Is botox good for antiaging?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Tagging antiagers @Win200 @eduardkoopman

Should it only be used on the forehead in the beginning? I assume the forehead is usually the first place that shows signs of aging.

Should it only be used on the forehead in the beginning? I assume the forehead is usually the first place that shows signs of aging.
The ageing comes from skin collagen and elastin loss, destruction of facial ligaments which hold facial fat pads in the right position, fat loss in deep fat compartments, hair loss, and bone resorption with age.

Botox is just a very specific, symptomatic treatment for the elastin loss in the skin, which does not fix the underlying reason, which is the elastin loss :unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bogii, deepweb1298 and 2 others
The MOST ageing comes from skin collagen and elastin loss, fat loss, hair loss, and bone resorption with age.

Botox is just a very specific, symptomatic treatment for the elastin loss in the skin, which does not fix the underlying reason, which is the elastin loss :unsure:
Yeah broad-spectrum sunscreen is obvious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16380
Doesn't treat the underlying cause

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16380
underlying reason, which is the elastin loss :unsure:
:feelsuhh:
try to cure the disintegration cycle of human body.

Everything from pills for various diseases or surgeries is just a patch.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Danish_Retard and 6 others
and how could that be treated
Elastin cannot be restored, unlike collagen. The only way is to preserve it. If the preservation fails, then over. Botox, CO2 resurfacing, etc. are your friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16834
The ageing comes from skin collagen and elastin loss, destruction of facial ligaments which hold facial fat pads in the right position, fat loss in deep fat compartments, hair loss, and bone resorption with age.

When the first reply answers everything perfectly

/thread over

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16380
Elastin cannot be restored, unlike collagen. The only way is to preserve it. If the preservation fails, then over. Botox, CO2 resurfacing, etc. are your friends.
What about lasers?

botox prevents expression fine lines. imo this rarely ever descends your SMV as a male. Real aging looks like utter deterioration. Fat pads begin to collapse due to lax ligaments and the fat pads begin overlapping and coalescing, forming deep grooves and wrinkles, nuked elastin makes the skin saggy, but the underlying structures are almost entirely from ligaments which you can do absolutely nothing about except a facelift

tret and sunscreen during your 20s and early 30s

deep fat graft restoration (large external fat pads should be kept small for sex appeal, only deep fat pads bound to collagenous aponeurotic structure like orbital fat pads should be restored in your 30s) in mid to late 30s-early 40s

Face-lift in early to mid 40s to correct jowl ptosis and blepharoplasty to correct sagging supraorbiral fat pad

CO2 laser for wrinkles and fine lines as you age

Face-lift every 10 years (plastic surgerons say to maintain the effects of a Face-lift you need to get one every 8 years)

Another Face-lift in early 50s

Etc etc

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Deleted member 28600 and 6 others
botox prevents expression fine lines. imo this rarely ever descends your SMV as a male. Real aging looks like utter deterioration. Fat pads begin to collapse due to lax ligaments and the fat pads begin overlapping and coalescing, forming deep grooves and wrinkles, nuked elastin makes the skin saggy, but the underlying structures are almost entirely from ligaments which you can do absolutely nothing about except a facelift

deep fat graft restoration (large external fat pads should be kept small for sex appeal, only deep fat pads bound to collagenous aponeurotic structure like orbital fat pads should be restored in your 30s) in mid to late 30s-early 40s

Face-lift in early to mid 40s to correct jowl ptosis and blepharoplasty to correct sagging supraorbiral fat pad

Face-lift every 10 years (plastic surgerons say to maintain the effects of a Face-lift you need to get one every 8 years)

Etc etc
I use broad-spectrum sunscreen and tretinoin with niacinamide. Also topical vitamin C and glycolic acid.

So facelift when I'm older and then again after 8 years.

CO2 lasers seem a bit expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I use broad-spectrum sunscreen and tretinoin with niacinamide. Also topical vitamin C and glycolic acid.

So facelift when I'm older and then again after 8 years.

CO2 lasers seem a bit expensive.
Facelift is more important than co2 laser. Co2 laser is really most of the time used to correct neglected skin that was over photo-aged. It doesn't really tighten the skin that much, wearing sunscreen + growth factors + antioxidants is great for collagen and elastin to look good in your 30s, but when 40s come there's no way to look young without plastic surgery

Refer to this thread I made on the most powerful sunscreen on the market (if you're European, you can't get it in US)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, lasthope, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Also aging is partly genetic, so depending when your fat pads collapse/shrink, get surgery accordingly. Some people look great until early 40s naturally even with sun tanning

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Wallenberg, Deleted member 16380 and 2 others
:feelsuhh:
try to cure the disintegration cycle of human body.

