Is bone pressed the proper war to measure a dick?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just measured my penis with the meter pressed into my skin and i straightened my slightly curved downward tip and it came out 17.6cm or 6.93inches,basically 7 inches, life fuel tbh if this is how it is supposed to be measured

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Who cares about the exact size. If youve been with a woman then you know whether she enjoyed it or not And id you are inel then Its over anyway

Who cares about the exact size. If youve been with a woman then you know whether she enjoyed it or not And id you are inel then Its over anyway
Well a virgin girl that gave me a handjob said it's too big, but she is virgin after all so her perception is off

• Woah
No. Somewhere between bonepressed and non bonepressed

No. Somewhere between bonepressed and non bonepressed
Yeah just saw on the net, bonepressed is how it should be measured and how researchers measure it

• Woah
Yeah just saw on the net, bonepressed is how it should be measured and how researchers measure it

Yeh I agree but most guys who post their measurements on here/reddit etc are probably measuring non bone pressed

So I would say just get an average between the two.

If you are not fat it will only be a fraction of an inch difference anyway

Yeh I agree but most guys who post their measurements on here/reddit etc are probably measuring non bone pressed

So I would say just get an average between the two.

If you are not fat it will only be a fraction of an inch difference anyway
Well yeah, the difference is small, medium pressed is 17.1cm, bonepressed 17.6cm

• Woah