Is @bitchboy actually 5’3?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
@BitchBoy claiming to be that short as a over 13 yo man is like claiming 6’7 here

It’s way too uncommon

I think what happens to most manlets 5’7-5’10 is they are not short enough to impress people

So they lie and claim to be 5’3 or some crazy height just to grab attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NoseProphecy, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Being curious about me is fine but watch the insults bud. Next time you call me a manlet i’ll find someone on the dark web and have him forcefeed you goat cum, if you catch my drift, bud

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PsychoDsk, gr34ter and 10 others
@BitchBoy claiming to be that short as a over 13 yo man is like claiming 6’7 here

It’s way too uncommon

I think what happens to most manlets 5’7-5’10 is they are not short enough to impress people

Shut the fuck up fag. Ugly faggot

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Timmy, bloomercel, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Being curious about me is fine but watch the insults bud. Next time you call me a manlet i’ll find someone on the dark web and have him forcefeed you goat cum, if you catch my drift, bud
I mean that’s the term used in this community to describe men under 5’10

It’s blackpill lingo

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BitchBoy
I mean that’s the term used in this community to describe men under 5’10

It’s blackpill lingo
I just don’t like it bud. Feels discriminatory

• +1
Reactions: Timmy

It’s way too uncommon

Tallfag cope, this is something a taller guy would do to farm dopamine spikes. He’s probably some 5’11+ Indian it’s usually Indians/Asians thst act weird and larp like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78, bloomercel, sub5c3l and 2 others
Tallfag cope, this is something a taller guy would do to farm dopamine spikes. He’s probably some 5’11+ Indian it’s usually Indians/Asians thst act weird and larp like that
Call me indian again and we’ll have to throwdown, faggot white nigger

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PsychoDsk, MA_ascender and 3 others
I’ve seen users who are 5’7 do this before

Usually the ones who like to self pitty, saying they are ugly and 5’7 doesn’t work as well as saying they are 5’2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sub5c3l and BitchBoy
I know who youre talking about pal

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Iasacrko

Usually the ones who like to self pitty, saying they are ugly and 5’7 doesn’t work as well as saying they are 5’2
you got me bud. I’m actually a 6’3 Nt slayer that larps as a short SEA monkey 6 hours per day on a schizo forum just for kicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, gr34ter, Timmy and 4 others
im still going to larp as 5'2

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy

A prime example of a tallfag larper is @<6PSLcel

A prime example of a tallfag larper is @<6PSLcel
im not larping about being 6'5 i can pm u a pic of me standing like an autist in front of a regular sized uk door if u rlly want

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
im not larping about being 6'5 i can pm u a pic of me standing like an autist in front of a regular sized uk door if u rlly want
Anime girl feet >>> breathing air

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, BitchBoy and <6PSLcel
@BitchBoy we twinnin:Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: BitchBoy
Im sorry to ask, how ugly you gotta be to be an incel at 6’5”?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and BitchBoy
Sorry for ur loss nigga
Ye it sucks, and worst part is I live in the uk and so I’ll never be able to afford surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed and BitchBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back