Is bonesmashing really cope?

elderpuff

elderpuff

Iron
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Posts
111
Reputation
66
I know now people don’t really trust it especially newer people like me but is it really cope I know it’s good for a pump rather than bone growth. But is there a natural way to get a better jawline/grow bones. Clav said that bonesmashing does work but it’s really the guys who take a bunch of drugs and bonesmash that say bonesmash works. I’ve seen clav before the big glow up and the vids of him bonesmashing but how many surgeries has he really had especially on his bones. I want to stay natural as much as possible mostly due to sustainability and I don’t wanna “deflate” as soon as I hop off whatever Iam taking
 
its cope uneven bone growth impossible to make it even just ruins ur harmony and symmetry
 
  • +1
Reactions: elderpuff
I know now people don’t really trust it especially newer people like me but is it really cope I know it’s good for a pump rather than bone growth. But is there a natural way to get a better jawline/grow bones. Clav said that bonesmashing does work but it’s really the guys who take a bunch of drugs and bonesmash that say bonesmash works. I’ve seen clav before the big glow up and the vids of him bonesmashing but how many surgeries has he really had especially on his bones. I want to stay natural as much as possible mostly due to sustainability and I don’t wanna “deflate” as soon as I hop off whatever Iam taking
Yes BS is basically cope. Technically bsing every once and a while will cause minuscular bone growth that is barely noticeable but if you bs often fibrosis will occur and your face will become very asymmetrical
 
  • +1
Reactions: Escanor1
Yes BS is basically cope. Technically bsing every once and a while will cause minuscular bone growth that is barely noticeable but if you bs often fibrosis will occur and your face will become very asymmetrical
So I would have to be dedicated to it to see any real progress
 
  • +1
Reactions: Escanor1
its cope uneven bone growth impossible to make it even just ruins ur harmony and symmetry
Thank u for ur support i will try to look for other means of growing bones
 
  • +1
Reactions: Escanor1
So I would have to be dedicated to it to see any real progress
No, bsing will not show progress that 1 youll notice or 2 that youll like. If u feel boneless jsit debloat
 
I know now people don’t really trust it especially newer people like me but is it really cope I know it’s good for a pump rather than bone growth. But is there a natural way to get a better jawline/grow bones. Clav said that bonesmashing does work but it’s really the guys who take a bunch of drugs and bonesmash that say bonesmash works. I’ve seen clav before the big glow up and the vids of him bonesmashing but how many surgeries has he really had especially on his bones. I want to stay natural as much as possible mostly due to sustainability and I don’t wanna “deflate” as soon as I hop off whatever Iam taking
basically yes then, bonesmashing is considered cope because the bone growth is so little its hardly worth it. most of the time when you bonesmash the effects are temporary.
 
Я знаю, что сейчас люди не очень доверяют этому, особенно новички вроде меня, но действительно ли это способ справиться с проблемой? Я знаю, что это больше для пампинга, чем для роста костей. Но есть ли естественный способ улучшить линию челюсти/нарастить кости? Клав сказал, что "костное дробление" работает, но это говорят только те, кто принимает кучу лекарств и "костное дробление". Я видел Клава раньше, в видео "Большое преображение" и в видео, где он "костное дробление", но сколько операций он на самом деле перенес, особенно на костях? Я хочу оставаться в рамках естественных методов, насколько это возможно, в основном из-за устойчивости, и я не хочу "сдуться", как только перестану принимать то, что принимаю.
Боунсмешинг нельзя делать до 18, а лучше даже до 20 лет, пока кости полностью не сформировались
 

Similar threads

young_vampire
Replies
4
Views
94
jollychud67
J
kxrooooo61
Replies
8
Views
133
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson
Zhxck
Replies
8
Views
49
britishbomber
britishbomber
Manipulate
Replies
1
Views
114
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
britishbomber
Replies
0
Views
28
britishbomber
britishbomber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top