Is blonde failo real or cope?

Yeah no shit, but lewis is also better looking, so it's not a fair comparison.

Also he has better skin and a10 eyes.
Yeah Lewis mogs then period but can you make the comparisons even I wanna see how it stacks up

post face :feelshah:
Why? And yes I have bad brows
0C5F0B6F 7AC1 4A59 AC8C 53DC9CD070B4

The hair color

The overwhelming majority of white women prefer (dark) brown hair. Like it or not, the biggest fans of blond hair on a guy are self hating non-white women who would do anything in order to "bleach" their genes.

And even then it's very conditional, you need to have a tan all year round, have dark eyebrows and the hair itself should be dark blond. Overall it can be pulled of but has shitty ROI compared to brown hair. Why all the hassle when most of your own women don't even like it

Just because Pitt and Hemsworth exist doesn't mean they wouldn't be better off with dark hair.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Smoke Fanboy and xanny
mogger a10 :hnghn: hair looking good. yeah brows a bit too light (and thin) I'd dye that (and try castor oil) :feelshmm:
Ye I def needa wye brow max the hair density isn’t that bad so ima try dye and hope that’s enough I’ll probably use castor, also wdym a10

Ye I def needa wye brow max the hair density isn’t that bad so ima try dye and hope that’s enough I’ll probably use castor, also wdym a10
eye color :ogre:

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS how can mine be a10 if it’s not blue, it cant

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
it's mostly eyebrows

or if you're light blonde like @Anstrum95

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
The overwhelming majority of white women prefer (dark) brown hair. Like it or not, the biggest fans of blond hair on a guy are self hating non-white women who would do anything in order to "bleach" their genes.

And even then it's very conditional, you need to have a tan all year round, have dark eyebrows and the hair itself should be dark blond. Overall it can be pulled of but has shitty ROI compared to brown hair. Why all the hassle when most of your own women don't even like it

Just because Pitt and Hemsworth exist doesn't mean they wouldn't be better off with dark hair.
If it would increase their sexual market value they would dye their hair. There is no denying this as Hollywood actors and models do EVERYTHING possible to look their best.
Highest grossing movie of all time featured a BLOND di caprio. You are using bad data and faulty assumptions to draw conclusions.

Look at the REAL WORLD. "Most of your own women don't even like it" JFL you are coping hard. Have you been to Scandinavia? Nordic looking men (most of them) aren't hurting, they are dating blond stacies.

You people.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Blonde is only feminine if your bones are feminine. If you have bones you'll look like a high t alpha chad regardless.

If it would increase their sexual market value they would dye their hair. There is no denying this as Hollywood actors and models do EVERYTHING possible to look their best.
Highest grossing movie of all time featured a BLOND di caprio. You are using bad data and faulty assumptions to draw conclusions.

Look at the REAL WORLD. "Most of your own women don't even like it" JFL you are coping hard. Have you been to Scandinavia? Nordic looking men (most of them) aren't hurting, they are dating blond stacies.

You people.
I could ask the same but in reverse. If blond hair was a halo, what would keep guys from bleaching their hair? It's relatively cheap and easy to do. Yet you rarely see them doing it in order to looksmax, perhaps for a reason

Women prefer dark hair.

Not even true tbh, as long as it’s not ginger or giga blonde it’s good if anything blonde appeal mogs for jbs
I've always been under the impression that pretty much all the chads that foids drip over are white, tall, strong jaw, shredded, and with dark hair.

I've always been under the impression that pretty much all the chads that foids drip over are white, tall, strong jaw, shredded, and with dark hair.
Ima assume you don’t know a lot of irl girls but that’s not exactly true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
All that matters is dark brows and not ginger hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
Ima assume you don’t know a lot of irl girls but that’s not exactly true
You assume correct. I do not know any girls outside of family at this point.

Anyhow hair color is the least of our worries. I'm a bug eyed dirty blond haired oldcel and I'm dating an E-cup blond blue eyed pretty Swedish girl. Fucked her literally five hours ago.

Anyhow hair color is the least of our worries. I'm a bug eyed dirty blond haired oldcel and I'm dating an E-cup blond blue eyed pretty Swedish girl. Fucked her literally five hours ago.
tales from the retirement home

I could ask the same but in reverse. If blond hair was a halo, what would keep guys from bleaching their hair? It's relatively cheap and easy to do. Yet you rarely see them doing it in order to looksmax, perhaps for a reason
Do you think dark blonde is fine or like a light brown with darker shades on the bottom?
im really tired of bitches asking me if I dyed my fucking hair
Same shit for eyebrows and lashes but I will never stop doing that
Why did god give me this pheno😵‍💫😵‍💫

M@ster r@ce theory.
Blonde hair, blue eyes...

Dark blonde is ideal, light blonde is for women only. Both need dark eyebrows and eyelashes though.
Light blonde on men is basically the lite version of the ginger failo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero