Looksmax Is big skull ideal even if you don't have the body for it?

Mastermind

Mastermind

Master
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Posts
1,476
Reputation
2,053
Time online
34d 18h 34m
Skull size (not considering shape and development) is considered to be one of the best mogger features in PSL, yet people seem to forget about the impact if has on your overall appearance, as it often yields in childlike figures (head bigger than the body) unless you were lucky enough to score a large, tall body as well in your original genetic equipment.

Skullmogs are brutal and I genuinely believe big skull is a great halo, noneless it still obliges you to score a large body as well. Is it still ideal if you're a framelet manlet?
 
Deleted member 10330

Deleted member 10330

Wizard
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Posts
1,306
Reputation
1,110
Time online
17d 11h 2m
Just gym you lazy coper
 
T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
6,707
Reputation
13,022
Time online
160d 14h 40m
Mastermind said:
Is it still ideal if you're a framelet manlet?
Yeah because better to have one masc feature than have none

Also I believe that specifically bigonial width not skull size is the culprit of proportions, as the jaw connects with the neck and the neck connects to the frame
 
Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Posts
725
Reputation
474
Time online
15d 20h 12m
TheEndHasNoEnd said:
Yeah because better to have one masc feature than have none

Also I believe that specifically bigonial width not skull size is the culprit of proportions, as the jaw connects with the neck and the neck connects to the frame
I don't think so, normies always mock people with big heads, it's considered a looksmin by everyone
 
T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
6,707
Reputation
13,022
Time online
160d 14h 40m
Descartes said:
I don't think so, normies always mock people with big heads, it's considered a looksmin by everyone
It's obv not a harmful mock, it's like "how's the weather up there" for someone tall

Big head is high iq and masc trait
 
T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
6,707
Reputation
13,022
Time online
160d 14h 40m
Also the body proportions don't matter, irl it's all about pure size
 
Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Posts
3,928
Reputation
5,287
Time online
55d 49m
Descartes said:
I don't think so, normies always mock people with big heads, it's considered a looksmin by everyone
I have a massive skull and I can confirm that, but I got those when I was obese, not when lean
 
Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Posts
14,410
Reputation
21,738
Time online
83d 6h 14m
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


IF YOU DONT HAVE A FRAME AND A BODY PROPORTIONAL TO YOUR BIG SKULL ITS A MASSIVE FAILO
 
Last edited:
Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Posts
725
Reputation
474
Time online
15d 20h 12m
TheEndHasNoEnd said:
It's obv not a harmful mock, it's like "how's the weather up there" for someone tall

Big head is high iq and masc trait
Maybe it varies from country to country, in the ones I've been to people always talk about like it was a legit failo
 
LILMAXILLA

LILMAXILLA

helpless and traumatized victim of lookism
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Posts
821
Reputation
1,078
Time online
28d 5h 44m
small head compared to body is good. big skull is not ideal. narrow skull is horrible. you want a small head with perfect ratios, 6'4 wide shoulder body.
 
Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Posts
14,410
Reputation
21,738
Time online
83d 6h 14m
LILMAXILLA said:
small head compared to body is good. big skull is not ideal. narrow skull is horrible. you want a small head with perfect ratios, 6'4 wide shoulder body.
here's another psl retard talking about idealistic garbage. There's no such a thing since everyone has different skull sizes.

here is a general rule if you want to know YOUR GOAL body measurements


"Ideal height for you" = skull height * 8.5

"Ideal frame for you" = skull height * 2.5

put a book on the bottom of your chin and one on top of your head, measure the difference, and you get your skull height.
 
J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
3,296
Reputation
1,872
Time online
53d 2h 47m
LILMAXILLA said:
small head compared to body is good. big skull is not ideal. narrow skull is horrible. you want a small head with perfect ratios, 6'4 wide shoulder body.
Yea the koreans for example prefer small faces with small skulls its ideal for them.
 
Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Posts
14,410
Reputation
21,738
Time online
83d 6h 14m
JawGuyFatFaceGuy said:
Yea the koreans for example prefer small faces with small skulls its ideal for them.
Koreans have different beauty standards from the west. They prefer a more feminine look thus the small and petite faces
 
Deleted member 10330

Deleted member 10330

Wizard
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Posts
1,306
Reputation
1,110
Time online
17d 11h 2m
JawGuyFatFaceGuy said:
Yea the koreans for example prefer small faces with small skulls its ideal for them.
Cope. They fantasise about western chad with big skull
 
21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

OVER
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Posts
2,598
Reputation
3,100
Time online
143d 11h 15m
Skull size is giga cope its doesny really matter unless its literally tiny..
Also
Small skull with good bones>>Big skull with average bones.
 
