is brazil the least racist country?

This 1 passes as latino tbqh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 8765
Just be black there and you’ll see
Doesn't this destroy the idea that once whites become a demographic minority it's all over? Whites are like what? 45% of Brazil?

All of them are like 40 to 60 percent european yet some still look negroid wtf
Negroid genes are incredibly robust. Probably taking more than 3 generations to start to weaken.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna and reptiles
Native american appears to be it's own thing. Part of the big five.

Bro no fucking way they still look wtf

There actually whiter than I thought there half black white all of them how do they stll look like a nigger.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
The least racist country is the one where your own ethnicity is the majority.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
37% european and still looks very black

She looks genetically more ethnic it's only at 50 percent even the tinest speck of difference starts i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Beetlejuice
literal mutt land. no standard brazilian pheno exist. it is legit for ethnics to try?
They specifically like caucasian features regardless of skin, why bother getting raped in a favela there as an ethnick anyways

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
In what sense do you say? In terms of prejudice it is almost non-existent and when it happens it is highly repudiated on the internet.
Now, when it comes to dating, interracial dating is super common, I would say it's the best country to get a white girlfriend. Pure whites have higher smv from what I noticed, it's a huge hailo.

In what sense do you say? In terms of prejudice it is almost non-existent and when it happens it is highly repudiated on the internet.
Now, when it comes to dating, interracial dating is super common, I would say it's the best country to get a white girlfriend. Pure whites have higher smv from what I noticed, it's a huge hailo.
i have pale skin, brown eyes and hair. Will i fuck? Also 6'1

@BigBiceps @Moggy

IF YOUR GOOD LOOKING YOU GET WOMEN PERIOD. CERTAIN COLORS ARE PREFERRED IN DIFFERENT REGIONS STICKING TO YOUR OWN RACE IS MORE PREFERABLE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna and Deleted member 1973
@BigBiceps @Moggy

IF YOUR GOOD LOOKING YOU GET WOMEN PERIOD. CERTAIN COLORS ARE PREFERRED IN DIFFERENT REGIONS STICKING TO YOUR OWN RACE IS MORE PREFERABLE
my own race hate me to death @Mohamad explain jbw for middle east whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Based this is what other countries should be doing fucking retards
white, BROWN HAIR(over for blondcels), blue eyes. Literally the ideal pheno the lookism community always talked about. This is proof that our autistic ramblings are actually accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and reptiles
yeah lol its brutal
i T mog everyone in my class, deel voice,low set eyebrows, masciline lower third, yet the 5'8 skinny blonde kid gets laid with hot girls
and by no means my pheno is bad
i look like the typical lebanese light skinned arab
i have had girls tell me they only date guys with blue eyes, and these would be girls rated around 5 psl to 6 psl by most users

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
yeah lol its brutal
i T mog everyone in my class, deel voice,low set eyebrows, masciline lower third, yet the 5'8 skinny blonde kid gets laid with hot girls
i have had girls tell me they only date guys with blue eyes, and these would be girls rated around 5 psl to 6 psl by most users

Beo irs unfair white people get halo of being born just for beinf white

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 5912
white, BROWN HAIR(over for blondcels), blue eyes. Literally the ideal pheno the lookism community always talked about. This is proof that our autistic ramblings are actually accurate

Ideally though isnt it possible to swlwct out white eyes isntead of you know trying to ethnically displace your own population

the least racist area you are probably going to see is the united states
Its still racist but that's the least you can go

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 1973
yeah lol its brutal
Go to u.s because its diverse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 1973
yeah lol its brutal
My only cope is having blue eyes tbh I would be spawnkilled without, thx for the eyecolorpill bro(y)

• +1
Jfl at this thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 1973
@Lifewasted
yeah lol its brutal

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
If colonial whites had done the job they were supposed to do, we wouldn't need to be having this debate again and again. When is eugenics coming back.
What if it was made globally illegal not to be white. In 3 generations we wouldn't ever need to discuss this ever again.
Either that, or you have to go the other way, with no white people at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos