Is buccal fat removal worth it ?

polio

polio

Gold
If you are low BF (around 10%) but are somewhat bloated

Also I'm forced to follow an expensive and non-bloating diet all the time to avoid some bloat, regardless of bodyfat.

I do one cheat meal a week and it gives me some bloat everytime.

I'd like to be like normal people who can eat whatever they want and not get bloat

that's why I'd like to get buccal fat removal to improve my quality of life. To be able to enjoy tasty food without being too bloated

I also have a crazy lifestyle to maintain 10 % all year round, I couldn't maintain this all my life

ù

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Bro just get it and u can save that time cutting bf and use it for other stuff

If you are low BF (around 10%) but are somewhat bloated

Also I'm forced to follow an expensive and non-bloating diet all the time to avoid some bloat, regardless of bodyfat.

I do one cheat meal a week and it gives me some bloat everytime.

I'd like to be like normal people who can eat whatever they want and not get bloat

that's why I'd like to get buccal fat removal to improve my quality of life. To be able to enjoy tasty food without being too bloated

I also have a crazy lifestyle to maintain 10 % all year round, I couldn't maintain this all my life

ù
Protip,
monkeymaxx

04A6E2BF 7499 4987 9C1F 447885006563

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
Are you 10% bodyfat rn?

What country
Im getting it soon too
Its. Not cheap

France
Are you 10% bodyfat rn?

Yeah. I'm not super bloated atm, but my face bloats easily if I gain weight or if I have a bloating diet, this surgery will allow me to not be forced to follow a perfect lifestyle to be somewhat unbloated
I only eat vegetables besides my cheat day, and vegetables are expensive too
I want this surgery to improve quality of life tbh

Last edited:
wont you age poorly without it?

France

Yeah. I'm not super bloated atm, but my face bloats easily if I gain weight or if I have a bloating diet, this surgery will allow me to not be forced to follow a perfect lifestyle to be somewhat unbloated
I only eat vegetables besides my cheat day, and vegetables are expensive too
I want this surgery to improve quality of life tbh
Si ton visage degonfle en mangeant 2j clean c'est pas cet chirurgie qui va changer car c'est de la retention d'eau

Aussu il y a lz gras sous platysmale et sous cutanee, ca enleve que le sous cutanée. Si t'as les jojes creuses en 2j et ca part avec un cheat c'est du bloat. Bref perso je conseillz pas si t'es a 10%bf deja

Worth it if you actually have excess bucal fat and get the entire buccal pad removed. Im getting it in 13 days

Yeah go for it man. It’s only like 1.5k where I am, i’m considering getting it. Just know that the result may be a bit underwhelming, it won’t give you a full on hollow cheek look but it’s still noticeable.

Yeah go for it man. It’s only like 1.5k where I am, i’m considering getting it. Just know that the result may be a bit underwhelming, it won’t give you a full on hollow cheek look but it’s still noticeable.
Jfl its 400 dollars where i live

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Avoid grains, gluten, sweet things.
Drink distilled water
Fast on citrus fruits.

Damn lol. When you get it could you pm me a b&a? There’s only like one guy on here that posted his results.
Im gonna post the result

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Are you getting much potassium? the rda is 4.5g

Are you talking about bichat balls ?

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
yes I need why my face so fat tho

I really cant speak for no pics having ass niggas

My cheeks were full as a fucking fish bowl even at lower bodyfat % plus the plastic surgeon knew immdeiately that my problem was buccal fat removal

Just get a consultation with a surgeon and make sure to tell them you dont want to age poorly, have them show you other peoples before/after

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190825-063149_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20190825-063149_Photo Editor.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20200303-134232_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20200303-134232_Photo Editor.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 16