Deleted member 10330

Deleted member 10330

Wizard
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Posts
1,306
Reputation
1,110
Time online
17d 11h 2m
JawGuyFatFaceGuy said:
You think female koreans fantasize about ASIAN men!? JFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
3,296
Reputation
1,872
Time online
53d 2h 47m
GigaChang said:
Koreans have different beauty standards from the west. They prefer a more feminine look thus the small and petite faces
Well whereever westernes dont claim this its obvious to me that the moggers on the day to day bases are those with small skulls. The ugly guys are usually those with big skulls.
 
J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
3,296
Reputation
1,872
Time online
53d 2h 47m
Bill Bruce said:
You think female koreans fantasize about ASIAN men!? JFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was talking about skull size/face width not asian man
 
Deleted member 10330

Deleted member 10330

Wizard
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Posts
1,306
Reputation
1,110
Time online
17d 11h 2m
JawGuyFatFaceGuy said:
I was talking about skull size/face width not asian man
Western muscular chad with big skull. Not peanut headed wimp. Are you even blackpilled?
 
Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Posts
14,410
Reputation
21,738
Time online
83d 6h 14m
JawGuyFatFaceGuy said:
Well whereever westernes dont claim this its obvious to me that the moggers on the day to day bases are those with small skulls. The ugly guys are usually those with big skulls.
You are wrong here buddy boyo. Big skull itself isnt a failo, but the lack of proportionally big features is. It's way more common to have a small skull with good features and proportionally large body; thats why most models have medium-small skulls.

YOU NEED THE COMPLETE PACKAGE TO LOOK GOOD WITH A BIG SKULL, BUT ONCE YOU DO YOUR PRESENCE IS UNFOGGABLE.
 
J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
3,296
Reputation
1,872
Time online
53d 2h 47m
Bill Bruce said:
Western muscular chad with big skull. Not peanut headed wimp. Are you even blackpilled?
Dude nobody is talking about mascularity ofcourse being mascular is gonna win vs a skinny twink wtf is that question im talking about skull size and how many koreans prefer small skulls
 
J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
3,296
Reputation
1,872
Time online
53d 2h 47m
GigaChang said:
You are wrong here buddy boyo. Big skull itself isnt a failo, but the lack of proportionally big features is. It's way more common to have a small skull with good features and proportionally large body; thats why most models have medium-small skulls.

YOU NEED THE COMPLETE PACKAGE TO LOOK GOOD WITH A BIG SKULL, BUT ONCE YOU DO YOUR PRESENCE IS UNFOGGABLE.
Yea good luck trying to look good with a big skull even models as you say are mostly medium small skulll sized so big skull for the most part is a failo
 
LILMAXILLA

LILMAXILLA

helpless and traumatized victim of lookism
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Posts
821
Reputation
1,078
Time online
28d 5h 44m
GigaChang said:
It's way more common to have a small skull with good features and proportionally large body; thats why most models have medium-small skulls.
Yes exactly. Which is why saying "having a big skull is ideal" is misleading, because for 99% of people, they would look better with a smaller skull overall (models are a testament to that).

And even then, what you are arguing is that, a big skull with a proportionally even bigger body is ideal.

It's like arguing that a wide waist is ideal, because ideally you would have a 40 inch bideltoid to go along with it :lul:
 
gigi

gigi

portuguesecel aka MOGSTAR ( I love you @Original )
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
19,427
Reputation
24,337
Time online
175d 5h 35m
Maby, I have a massive skull but I’m also 6’4, my shoulders could be better
 
SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
20,472
Reputation
60,345
Time online
256d 13h 26m
Mastermind said:
Skull size (not considering shape and development) is considered to be one of the best mogger features in PSL, yet people seem to forget about the impact if has on your overall appearance, as it often yields in childlike figures (head bigger than the body) unless you were lucky enough to score a large, tall body as well in your original genetic equipment.

Skullmogs are brutal and I genuinely believe big skull is a great halo, noneless it still obliges you to score a large body as well. Is it still ideal if you're a framelet manlet?
Big skull is the most retarded PSL meme to date I have average frame with watermelon head and I look comical
 
MadVisionary

MadVisionary

Cold and Cauculist
Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Posts
6,003
Reputation
8,592
Time online
161d 10h 46m
Bizygomatic breath>>>>>>>skull size
 
MadVisionary

MadVisionary

Cold and Cauculist
Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Posts
6,003
Reputation
8,592
Time online
161d 10h 46m
"big skull is more masc"
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
27,014
Reputation
49,526
Time online
293d 10h 19m
Yes but big neurocranium =! big skull, very important distinction
 
BertrandRussell

BertrandRussell

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 4, 2021
Posts
284
Reputation
305
Time online
5d 13h 33m
I have a massive skull and a shrimp neck. You cant really (dramatically) change your frame/height. So My goal this year is to neckmaxx
 
S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
2,807
Reputation
3,485
Time online
36d 4h 22m
MadVisionary said:
"big skull is more masc"
View attachment 1123931
doesnt prove anything as the bigger skulled dude has round jaw and cuck eyes, whereas the other dude has hunter eyes and defined masc jaw.