Everything from pills for various diseases or surgeries is just a patch.
atleast you are a high iq user <3 love you Rupert

Facelift is more important than co2 laser. Co2 laser is really most of the time used to correct neglected skin that was over photo-aged. It doesn't really tighten the skin that much, wearing sunscreen + growth factors + antioxidants is great for collagen and elastin to look good in your 30s, but when 40s come there's no way to look young without plastic surgery

Refer to this thread I made on the most powerful sunscreen on the market (if you're European, you can't get it in US)

How much do facelifts cost at reputable surgeon like Yaremchuk?

How much do facelifts cost at reputable surgeon like Yaremchuk?
Probably at the very least 15k usd. Fuck savings. Muh retirement. Work into your 70s and MOG

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Danish_Retard and Wallenberg
ask @Deusmaximus

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
and look up studies and people who have actually done it on youtube and stuff
this place is full of people who have never used botox because most people don't use botox and the average age here is low

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Wallenberg
Elastin cannot be restored, unlike collagen. The only way is to preserve it.
where did you read that elastin cannot be restored? i thought both collagen and elastin can be produced and maintained through things like diet, skincare, lasers, led therapy

CO2 laser burns out superficial wrinkles and restores collagen, while facelift repositions deep fat onto the right places using muscle resection/tightening as well as deleting the excessive stretched skin.

The two procedures are complementary. Also add fillers/fat grafts above, you get a full stack of facial rejuvenation. (y)

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
High IQ respond: here is my take. I have had CO2, chemical peels, and microneedling. The problem is they all did help with forehead lines but it came back pretty fast after. I want to get Botox but I’m worried that if I do it for ten years it will kill the muscle and I’ll look loose or something? If not my plan would be get Botox for my 20s and hopefully by 30 I don’t need to get it as much. I have no wrinkles really anywhere besides glabella libes

where did you read that elastin cannot be restored? i thought both collagen and elastin can be produced and maintained through things like diet, skincare, lasers, led therapy
Collagen can be restored, and in most cases it is all that matters.

Most parameters of young skin come from collagen: shine, color, tightness are all collagen.

Elastin is responsible for stretching: if you have a lot of it, your skin is easily stretched a lot without deformity. When Elastin drops, you start having wrinkles: you move your facial muscles a lot, which causes deformation on the skin in creases, and then since your elastin is low, the skin cannot accomodate the physical stretching by facial muscles, and wrinkles form.

Here the talk is about superficial wrinkles. E.g. nasolabial folds appear for completely different reasons: old ligaments stretch, and malar fat pad slides down from the cheek froming NL folds. So, the causes of all "wrinkles" can be quite different.

By restoring collagen you restore the skin, and it fills in the wrinkle, so the latter becomes invisible. But After moving your e.g. eyebrows a little, you will soon have 11 lines again due to low elastin.

As for why not restore Elastin, i thought it was common knowledge. All procedures on the market restore collagen. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Wallenberg and deepweb1298
Elastin has a half life of a couple decades. Most of the elastin in your body is undergoing very slow turnover rate. Collagen type 1 and 3 has a fast turnover rate. Chronic sun exposure cause actinic elastosis which corrupts and proliferates the elastin in people's skin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, lasthope, deepweb1298 and 1 other person
High IQ respond: here is my take. I have had CO2, chemical peels, and microneedling. The problem is they all did help with forehead lines but it came back pretty fast after. I want to get Botox but I’m worried that if I do it for ten years it will kill the muscle and I’ll look loose or something? If not my plan would be get Botox for my 20s and hopefully by 30 I don’t need to get it as much. I have no wrinkles really anywhere besides glabella libes
I did botox for Masseter reduction. Helps, but very short acting. You will have to jab your whole face like every 3-4 months for preventative reasons. So, IMHO, the solution is suboptimal, unless you have some kind of forehead lines like Marianas Trench deep :ROFLMAO:

Etc etc
Graycel once again carrying the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, lasthope, Wallenberg and 1 other person
I get Botox for forehead once every 3 months and it’s good

I’ll prob stop after a few more sessions as I notice the wrinkles to be less visible after 3 months right before I redo it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
As for why not restore Elastin, i thought it was common knowledge. All procedures on the market restore collagen. :unsure:
i just assumed it was both collagen and elastin people were talking about. Appreciate the reply anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I know @Deusmaximus is very pro botox.

I never used it. so I can't say anything about it.

I attack aging problems, other ways than botox so far.
I do think, botox might give a false sense of security. that the skin looks more anti-aged than it really is. Which could cause someone to be laizy with other skincare treatments to keep youthfull skin.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
By the way @eduardkoopman since you are here, have you SEAmaxed already?

By the way @eduardkoopman since you are here, have you SEAmaxed already?
No.
CBP has though

who is he? How does he look like?
coach blackpill

Cbp

I did botox for Masseter reduction. Helps, but very short acting. You will have to jab your whole face like every 3-4 months for preventative reasons. So, IMHO, the solution is suboptimal, unless you have some kind of forehead lines like Marianas Trench deep :ROFLMAO:
No I just have normal glabella lines. Almost looks like I’m frowning all the time