Is bimax enough to save my mouth breather face

yxxevi

yxxevi

Iron
I have a textbook case of mouth breather face/long face syndrome and i look disgusting rn, i have sleep apnea too, i am 99% sure i will get bimax is there anything else maybe or is it just over lmao? mewing is a cope maybe if i did it when i was 12 but yk. enjoy looking at my disgusting jaw

Attachments

• IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    687.3 KB · Views: 0
you cant improve it without surgery but it can indeed get even worse, tape shut your mouth every night.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
you cant improve it without surgery but it can indeed get even worse, tape shut your mouth every night.
i am getting apointment with jaw surgeon man soon, deff down to get a bimax, been taping and mewing for almost a year but turning 18 soon so i know that actual bone changes are basically impossible without surgery rn

bimax definitely but nice nose i wish i had it little nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
i am getting apointment with jaw surgeon man soon, deff down to get a bimax, been taping and mewing for almost a year but turning 18 soon so i know that actual bone changes are basically impossible without surgery rn
stay doing what youre doing then, surgery will ascend you 1.5-2 points easily tbh

bimax definitely but nice nose i wish i had it little nigga
ty bru i got pretty lucky with genetics, 6'3 nice nose eyes just mouth breather since childhood cuz noone told me it was bad lmao.
i deff peaked as a 4 year old

Attachments

• IMG_9256.jpg
    IMG_9256.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: anticel
bimax will ascend u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and Acne Victim
bimax will ascend you but if your palate is narrow you should also fix that before you do it

after that just softmaxx and youll be in a good spot

i looked a lot like you did as a kid, i also mouthbreathed and am getting MSE/Bimax

bimax will ascend you but if your palate is narrow you should also fix that before you do it

after that just softmaxx and youll be in a good spot

i looked a lot like you did as a kid, i also mouthbreathed and am getting MSE/Bimax
also besides that try to get a higher lefort 1 cut with your bimax

also besides that try to get a higher lefort 1 cut with your bimax
Whats the difference in recovery?

Having forward growth a tiny bit higher for increased risk of relapse/problems doesn't seem worth

Lf2 is the highest risk of them all if i recall correctly and a high lf1 is a low lf2

i like your nose, most mouth breather have a shit nose but you don’t. You could get genio if bimax isn’t possible but if your comfort is at play a bimax is the way to go