Is bonesmashing safe to do when your skull isnt full developed.

Ijustblame_

Ijustblame_

Iron
Can bonesmashing destroy safe for your bones when they are not fully developed or on the contrary it can do more since bones are still growing and its easier.

please delete your account and kys ASAP

• +1
Reactions: SEAmaxxer, AscendOrRopemaxx and lestoa
what did I do bro :confused::confused:
asking retarded questions

but all of these things i mention now are cope:

mewing, bonesmashing (wolfs law), thumpulling, zygopulling, dickpulling, assholehairpulling, prostatapulling

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
asking retarded questions

but all of these things i mention now are cope:

mewing, bonesmashing (wolfs law), thumpulling, zygopulling, dickpulling, assholehairpulling, prostatapulling
asshairpulling???

• Love it
Reactions: lestoa
Bonesmashing is not enough in 2024, you have to blast your skull with magnum for it to develop properly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Absi, looksmaxxing223, lestoa and 1 other person
you could just tell me its just cope i didnt do anything
iam only joking
you are too friendly for the internet tbh
this is a incel looksmax forum and not bluepilled mogwarts 😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and Ijustblame_
iam only joking
you are too friendly for the internet tbh
this is a incel looksmax forum and not bluepilled mogwarts 😢
shit ain't that edgy here tbh

• +1
Bonesmashing is not enough in 2024, you have to blast your skull with magnum for it to develop properly.
but even tho will it make much difference ? Is there any legit method that will make your skull better.

Kill yourself tiktokcel,what the fuck are you seriously believing in Bonesmashing?

Agree i did bonesmashing back in the day but i don't think it'll be enough to compete with today's Chads, i think a small shovel can do it for him tho

• JFL
Can bonesmashing destroy safe for your bones when they are not fully developed or on the contrary it can do more since bones are still growing and its easier.
Yea it is, get a hammer and hit your zygos and browridge as hard as you can for 50 minutes a day. Bonesmash or descend

• JFL
Yea it is, get a hammer and hit your zygos and browridge as hard as you can for 50 minutes a day. Bonesmash or descend
I think he also needs to hit every cheek at least 10 times before sleeping to accelerate the process of muscle tearing & healing, it'll hurt a bit but the grind is worth it tbh will become Chadlite tier by the end of the year if done constantly

• JFL
Reactions: SEAmaxxer