is black and white thinking is connected to a certain mental condition?

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
if you think like an binary system *computer* is it assburgers?

Could be lots of things. Autism spectrum disorder, OCD maybe some anxiety disorders.

You cant just go by one symptom to determine a diagnosis. Black and white thinking could just be a personality trait with no disorder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
probably autism or low iq

• JFL
Could be lots of things. Autism spectrum disorder, OCD maybe some anxiety disorders.

You cant just go by one symptom to determine a diagnosis. Black and white thinking could just be a personality trait with no disorder.
i dont have a full ocd nor anxiety (except moderate social anxiety). i dont think i am autistic. but how can i manage my mild ocd?

i went to multiple (5) psychiatrist but they all said i have depression/general anxiety

also my relatives say im obssed with my body/mental health and that i just need to do more mindfulness practices

drugs also dont work (3 diff antidepressants, 3 different antipsychotics,adhd drugs, off label drugs; all at various dosages)

i dont have a full ocd nor anxiety (except moderate social anxiety). i dont think i am autistic. but how can i manage my mild ocd?

i went to multiple (5) psychiatrist but they all said i have depression/general anxiety
You should probably take a step back a little bit buddy. You have seen 5 psychiatrist but have only been diagnosed with depression and general anxiety?

So you self diagnosed yourself with OCD? There are inventories and tests you take to get diagnosed with these things.

Also how often have you seen these psychiatrists? If your 18 and seen 5 then you couldn't have seen each of them any longer that 2-3 times each?

Have you talked to any psychologists as well? Are you confusing a psychiatrist with a psychologist perhaps?

also my relatives say im obssed with my body/mental health and that i just need to do more mindfulness practices
Well mindfulness has been shown to help sure. It won't hurt but you'll probably need a little bit more too improve.
drugs also dont work (3 diff antidepressants, 3 different antipsychotics,adhd drugs, off label drugs; all at various dosages)
You have used a small tiny fraction of available medications. I don't think it's fair to say "drugs don't work". If you worked with a single psychiatrist for longer you might find a beneficial drug combo. Can i ask what drugs you have been prescribed?

You should probably take a step back a little bit buddy. You have seen 5 psychiatrist but have only been diagnosed with depression and general anxiety?

So you self diagnosed yourself with OCD? There are inventories and tests you take to get diagnosed with these things.

Also how often have you seen these psychiatrists? If your 18 and seen 5 then you couldn't have seen each of them any longer that 2-3 times each?

Have you talked to any psychologists as well? Are you confusing a psychiatrist with a psychologist perhaps?

Well mindfulness has been shown to help sure. It won't hurt but you'll probably need a little bit more too improve.

You have used a small tiny fraction of available medications. I don't think it's fair to say "drugs don't work". If you worked with a single psychiatrist for longer you might find a beneficial drug combo. Can i ask what drugs you have been prescribed?
ssri snris make my dick go zoom (erection problems) and i can list at least 3 more critical life fucking side effects (more fatigue, losing your short time memory skills etc) so i dont wanna touch them

i already feel
bad (moderate fatigue after eating a meal)
fat (due to ultra slow metabolism and cpnstant hunger)
my attention span and short term memory is fucked due to ssri/snri's

i also tried using lyrica or gabapentin only fatigue
ritalin works but i dont wanna pop 30mg ritalin just to function well.
alcohol usually doesnt make me low inhib even a bit
off label drugs that prescribed for my social anxiety never helped but made me more paranoid (i used different drugs / combinations every differwnt year for 3 years)

(i know my grammar is kinda fucked rn but idgaf as soon as u dig what im sayin)

i have seen the psychs for 3 years from 15 to 17

losing fat helped my cognitive problems a lot. but since i had no school since last year rn i gained weight and ldarred at home (and my closest homie that was kinda connected me to other ppl got discovered he may get paralyzed in 10 years or sumn and he is in physical pain)

so idk i constantly try to improve myself mentally it works but you know time feels like its a bomb ready to blow and after that its over. i gotta move fast

bruh in where im from psychs are not keeping you in more than 15mins how can i communicate well and tell my thing?

my english (grammar wise) is waay better than this but my brain is the problem. i even talk like this (gramatically) in my native language too. fucking ssris made me worse. i cant remember shit i cant properly combine words. my brain rotted fuck this shit. when i first joined the forum i was still havent tried tha latest one the pill last one

tldr on the last paragraph: my communication skills and memory got highly impaired after i quit the last snri (venlafaxine hcl) im patiently waiting to get better while leanmaxxing eating healthy and doing sports

all i know is im not depressed im completely fine and used to pain and shit so things dont really effect me that harsh.

i obviously have general and social anxiety and also the anxiety makes me think like how an obsessive compulsive guy would.

but i feel fucked after i eat a meal, my mild fatigue gets too intense and lock me in the couch makes me feel like shit nauseas headaches. idk if it eas depression why would it happen only after i eat.

my insulin resistance or maybe thyroid is fucked

ssri snris make my dick go zoom (erection problems) and i can list at least 3 more critical life fucking side effects (more fatigue, losing your short time memory skills etc) so i dont wanna touch them

i already feel
bad (moderate fatigue after eating a meal)
fat (due to ultra slow metabolism and cpnstant hunger)
my attention span and short term memory is fucked due to ssri/snri's

i also tried using lyrica or gabapentin only fatigue
ritalin works but i dont wanna pop 30mg ritalin just to function well.
alcohol usually doesnt make me low inhib even a bit
off label drugs that prescribed for my social anxiety never helped but made me more paranoid (i used different drugs / combinations every differwnt year for 3 years)

(i know my grammar is kinda fucked rn but idgaf as soon as u dig what im sayin)

i have seen the psychs for 3 years from 15 to 17

losing fat helped my cognitive problems a lot. but since i had no school since last year rn i gained weight and ldarred at home (and my closest homie that was kinda connected me to other ppl got discovered he may get paralyzed in 10 years or sumn and he is in physical pain)

so idk i constantly try to improve myself mentally it works but you know time feels like its a bomb ready to blow and after that its over. i gotta move fast
Maybe a psychologist would be able to help you more than a psychiatrist. The 15 mins thing makes me belive you're talking about psychiatrists. Psychiatrists deal with mostly medication and a psychologist will help you design strategies to chsnge the way you think. It seem to have a lot going on in your life buddy.

You also need to try and stick with one psychiatrist for a longer period of time based on what you've said you haven't tried very many different medications yet. The longer you stay with a psychiatrist the longer they will know what does and doesn't work for you - unless you want to learn them yourself and guide your own treatment. Use Wikipedia.

Keep trying, you'll get there.

• +1
Maybe a psychologist would be able to help you more than a psychiatrist. The 15 mins thing makes me belive you're talking about psychiatrists. Psychiatrists deal with mostly medication and a psychologist will help you design strategies to chsnge the way you think. It seem to have a lot going on in your life buddy.

You also need to try and stick with one psychiatrist for a longer period of time based on what you've said you haven't tried very many different medications yet. The longer you stay with a psychiatrist the longer they will know what does and doesn't work for you - unless you want to learn them yourself and guide your own treatment. Use Wikipedia.

Keep trying, you'll get there.
ty i think thats enough bs. im gonna visit endo tomorrow and get my teeth operation (teeth gap fixing) done.

it enough for me to fucking rot.

also gonna get teeth whitening or basically gonna brush my teeth 2 times a day constantly.

i started to lose weight too lost half a kg so far which is better than rottin. no more eating like a bitch

gonna take chromium pico too. gonna take every medication that endo prescribes to get a decent metabolism. and gona start to fucking work to adopt discipline. jfl at rotcopers saying chad never works or its easy life bruh. only thing easy in chads life is his sexual life if chad wins in everything theory was right %80 of the financially successful lifemogger males would be chads.

Last edited:
Low iq or the sign of a very masculine brain (“autism”)

ty i think thats enough bs. im gonna visit endo tomorrow and get my teeth operation (teeth gap fixing) done.

it enough for me to fucking rot.

also gonna get teeth whitening or basically gonna brush my teeth 2 times a day constantly.

i started to lose weight too lost half a kg so far which is better than rottin. no more eating like a bitch

gonna take chromium pico too. gonna take every medication that endo prescribes to get a decent metabolism. and gona start to fucking work to adopt discipline. jfl at rotcopers saying chad never works or its easy life bruh. only thing easy in chads life is his sexual life if chad wins in everything theory was right %80 of the financially successful lifemogger males would be chads.
It's not your metabolism and the endo wont prescribe you shit to "fix your metabolism" thats not a real thing, it's your brain. I guess you could have high or low T4/T3 levels but nothing you have mentioned suggests that.

You can do all that but if you really have ocd of some kind you'll feel the same in a year.

Anyways good luck hope you figure it out eventually.

• +1
if you think like an binary system *computer* is it assburgers?
What you're thinking of is Borderline Personality Disorder. Despite these individuals being intelligent they are also low functioning due to lacking the cognitive ability needed for discerning reality. For example someone with BPD would assume politics is strictly left or right instead of having more abstract judgments.

• +1
What you're thinking of is Borderline Personality Disorder. Despite these individuals being intelligent they are also low functioning due to lacking the cognitive ability needed for discerning reality. For example someone with BPD would assume politics is strictly left or right instead of having more abstract judgments.
over for my bpd family and bpd brain. if emotions involved then its over for me. thats why i choose to live like a robot. mogs being a raging incel.

over for my bpd family and bpd brain. if emotions involved then its over for me. thats why i choose to live like a robot. mogs being a raging incel.
You need an enviromental change, such as living independently, living in another area, or living with different people. For me I go camping or do water sports, thats my natural enviroment and thats where i'm most confident.

• +1
You need an enviromental change, such as living independently, living in another area, or living with different people. For me I go camping or do water sports, thats my natural enviroment and thats where i'm most confident.
Based advice man im looking forward into that. Thank you for the advice that narc autists around me (controlled or uncontrolled ppl) can't give me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166