is blackpill supposed to make you go mentally insane?

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
i feel like im losing my shit by the day. i havent been outside for 3 weeks. i go out once a day at night to get mail or someting, everytime a person passes me by (whether man or woman) i always suck my cheeks and squint, and look away so they can see my side profile and not the front of my face. i keep trying to cope that i look good, but i cant cant cope anymore. every day i try to cope that im not ugly, but every day im admiting it more and more, and its making me go insane. like my brain has a self denfense mechanism that is preventing me from believing i am ugly. i hate my body, i dont want to claim it. i feel like a white person in a shitty incel sand nigger body. Im not self hating in terms of race, but i feel like i dont deserve this body. i dont feel human

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 20327
lol are you 16

leave this forum

Did you just discover the black pill? Lol it gets better, eventually life becomes one big meme and you kinda stop caring. That or you end up roping, or in a constant cycle of crippling depression. Welcome, boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, UltimateMan and Kal-El
Stop coping. Blackpill is blackpill. Nothing can make you go "crazy" unless you're destined since birth to go crazy. One way or the other you gonna go nuts whether is blackpill whether is someone calling you ugly in your face, whether is your hoe girlfriend cheating on you, your shitty boss shouting at you, if you don't have the ability to stay detached and keep your sanity, that's on you don't blame outside factors. I've been blackpilled since 2015, not even a single moment in my life I lost my narcissistic tendencies or doubted myself. Cuz I'm resilient. You're a pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, itorroella9, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
Did you just discover the black pill? Lol it gets better, eventually life becomes one big meme and you kinda stop caring. That or you end up roping, or in a constant cycle of crippling depression. Welcome, boyo.
no, its been a year. look at my join date. i used to cope that was htn. now i dont know what i am. and i really dont want to know

Stop coping. Blackpill is blackpill. Nothing can make you go "crazy" unless you're destined since birth to go crazy. One way or the other you gonna go nuts whether is blackpill whether is someone calling you ugly in your face, whether is your hoe girlfriend cheating on you, your shitty boss shouting at you, if you don't have the ability to stay detached and keep your sanity, that's on you don't blame outside factors. I've been blackpiller since 2015, not even a single moment in my life I lost my narcissistic tendencies or I doubted myself. Cuz I'm resilient. You're a pussy
i dont get called ugly in real life but i get called ugly and below average online. ive been coping that im unphotogenic, or something

i dont get called ugly in real life but i get called ugly and below average online. ive been coping that im unphotogenic, or something
That's even worse if you're getting affected by some nobodies reading some pixels in a damn screen lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and lonelycurry
Bro you didn't even show your face... i said 3.5 psl but i didn even see it, im sorry if you took it seriously, it was not my idea to make u feel bad

Bro you didn't even show your face... i said 3.5 psl but i didn even see it, im sorry if you took it seriously, it was not my idea to make u feel bad
dont worry man, its not your fault, im just extrememly non nt

dont worry man, its not your fault, im just extrememly non nt
okay

idk why u blocked me but if ur thinking of roping i genuinely liked talking w u, also remember that its not over unless you did everything you can to looksmax

. Nothing can make you go "crazy" unless you're destined since birth to go crazy. One way or the other you gonna go nuts whether is blackpill whether is someone calling you ugly in your face, whether is your hoe girlfriend cheating on you, your shitty boss shouting at you, if you don't have the ability to stay detached and keep your sanity, that's on you don't blame outside factors.
Savage. You show expertise of your 7 years of knowledge. That's true. You're deeply wired to lose it.

But even if I know the theory. I still struggle with the practice. How can you even change that? It's game over?

i just smoked a cig, i have better clarity now

okay

idk why u blocked me but if ur thinking of roping i genuinely liked talking w u, also remember that its not over unless you did everything you can to looksmax
youre right, i keep forgetting looksmaxxing is a long term thing, my pea brain keeps thinking i can do it quickly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Youre probably not ugly but normie

Only for normies or subhumans tbh