Is bulking natty even worth it?

D

Deleted member 18808

Lurker
Hopping off steroids to save my hair.

Is bulking natty even worth it? Don't really have a choice but it's looking like the options are become a fat piece of shit in order to look good later after the cut, or stay DYEL with a lean face.

no it is not

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, MentalistKebab, XAE17 and 1 other person

Is bulking natty even worth it? Don't really have a choice but it's looking like the options are become a fat piece of shit in order to look good later after the cut, or stay DYEL with a lean face.
yes its worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
no it is not
I think I'm gonna hit the 2.5 year noob gain mark then cut and just maintain that. After a certain amount of time bulking and cutting just becomes retarded when you bulk for an entire year to gain one pound. I'll just focus on other looksmaxxes after I get the peak natty gains.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, IWantToMax and Deleted member 15669
cry abt ur genetics, ur gonna go bald anyway, gear or not.
blast n cruise:ogre:
Nigga have you even experienced hairloss a day in your life it's worse than death no amount of muscle is worth a shiny head in your twenties. Strong strong fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, TrestIsBest, Sonny Black and 1 other person

No not really go for maintenance ..the second picture is probably the fattest I'll ever be ..but my face was puffy af ..didn't like looking at myself

But a year ago , I decided to get leaner cause I wanna be able to do flips and shit and I also do MMA so

Attachments

• IqyOngp.jpeg
    IqyOngp.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 0
  • w7VyWwp.jpeg
    w7VyWwp.jpeg
    424.9 KB · Views: 0
Yes. The amount of gains you’ll get from bulking vs recomping = night and day difference

Just do it as slowly as you possibly can

• +1
Zach Evetts went on a 5,000 calorie diet and ended up like this.
Main qimg 8ee7d0ad0b0d89495bdafa7385c09f11

Dorian Yates ate a diet of 4,500 when cutting and 6,000 when bulking.
Dorian yates workout routine diet

Why did yates succeed and Zach fail? The bitter truth is, when your natural, bulking will give the results of Zach.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 15827, MentalistKebab and 3 others
  • +1
if you're white whitepassing or asian you don't have to bulk just be lean even calisthenics would suffice

otherwise you better bulk

• +1
Zach Evetts went on a 5,000 calorie diet and ended up like this.
View attachment 1632356

Dorian Yates ate a diet of 4,500 when cutting and 6,000 when bulking.
View attachment 1632364
Why did yates succeed and Zach fail? The bitter truth is, when your natural, bulking will give the results of Zach.
Well tbh bro natty gains are so low you have to bulk slow. The 5,000 calorie diet is retarded. But even if he cut he definitely gained SOME muscle mass. You have to bulk slow as fuck natty, lift heavy as fuck, and have at least average muscle building genetics or it's just finished.

Nigga have you even experienced hairloss a day in your life it's worse than death no amount of muscle is worth a shiny head in your twenties. Strong strong fuck that.
im NW2.5 @23yo but cope with my god tier lower third & gymaxxxing. its over anyway our only hope is ogremaxxing

Completely pointless. Why aren’t you maingaining OP?

Completely pointless. Why aren’t you maingaining OP?
doesn't do shit. by bulking i mean 300 calories over maintenance not the retarded 6000 calorie a day dirty bulk by the way. forgot to specify that.

You will soon have way bigger problems when you come off the testosterone and your levels are getting to female tier level. You will feel emotional, weak and depressed. At the gym you will barely be able to lift newbie weights and at night you stay up crying because you feel like a depressed girl.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TrestIsBest, Sonny Black and 2 others
You will soon have way bigger problems when you come off the testosterone and your levels are getting to female tier level. You will feel emotional, weak and depressed. At the gym you will barely be able to lift newbie weights and at night you stay up crying because you feel like a depressed girl.
I know I've already done PCT once before and hopped off because of hairloss. Last time I was using fin and thought maybe if I use Dut this time I wouldn't experience hairloss. Still happened so it is what it is, I'm ready to suffer. Anything to improve.

im literally 129 lbs 6ft and i cant see any fucking abs, nothing at all just some fucking dad bod skinny piece of fucking boneless shit. no idea what hope someone like me has. roids wouldnt even be enough to salvage me. HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
im literally 129 lbs 6ft and i cant see any fucking abs, nothing at all just some fucking dad bod skinny piece of fucking boneless shit. no idea what hope someone like me has. roids wouldnt even be enough to salvage me. HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!
You tried food retard ?

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, KDA Player and duck
There is no other way to build muscle unless you are already obese.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
if you're white whitepassing or asian you don't have to bulk just be lean even calisthenics would suffice

otherwise you better bulk
who is that in ur avi? charles manson?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

So how lean are you right now?
Do you have a lot of muscle mass from steroids?

I would recommend really just having a smaller surplus 200-250 max because you will balloon with lower natty T with bloat and fat

Realistically you are going to have to have a downsized look if you want a nice face

15% bf is fine for more size if your face looks good still however

Traditional bulking (250+ calorie surplus/day) is NOT necessary for developing an aesthetic physique. You can gain muscle just fine eating slightly above, at, or below maintenance calories. If you're 155 lbs at 5'9 skinnyfat, you can absolutely recomp at that weight until you're LEAN and MUSCULAR at that weight.

But if you want to be physically bigger while still remaining lean (ex: 170 lbs at 5'9 LEAN) then you will need to add a very slight surplus. The slower you take the weight gain process however, the leaner you will stay, and since 15 lbs of muscle can take up to 2 years to build as a natty, you might as well stay LEAN the whole time, and gain that weight as slow as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Traditional bulking (250+ calorie surplus/day) is NOT necessary for developing an aesthetic physique. You can gain muscle just fine eating slightly above, at, or below maintenance calories. If you're 155 lbs at 5'9 skinnyfat, you can absolutely recomp at that weight until you're LEAN and MUSCULAR at that weight.

But if you want to be physically bigger while still remaining lean (ex: 170 lbs at 5'9 LEAN) then you will need to add a very slight surplus. The slower you take the weight gain process however, the leaner you will stay, and since 15 lbs of muscle can take up to 2 years to build as a natty, you might as well stay LEAN the whole time, and gain that weight as slow as possible.
Lol 15 lbs of pure muscle is gonna take longer than 2 years for most nattys

If you've done a couple cycles, as long as your testosterone isn't permanently fucked, you should be able to maintain a decent physique natty because of accumulated myonuclei.

I lost all my gains during the pandemic and in the last 3-4 months of natty cutting at a 500 calorie deficit I went from 14.75 inch arms to 16 inch arms and lost 3 inches off my waist thanks to muscle memory from prior steroid use.

no just steadily gain muscle and burn fat. bulking is the most retarded gymcel meme

I've saw guys who were on roids when young the at 40 have pregant bellies jfl (well, not surr if they took roids but one of them was greeting the nigga who works on muscle word as he passed by and the others were big (big arms big bodies)