is bryce hall the next big thing in combat sports

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
I’ve never seen anyone move the way he does and he always a new trick up his sleeve to reveal when you start catching on. Footwork is flawless just like his distance management and fundamentals all he needed was good coaching could he knock out the boxing greats like Jake Paul and Canelo

also he looks so high t and attractive now is he roiding? in his first fight he looked like a cuck now he got the shoulder veins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
Very fast reflexes which is good. But yeah he’s probably roiding now, considering he admitted to sarms before.

nah he has to get the one back from austin

and austin got destroyed by the indian guy

i dont understand the "tiktok prettyboy" to masculine guy doing masculine sport pipeline

like, what made him feel insecure about his original station?

not that he's actually gl, just a hairfrauder, but that was supposed to be his gist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
i dont understand the "tiktok prettyboy" to masculine guy doing masculine sport pipeline

like, what made him feel insecure about his original station?

not that he's actually gl, just a hairfrauder, but that was supposed to be his gist
the twink death will be brutal, he got NO future as a masc male

I felt the same way about Jake Paul's transformation it's a form of self harm going through all these hard workouts and torture just to look worse in the end

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

I felt the same way about Jake Paul's transformation it's a form of self harm going through all these hard workouts and torture just to look worse in the end
its always a sad sight when they get more invested in the intrasexual competition than the intersexual one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
he looks the exact same nigga fuck u talm bout

lol you are all feminine pussies jfl at this site

I'd love to beat this ugly manlet up