5ft11in
Bronze
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 353
- Reputation
- 223
Isn't it enough to be a handsome, English speaking white man to pull Brazilian Latin girls?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
YesIsn't it enough to be a handsome, English speaking white man to pull Brazilian Latin girls?
Where are you from?
I live in brazil and dont understand the threadIsn't it enough to be a handsome, English speaking white man to pull Brazilian Latin girls?
France, i could say i been in this situationWhere are you from?
I'm asking if Brazilian Portuguese is essential for picking up Brazilian girls.I live in brazil and dont understand the thread
Really ?U don’t even need to talk they will just give u their address/ hotel if they want u
Yes, Brazilian girls thinks portuguese Portugal is gayI'm asking if Brazilian Portuguese is essential for picking up Brazilian girls.
Obv notReally ?
I am Turkish. Brazilian Portuguese is very difficult.Yes, Brazilian girls thinks portuguese Portugal is gay

No, no one here speak englishI am Turkish. Brazilian Portuguese is very difficult.
Wouldn't English work?
We're talking about Latins; anything is possible.Obv not
How can I learn easily?No, no one here speak english
Idk, i born knowing, try videoclassHow can I learn easily?