Lets see how you cope with this comparison, which is a flawless 1:1 comparison- exactly same person, exactly same eyes, eybrows everything, just bigger skull, jaw is pretty much same, but bigger and slightly more angular:



"Skullsize is cope"

Yeah in group photos Beiber looks like a subhuman, gets skullmogged by women who are even smaller than him. He looks like a feminist foid with short hair.

 
Last edited:
MadVisionary

MadVisionary

Cold and Cauculist
Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Posts
6,003
Reputation
8,592
Time online
161d 10h 46m
skooLX-aM said:
doesnt prove anything as the bigger skulled dude has round jaw and cuck eyes, whereas the other dude has hunter eyes and defined masc jaw.

Lets see how you cope with this comparison, which is a flawless 1:1 comparison- exactly same person, exactly same eyes, eybrows everything, just bigger skull, jaw is pretty much same, but bigger and slightly more angular:

View attachment 1124870
"exactly same person"
- more square chin
- more square jaw
-different eyebrow
-fwhr bigger
-forehead bigger
 
S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
2,807
Reputation
3,485
Time online
36d 4h 22m
LILMAXILLA said:
small head compared to body is good. big skull is not ideal. narrow skull is horrible. you want a small head with perfect ratios, 6'4 wide shoulder body.
You want a small head bro... with perfect ratios bro... with WiDe sHoUldErS Bro.....



JFL the woman on the left could grab this guys head with her hand like basketball and throw it away and the rest of this guys body would fly with the head like a ragdoll...



JFL just found this, didnt know The Rock's head was so small JFL gets mogged by all women there.

 
Last edited:
LILMAXILLA

LILMAXILLA

helpless and traumatized victim of lookism
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Posts
821
Reputation
1,078
Time online
28d 5h 44m
skooLX-aM said:
Lets see how you cope with this comparison, which is a flawless 1:1 comparison- exactly same person, exactly same eyes, eybrows everything, just bigger skull, jaw is pretty much same, but bigger and slightly more angular:


View attachment 1124870

"Skullsize is cope"
Honestly the most low IQ attempt at proving a point I've ever seen on PSL forums

"flawless 1:1 comparison- exactly same person"
- more square chin
- more square jaw
-different eyebrow
-fwhr bigger
-diff midface ratio
-forehead wider
-different eye hooding
-narrower eyes
-wider neck
-wider traps
-different facial hair

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
LILMAXILLA said:
small head compared to body is good. big skull is not ideal. narrow skull is horrible. you want a small head with perfect ratios, 6'4 wide shoulder body.
skooLX-aM said:
You want a small head bro... with perfect ratios bro... with WiDe sHoUldErS Bro.....

proceeds to misquote me... and then post cherry picked pictures of men with narrow skulls getting frame mogged by women.
skooLX-aM said:
great picture bro, you definitely proved your point here



poor skull wimps getting skull mogged by this absolute chad
 
S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
2,807
Reputation
3,485
Time online
36d 4h 22m
LILMAXILLA said:
Honestly the most low IQ attempt at proving a point I've ever seen on PSL forums

"flawless 1:1 comparison- exactly same person"
- more square chin
- more square jaw
-different eyebrow
-fwhr bigger
-diff midface ratio
-forehead wider
-different eye hooding
-narrower eyes
-wider neck
-wider traps
-different facial hair

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:



proceeds to misquote me... and then post cherry picked pictures of men with narrow skulls getting frame mogged by women.

great picture bro, you definitely proved your point here

View attachment 1125435

poor skull wimps getting skull mogged by this absolute chad
Keep coping. Unironically in your morph, if you gave the small guy a neck, he would still mog the before version to Teletubbie land and back. You just cringely morphed it. Give him the same head size as the guy on the right with dark jacket and appropriate neck length and he will giga mog the real version with peanut skull.

And NO the examples dont have narrow heads, they all have a small skull in all dimensions, a peanut skull.

This would be an example with narrow headed horsefaced dudes who get mogged by a big skulled slayer osmanic warrior Chad:




But to end your cope- here is the example of the peanut skulled guy who got mogged by women- he has same height as them, even slightly taller than them. I increased his head size slightly. To the point where his head starts to look too big compared to his shoulders, but it is still within normal range. HE STILL gets mogged by ALL 4 WOMEN in terms of skull size, but now he actually looks more normal and not like cringy big overgrown child with a physique of an adult and skull of a child.




Theres no point in coping about size. Slightly bigger everything is better than slightly smaller everything-

bigger skull than average is better than smaller than average
longer IPD than average is better than shorter IPD than average
taller height than average is better than shorter than average
longer dick than average is better than shorter dick than average
bigger nose than average is better than smaller nose than average
bigger mouth than average is better than smaller mouth than average
thicker bones than average is better than thinner bones than average
wider shoulders than average is better than narrower shoulders than average
the list if endless...


BECAUSE SIZE IS DIMORPHIC

coping about size proves low IQ and huge coping mechanism.
 
Last edited:
Lolcel

Lolcel

Life is a caste system and most people are dalits
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
2,926
Reputation
3,672
Time online
46d 10h 26m
Nope
Big skull on an average frame looks retarded
Just watch the new Zac effron as example
 
S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
2,807
Reputation
3,485
Time online
36d 4h 22m
Lolcel said:
Nope
Big skull on an average frame looks retarded
Just watch the new Zac effron as example
Cope it is always possible to increase frame, there are hundreds of examples, people just gymceled for 3+ years and increased their frame and they looked amazing. There are some legit truecel to Chad ascensions on framecels with big head, after thy gymceled for a couple of years.

Small skull on an average frame is cringe. Cause you cant grow the head size. In fact, small skulled ppl cant gymcel, because then their head looks even more out of place when their frame size increases.

 
Last edited:
Lolcel

Lolcel

Life is a caste system and most people are dalits
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
2,926
Reputation
3,672
Time online
46d 10h 26m
skooLX-aM said:
Cope it is always possible to increase frame, there are hundreds of examples, people just gymceled for 3+ years and increased their frame and they looked amazing. There are some legit truecel to Chad ascensions on framecels with big head, after thy gymceled for a couple of years.

Small skull on an average frame is cringe. Cause you cant grow the head size. In fact, small skulled ppl cant gymcel, because then their head looks even more out of place when their frame size increases.
Even by gymcelling , Frame can only be increased by a little bit (slightly more when on roids) show me the examples from truecels to chads like you said
And if one has a small head on an average frame hairfrauding works to fraud head size unless fucked by the norwood reaper
 
S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
2,807
Reputation
3,485
Time online
36d 4h 22m
Lolcel said:
Even by gymcelling , Frame can only be increased by a little bit (slightly more when on roids) show me the examples from truecels to chads like you said
And if one has a small head on an average frame hairfrauding works to fraud head size unless fucked by the norwood reaper
Stop coping, frame can be increased significantly, even without roids. Just correct diet and gymcelling.

Someone had the example in their signature, I cant find it right now. Before gymcelling the guy was a giga framelet with oversized skull. After gymcelling, the head looked perfectly sized for the gymcelled body, the guy became Chadlite at least.
 
dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
4,449
Reputation
5,222
Time online
40d 3h 8m
gigi @portuguesecel
 
ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
6,207
Reputation
6,852
Time online
33d 15h 48m
LILMAXILLA said:
Honestly the most low IQ attempt at proving a point I've ever seen on PSL forums

"flawless 1:1 comparison- exactly same person"
- more square chin
- more square jaw
-different eyebrow
-fwhr bigger
-diff midface ratio
-forehead wider
-different eye hooding
-narrower eyes
-wider neck
-wider traps
-different facial hair

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:



proceeds to misquote me... and then post cherry picked pictures of men with narrow skulls getting frame mogged by women.

great picture bro, you definitely proved your point here

View attachment 1125435

poor skull wimps getting skull mogged by this absolute chad
they get mogged tho
 
brbbrah

brbbrah

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Posts
18,568
Reputation
37,370
Time online
126d 3h 57m
tfw when you realize someone is taller than you cause of their skull but your shoulders are higher than theirs:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Biggdink @Biggdink
 
brbbrah

brbbrah

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Posts
18,568
Reputation
37,370
Time online
126d 3h 57m
too much coping on this thread
small skull is more ideal


muh big skull

kek i see 6 2 faggots with big ass skulls narrow jaws lookng short form far away

kek meanwhile small robust bone skulls look like they have good frames
 
dakchuh

dakchuh

Apprentice
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Posts
255
Reputation
318
Time online
11d 11h 14m
big skull is a joke, especially when you have a big skull while being a manlet/framelet (me). i have nightmares about this shit, people just coming up to me in my dreams and telling me i have a big head. you'll never have these mogger proportions without a small skull.

 
Slob

Slob

Knowledgable
Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Posts
635
Reputation
664
Time online
9d 8h 21m
dakchuh said:
big skull is a joke, especially when you have a big skull while being a manlet/framelet (me). i have nightmares about this shit, people just coming up to me in my dreams and telling me i have a big head. you'll never have these mogger proportions without a small skull.

View attachment 1416450
looks 12
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Bitchwhipper2
Top