Is body fat loss THE biggest looksmax there is? (besides surgery)

Is fat loss THE biggest looksmax there is? (besides surgery)

• Total voters
So is hairstyle unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106, cutecel, sub5inchcel and 6 others
i find it funny when turbo blackpilled users discover that normie "bluepilled" advice such as "getting a haircut" and "hitting the gym" are actually super helpful and will make a difference depending on your base

• +1
Reactions: greycel_4f0rever, Deleted member 2106, noodlelover and 7 others
It depends on the person and their bones and if they are the type to really bloat in the face a lot. If the guy doesn't have good bones leanmaxxing cant do miracles for him.

i find it funny when turbo blackpilled users discover that normie "bluepilled" advice such as "getting a haircut" and "hitting the gym" are actually super helpful and will make a difference depending on your base
that kind of advice isn't bluepilled, it's redpilled

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and sub5inchcel
Cope bodyfat is Cope

End of story

Face fat can really ruin your face i remember when i was 58kg lean my face looked really sharp now at 103kg my face look like shit i had to hide face fat with a beard

Face fat can really ruin your face i remember when i was 58kg lean my face looked really sharp now at 103kg my face look like shit i had to hide face fat with a beard
What's ur height?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
So is hairstyle unironically
Especially for blacks. Going from buzzcut to rapper dreadlocks is massive halo with zoomer girls
QeLLpzv_d.webp

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and fauxfox
Its almost as if normies know what they need to
Minus the autism

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 21863
By just eating tuna and eggs everyday
Miring discipline.

Why u go back to 100kg? At my heaviest I was 108kg, now at 88kg, hard to get lower.

Doesn't really matter cos in incel af anyway jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Haircuts don't matter
It does, people who shave their head to prove that haircuts don’t matter look better with hair as a matter of fact

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
It's a huge looksmax. But it's the best because of how quick it can be done. Incredible stuff like surgery and mewing takes a while, hard work and saving up money etc.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 21863
It does, people who shave their head to prove that haircuts don’t matter look better with hair as a matter of fact
Nah some people look better with shaved heads

It's a huge looksmax. But it's the best because of how quick it can be done. Incredible stuff like surgery and mewing takes a while, hard work and saving up money etc.

Do not every tell anyone you are getting surgery they will get jealous and try to rat you out.

Do not every tell anyone you are getting surgery they will get jealous and try to rat you out.
Yeah I up this guy's point. Always gas light others. If you get taller just say they got shorter. And tell them it's all in their head

Yeah I up this guy's point. Always gas light others. If you get taller just say they got shorter. And tell them it's all in their head

Yeah that's the only way it's best to looksmax naturally but some people need surgery from bad base....

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It depends what level we are talking,

Extremely poor hygiene or neurodivergence can set you back like 2-3 points. Morbid obesity can set you back 2 points.

At society wide normalized stats, like 18% bodyfat, average hair, etc... gymmaxing will probably net you from +.5 or +1 PSL, head and facial hair maxxing +.25 or +.5 PSL.

Basically if something is a failo, you gain twice the PSL fixing it vs if you're average in that trait.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, since the average Westerner is overweight, the lean pill is absolutely the best looksmax for the most people. It is also the most impactful looksmax that's literally 100% in your own control for most people, I guess unless you can figure out how to cut your own looksmaxxed haircut.

The only comparable ascensions for the average PSL4 normie are things pretty much out of their control like being chosen for a makeover TV show a la Queer Eye, winning the lottery, going viral on the internet for no reason, etc.