Is Black Noir unironically the highest smv mogger ever created? ( BIG SPOILERS NIGGA)

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.

25 inch bideltoid specimen mogger

blonde hair blue eyes 6"5 god among men

statusmaxxed by being a superhero and also rapemaxxed.

Is there anyone on the planet with a higher smv? Also the lowest inhib motherfucker to ever live. want to know how?
The man in my pfp is a clone of a man named homelander. It's a super hero comic where the heroes are basically evil motherfuckers and sexual deviants with no morals.

It was thought that homelander raped one of the protagonists wife. His wife was scared to tell him because he knew he'd take drastic action, and homelander is basically invisible so it would be pointless and only drive him insane (homelander is evil superman type nigga )

But his wife gave birth to the superhuman result of the rape while they were in bed. The baby flew up and destroyed her from the inside. The protagonist, Butcher, saw this gruesome scene and beat the fetus to death.

He went after homelander relentlessly after seeing her diary and knowing it was him who raped her.

Black noir was the one who raped her. She wrote homelander did it because he is a clown of homelander who wears a mask, he was cloned as a contingency as homelander was out of control and may need to be apprehended.

Homelander was protected by the company who gave all the heroes their powers so noir never got the chance to go through with his purpose.

He went insane, he wanted to kill homelander but couldn't do it without the company's go ahead, so he committed various atrocities in homelanders name and photographed them. When these photos were released, homelander thought he was going crazy, it was his face but he didn't remember them, he thought he lost his mind.

The photographs consisted of him eating babies and killing people and a bunch of shit, so clearly when they were released he couldn't keep being a hero. He decided to simply take over the world.

Leading to my avi, that comic panel took place when Billy butcher who also had powers (they all come from a drug given to the heroes) went into the oval office to confront homelander after he killed the president ( and fucked his decapitated head)

Noir then walked in as they were about to fight to the death and revealed himself as homelanders clone

Then he revealed that he did all the attrocious things homelander was thought to have done

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999

If you reply "dnrd" i will rape and impregnate your wife with an evil baby who will tear her apart

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Growth Plate, Deleted member 20618 and 3 others
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., fauxfox, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
bruh cartoons...

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
show is better

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, .🇹🇩. and SunniMogger
Bro reading the comic instead of watching the show
Homelander SMV and inhib mogs

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
If you see that stupid cunt Seth Rogans name on any comic adaptation, stay away he's a fucking clown, and doesn't understand what the source material is really about. You just get slap stick humor, and none of the dark gritty humor that the comic was known for.

Mogged by superman tbh. The original gigachad

561363B6 C484 4EF8 94EC 5555C453C2AD

Dnrd a single sub atom force

Black noir in the comics is literally homelander tho

Could’ve just said “is homelander the greatest mogger of all time?”

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger, Growth Plate and Danish_Retard
nigga this is a comic, i can come up and draw with a bigger mogger in 2 seconds jfl, meaningless

Black noir in the comics is literally homelander tho

Could’ve just said “is homelander the greatest mogger of all time?”
black noir is more evil and lower inhib

he will destroy the world to get what he wants

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Kristin
ending cant be topped though

but overall yeah
no nigga why the fuck did they turn a train into a main character and a nigger when they didnt have to. They fucked up the compound shit when it wasn't needed its fucked my niggga and i finished the entire comic

Plus frenchie is a sand nigger terrorist

no nigga why the fuck did they turn a train into a main character and a nigger when they didnt have to. They fucked up the compound shit when it wasn't needed its fucked my niggga and i finished the entire comic

Bitch I don't care about that

The black noir reveal was peak comics nonetheless, but yeah there were some shit parts.

What they're doing with A train in the show is really good tho. And Hughies story is kinda like incel revenge arc except he has a hot gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618

It suits him, I prefer noir as black, but now he’s dead lol.

The black noir reveal was peak comics nonetheless, but yeah there were some shit parts.

What they're doing with A train in the show is really good tho. And Hughies story is kinda like incel revenge arc except he has a hot gf
Either way Homelander will kill them all which is so sad like how weak is the Boys universe, superman from the movies would effortlessly rape homelander and puncture his bowels with his cock

tbh i dont agree with the a train shit but i really like the black noir reveal and ending. Do u have any similar comics like the boys ur reading rn? I just finished invincible i would rate it about 7/10

It suits him, I prefer noir as black, but now he’s dead lol.

Either way Homelander will kill them all which is so sad like how weak is the Boys universe, superman from the movies would effortlessly rape homelander and puncture his bowels with his cock
Homelander is a little bitch

Maeve was going blow for blow with that nigga and had to use dirty eye gouge tactic to do some damage

What a shitty ending

tbh i dont agree with the a train shit but i really like the black noir reveal and ending. Do u have any similar comics like the boys ur reading rn? I just finished invincible i would rate it about 7/10
Damn you read all of invincible? Shit is long asf

It's not that similar but as a gymbro and aspiring martial artist baki is my favorite anime rn.

The Punisher, Daredevil, parasyte, peaky blinders, Gotham

• +1
Homelander is a little bitch

Maeve was going blow for blow with that nigga and had to use dirty eye gouge tactic to do some damage

What a shitty ending
She only had him because he was weakened, homelander who isn’t weakened would effortlessly kill meave and as you could tell he wasn’t actually trying to kill her he was simply trying to restrain her. The boys universe is super weak imagine Omniman going there and one shorting homelander

She only had him because he was weakened, homelander who isn’t weakened would effortlessly kill meave and as you could tell he wasn’t actually trying to kill her he was simply trying to restrain her. The boys universe is super weak imagine Omniman going there and one shorting homelander
Weakened by what nigga? It was hand to hand combat.

He was fighting soldier boy sure but that shouldn't be nearly enough to allow Maeve to trade blows neega

It's not that similar but as a gymbro and aspiring martial artist baki is my favorite anime rn.

same bro. U should try reading the kengan ashura manga. Its goated and the anime ruined the beautiful story. Here just read this fight and tell me what u think:

This fight mogs the first one imo this is a must read if u love baki:

ITS MORE INSPIRATION THAN BAKI IMO:
"Overcoming his dispair, the man forms a fist once more".

There is NO plot armor bullshit ohma dies at the end btw and doesnt win the tournament
676FFE4B F4CF 4FA6 84FE D3B1C8269B31

00AA9CCE 76EA 4CE4 BCC5 8729F21DA41A

74D2F2FC E339 431C A2F8 5C91E4F857EF

FAB7B836 1074 4C34 863E 8331E88AFC40

5D9410C6 BA5F 4242 B195 1B191179EF1B

@Lihito @zv1212

same bro. U should try reading the kengan ashura manga. Its goated and the anime ruined the beautiful story. Here just read this fight and tell me what u think:

This fight mogs the first one imo this is a must read if u love baki:

ITS MORE INSPIRATION THAN BAKI IMO:
"Overcoming his dispair, the man forms a fist once more".

There is NO plot armor bullshit ohma dies at the end btw and doesnt win the tournament
View attachment 1798163
View attachment 1798154

View attachment 1798155

View attachment 1798157

View attachment 1798158

@Lihito @zv1212
nigga you really just spoiled the entire manga

fuck you i was loving it you piece of shit

actually ignoring you for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell and Deleted member 20618
nigga you really just spoiled the entire manga

fuck you i was loving it you piece of shit

actually ignoring you for this
Mb nigga dw he lives btw in the sequel. There is a sequel called kengan omega and it has a new chapter every week

• WTF
we are no longer friends.

come to texas and i will knock you out.
Nigga i u thought wouldve known already since the sequel has been going on for like 2 years bro

@zv1212 do u think kengan mogs baki? I do tbh

Nigga i u thought wouldve known already since the sequel has been going on for like 2 years bro
View attachment 1798173
i didnt even mention kengan ashura

you had no indication i even knew what it was you piece of shit. maybe i will forgive you but it will take time. 😡😡😡

• JFL
i didnt even mention kengan ashura

you had no indication i even knew what it was you piece of shit. maybe i will forgive you but it will take time. 😡😡😡
Am sorry bro. Dont worry i willt make u rich and u can choose the finest mixed filipina i have

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 1796812View attachment 1796814View attachment 1796813

25 inch bideltoid specimen mogger

blonde hair blue eyes 6"5 god among men

statusmaxxed by being a superhero and also rapemaxxed.

Is there anyone on the planet with a higher smv? Also the lowest inhib motherfucker to ever live. want to know how?
The man in my pfp is a clone of a man named homelander. It's a super hero comic where the heroes are basically evil motherfuckers and sexual deviants with no morals.

It was thought that homelander raped one of the protagonists wife. His wife was scared to tell him because he knew he'd take drastic action, and homelander is basically invisible so it would be pointless and only drive him insane (homelander is evil superman type nigga )

But his wife gave birth to the superhuman result of the rape while they were in bed. The baby flew up and destroyed her from the inside. The protagonist, Butcher, saw this gruesome scene and beat the fetus to death.

View attachment 1796835
He went after homelander relentlessly after seeing her diary and knowing it was him who raped her.

Black noir was the one who raped her. She wrote homelander did it because he is a clown of homelander who wears a mask, he was cloned as a contingency as homelander was out of control and may need to be apprehended.

Homelander was protected by the company who gave all the heroes their powers so noir never got the chance to go through with his purpose.

He went insane, he wanted to kill homelander but couldn't do it without the company's go ahead, so he committed various atrocities in homelanders name and photographed them. When these photos were released, homelander thought he was going crazy, it was his face but he didn't remember them, he thought he lost his mind.

The photographs consisted of him eating babies and killing people and a bunch of shit, so clearly when they were released he couldn't keep being a hero. He decided to simply take over the world.

Leading to my avi, that comic panel took place when Billy butcher who also had powers (they all come from a drug given to the heroes) went into the oval office to confront homelander after he killed the president ( and fucked his decapitated head)

View attachment 1796820

Noir then walked in as they were about to fight to the death and revealed himself as homelanders clone

View attachment 1796821

Then he revealed that he did all the attrocious things homelander was thought to have done
View attachment 1796826

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999

If you reply "dnrd" i will rape and impregnate your wife with an evil baby who will tear her apart
hes black in the show

i finished all of invincible in 3 days i just read it nonstop in quarantine

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i finished all of invincible in 3 days i just read it nonstop in quarantine
Me to yakhi but I just watched a 5 hour video from comicstorian instead :love::love::love:

oh wait the boys was 5 hours, invincible was a lot more nvm
dyde you should read berserk guts mogs black noir he looks like sean o pry and hernan drago mixed together to create an ubermogger specimen, and hes 104 cm 235lbs frame mogger 5% body fat and extremely strong peak sigma human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back