Is Broderick Hunter overrated?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff

@Blackgymmax and @Looks234 say he is overrated and tbh I agree. He just has a lot of psl features. Individually all of his features are great but his overall face is not giga tyrone tier imo. He doesn't transcend his race and pheno like Tyson Beckford does. Just looks like a random blackcel from the street with top tier bones

@smallman @butterworld @Ricky212 @murdah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lirevk, micropp, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
mbj mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rand anon, Looks234 and 2 others
Agreed. What wpuld u rate him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah and Jason Voorhees
mukasa is a gigatyrone tho

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
I always thought he was gigamogger. I think he mogs tyson beckford

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Jason Voorhees and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and jinnu
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Looks234, smallman and 1 other person
Low appeal for a Tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, datboijj, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, irkedphaggot and murdah
Bgm mogs him as he claims:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, butterworld, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@datboijj what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and datboijj
He also has too much psl features, and we know psl is cope for bbc appeal

His eyebrows are too low set, and he’s too masc. makes him look like donkey kong

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, 0S4MA, murdah and 3 others
a prettyboy lightskin has more appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, murdah and Jason Voorhees
he has insane psl but not the tyrone appeal

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
View attachment 2928545View attachment 2928550View attachment 2928552View attachment 2928547

@Blackgymmax and @Looks234 say he is overrated and tbh I agree. He just has a lot of psl features. Individually all of his features are great but his overall face is not giga tyrone tier imo. He doesn't transcend his race and pheno like Tyson Beckford does. Just looks like a random blackcel from the street with top tier bones

No

He also has too much psl features, and we know psl is cope for bbc appeal

His eyebrows are too low set, and he’s too masc. makes him look like donkey kong
Almost
He's like in a sweetspot right before it gets ugly like some as barrett

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, halloweed and Looks234
View attachment 2928545View attachment 2928550View attachment 2928552View attachment 2928547

Of course not idk any black that looks better than him except for Louis Allen

He’s a clear cut Tyrone. I cannot believe you subhumans are still debating about this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronechadmax, klip11, ElTruecel and 2 others

Tyson beckyford is part chink

Mogs all the blacks here. Including their king @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and halloweed
I think if his canthal tilt was positive he will look uncanny

Bones monster

He’s a clear cut Tyrone. I cannot believe you subhumans are still debating about this.
Broderick is a PSL God. But retards will claim some chinlet boneless MTN like MBJ mogs him despite Broderick actually having 7 PSL features and being 6’3 + frame mogger

• +1
Reactions: smallman and PrinceofDarkness

No he’s the best looking black in my opinion