is bloat even real

roman7

roman7

Silver
been thinking recently that im not bloated im just a boneless fag. i see guys in my school who eat shit for lunch and yet they have way slimmer faces and some even have hollow-ish cheeks. whereas my diet is somewhat clean and yet i look like a balloon

• +1
Reactions: aerty
I cant't believe im exposing this secret but THE SECRET TO GETTING HOLLOW CHEEKS IS EATING GOYSLOP AND JUNK FOOD. You see. Every one that eats these shit has hollow cheeks, but if you eat a clean diet you are bloated. See? EAT GOYSLOP AND JUNK RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and roman7
You're just recessed however you can still debloat and raise a couple of SMV points

• +1
Reactions: roman7
You're just recessed however you can still debloat and raise a couple of SMV points
lets say i hypothetically got bimax. after the swelling going down would i look less bloated?

try to debloat and will see, dont forget fat too its useless to debloat if you got fat

been thinking recently that im not bloated im just a boneless fag. i see guys in my school who eat shit for lunch and yet they have way slimmer faces and some even have hollow-ish cheeks. whereas my diet is somewhat clean and yet i look like a balloon
Saw an obese foid recently that her zygos used to pop even at 30%+ bf :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
bloat is a cope for boneless faggots

Saw an obese foid recently that her zygos used to pop even at 30%+ bf :feelswhy:
That’s almost exclusively for women though since they have on average way bigger zygos than men, way rarer to see a fat guy with popping zygos

• +1
Reactions: aerty and roman7
Big bones don’t make your face leaner, they make the skin tighter. The distinction lies in how you can have taught skin with no sagginess, but still be fat and have little definition.

Most guys who gets girls lack skin tightness from bone, but rather just have little fat under their skin.

That’s almost exclusively for women though since they have on average way bigger zygos than men, way rarer to see a fat guy with popping zygos
True. My mum is at 32% bf and she has hollow cheeks where as I’m at like 16% ish and look giga bloated

It's often times the opposite, people with wide, better developed faces look bloated af when not leanmaxxed (eg. Barrett)
People with narrow faces don't look as bloated at a high BF%

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
It's often times the opposite, people with wide, better developed faces look bloated af when not leanmaxxed (eg. Barrett)
People with narrow faces don't look as bloated at a high BF%
That literally me lol, I have a wide face and I look bloated asf, though I’m fat anyway

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
That literally me lol, I have a wide face and I look bloated asf, though I’m fat anyway
eat McDonalds to leanmaxx nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Ascendinglad087