never been in a serious relationship, but for just friends with benefits and assuming with relationships it should flow in a natural state where it would never be a question of rejection

if you deffo got adhd you win

How is it a win?
hyperactivity isn't a joke when you know how to use it. plus hyperactivity part is the High T component in theory, since it produces most dopamine and achievement of it, in allocation to what you focus on.