Tiktok influencers that blew up during the pandemic are now down in the dumps

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Charli Damelio used to get 100M+ views on her dancing tiktok videos but now struggles to get 50k views on youtube. She is slowly losing followers on all platforms

Screenshot 20240516 152230 YouTube

Addison Rae's company went bankrupt in 2022 and she quickly faded into obscurity soon after with all her reputation blown to bits

Bryce hall used to get millions of likes and a ton of engagement on his instagram posts but now he is a shadow of his former self and tries to cope with amateur boxing and making boring comedy content

Screenshot 20240516 152614 Instagram

Loren Gray. The Tiktok Barbie girl is struggling to make ends meet. Despite her 24M instgram followers she barely gets any likes and all her social media growth is at a standstill

Screenshot 20240516 152959 YouTube

Chase Hudson tried to break into music industry but failed miserably. His music was generic hip hop shit with overused beats and boring soundtracks. He is coping with fagmaxxing and high fashion these days

David Dobrik the nigga that used to be the king of youtube and rejected Madison beer's kiss is also finished with irreparable damage already done to his brand.

The only people from that era who are still relevant now are twitch streamers like Speed, Dream etc and guys who found success in other field like Vinnie Hacker in boxing, Logan Paul with Prime etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: manletmogger, infini, Amnesia and 34 others
@murdah @blatonslatt @Sprinkles @normie_joe @Ricky212 @otal_duu @<6PSLcel @RecessedChinCel

• +1
Reactions: buflek, otal_duu, Ricky212 and 1 other person
incredible thread. shows the vanity and transience of man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Xangsane, emeraldglass and 13 others
Charli Damelio used to get 100M views on her dancing tiktok videos but now struggles to get 50k views on youtube

View attachment 2922873

Addison Rae's company went bankrupt and she faded into obscurity quickly after with all her reputation blown to bits

Bryce hall used to get millions of likes and a ton of engagement on his instagram posts but now he is a shadow of his former self and tries to cope with amateur boxing and making funny comedy content

View attachment 2922880

Loren Gray. The Tiktok Barbie girl is struggling to make ends meet. Despite her 24M instgram followers she barely gets any likes and all her social media growth is at a standstill

View attachment 2922883

Chase Hudson tried to break into music industry but failed miserably. His music was generic pop shit with overused bits and boring soundtracks and now he's coping with fagmaxxing and high fashion

View attachment 2922885

David Dobrik the nigga that used to be the king of youtube and rejected Madison beer's case is also finished with irreparable damage already done to his brand

jews GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Xangsane, tombradylover and 9 others
Apparently ChinkTok was gonna be banned here but like always, nothing ever happens. Not even sure it was gonna be banned I heard it just needed to be sold or some shit. Big ol' nothing burger as always.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, northern mogger, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
also Dixie is hotter the charlie

and all tiktok influencers, etc were Jew characters designed in labs and used to push these apps which is why so many of them blow up out of no where esp when the app first comes out

look at vinnie hacker, nic Kauffman, Noah beck, etc none of these people are organic and their content is pushed on purpose

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, zura, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
good

i'm glad these talentless and uninteresting people with nothing to offer are falling off

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Lol "down in the dumps"

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and northern mogger
Apparently ChinkTok was gonna be banned here but like always, nothing ever happens. Not even sure it was gonna be banned I heard it just needed to be sold or some shit. Big ol' nothing burger as always.
we've been hearing these headlines every couple months for the last 4 years lol

until it actually happens i wouldn't be worried

• +1
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Love to see their downfall. Now just gotta wait for Vinnie's collapse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, MikeMew'sBitch, Xangsane and 8 others
Good. May Allah ensure that they sink further into the abyss.

Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Bushman, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
also Dixie is hotter the charlie

and all tiktok influencers, etc were Jew characters designed in labs and used to push these apps which is why so many of them blow up out of no where esp when the app first comes out

look at vinnie hacker, nic Kauffman, Noah beck, etc none of these people are organic and their content is pushed on purpose
at least noah beck, vinnie and nic kauffman are actual chads so i can make more sense out of their fame

but charlie is just a mtb lol

if ur gonna be famous for no reason at least be chad/stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
at least noah beck, vinnie and nic kauffman are actual chads so i can make more sense out of their fame

Noah beck isn't a chad but he markets himself well and knows his audience that is why is still relevant. Same with Vinnie. Kaufman tried a stint in modelling but failed and has been losing followers ever since.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It probably will get banned because the Chinese company that owns it refuses to sell it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, datboijj, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Logan Paul was already kind of famous before the pandemic

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Jason Voorhees
tiktok fame lasts 2 weeks on average

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and Sprinkles
Gonna have to start taking cock on only fans then whore

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
that’s why most of them are making ofs now :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, TechnoBoss, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
@Looks234 @M-1014 @try2beme @Deprived @Magnum Opus @Amnesia @TUSSELEIF @WatermelonLover @Crisick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Crisick
Good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Charli Damelio used to get 100M+ views on her dancing tiktok videos but now struggles to get 50k views on youtube. She is slowly losing followers on all platforms

View attachment 2922873

Addison Rae's company went bankrupt in 2022 and she quickly faded into obscurity soon after with all her reputation blown to bits

Bryce hall used to get millions of likes and a ton of engagement on his instagram posts but now he is a shadow of his former self and tries to cope with amateur boxing and making boring comedy content

View attachment 2922880

View attachment 2922883

Chase Hudson tried to break into music industry but failed miserably. His music was generic hip hop shit with overused beats and boring soundtracks. He is coping with fagmaxxing and high fashion these days

View attachment 2922885

David Dobrik the nigga that used to be the king of youtube and rejected Madison beer's kiss is also finished with irreparable damage already done to his brand.

The only people from that era who are still relevant now are twitch streamers like Speed, Dream etc and guys who found success in other field like Vinnie Hacker in boxing, Logan Paul with Prime etc.

All of em are useless untalented dorks who idk how Tf blew up in the first place, it was just a matter of time before it all crumbles

• +1
If Charlie made an of it would sell like crazy

Would probably make 10 mil
Yes she has that girl next door look that would she can sell buy it wouldn't last long unless age does some extreme shit to keep everyone interested

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Yes she has that girl next door look that would she can sell buy it wouldn't last long unless age does some extreme shit to keep everyone interested
also everyone remembers her as an innocent JB

I feel like this aspect would be the main selling point

Last edited:
  • +1
Still longer shelf life and more money than if they were models

• +1
Couldn’t care less

• +1
How can @StrangerDanger leave me hanging without any reacts

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and poopoohead
@Copeful @buflek @NorwoodAscender

Beautiful. Now they have to go work at McDonalds for scraps. :lul::ogre:

• +1
Good tbh there's no way a girl does a random dance and earns weeks worth of someone's wage.
The more I start to learn about capitalism the more I hate it

• +1
i mean, they still made lifechanging money, charli is worth over 8 figures for making sillg dances :feelscry:

• +1
DAVID DOBRICK APOLOGY VIDEOS

• +1

>Noah Beck
>Chad

JFL

• +1
They've got enough money to have more possibilities than the ones they had before 2020

• +1
  • +1