Is bulking worth it as a natural lifter ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Just wondering, is bulking legit for muscle gain as a natural or is it just bs ?

Might just gymcel to leanmax tbh.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
are you a newbie gymceller?

body recomp mogs bulking and cutting for newbies

bulking helps build muscle
Yeah but its very insignificant, like bulking for a year to gain 2-3 lbs of lean mass, but lose a quarter to half of that during a cut is not a good profit imo.

yes but you should be able to see your max potential really soon i just look like the slightly bigger version of my 6-8 month self

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Bonesbonesbonesbone
yes but you should be able to see your max potential really soon i just look like the slightly bigger version of my 6-8 month self
Over… time to cut then.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Just wondering, is bulking legit for muscle gain as a natural or is it just bs ?

It's literally the only option to build muscle while natty. Recomping at maintenance isn't a very efficient way to build muscle mass. And when cutting, you might make some newbie gains but you won't build much muscle. You don't have to eat at a big surplus. A small calorie surplus is enough to build muscle. I think bulking +1lb/month is reasonable. Gaining 12 lbs of lean muscle in a month is probably not a reach. Especially if you're a n00b.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz, Bonesbonesbonesbone and xegigi
It's literally the only option to build muscle while natty. Recomping at maintenance isn't a very efficient way to build muscle mass. And when cutting, you might make some newbie gains but you won't build much muscle. You don't have to eat at a big surplus. A small calorie surplus is enough to build muscle. I think bulking +1lb/month is reasonable. Gaining 12 lbs of lean muscle in a month is probably not a reach. Especially if you're a n00b.
agreed and dont be afraid to bulk, when ppl think of bulk they think getting fat as fuck and instant bloatcel but it doesnt really have to be that way if you eat right

ik mean its the truth if your going the natty route and want to be lean, don't know any top natty that didn't end up only 5-10lbs heavier than their starting weight assuming they were skinny

Honestly, bulking as a natty is pretty good and you can produce good results. Roiding will be better but it's not as dramatic as roiding while cutting. You'll get slightly fat but it's not bad.

Where steroids really shine is retaining muscle mass while you cut. I used to lose half my gains cutting, it not more, and now I'm enhanced I lose literally none and just continue getting bigger

I guess if you wanna take bloatlord drugs then sure, you'll slap on the mass, but do you want that?

Last edited:
Honestly, bulking as a natty is pretty good and you can produce good results. Roiding will be better but it's not as dramatic as roiding while cutting. You'll get slightly fat but it's not bad.

Where steroids really shine is retaining muscle mass while you cut. I used to lose half my gains cutting, it not more, and now I'm enhanced I lose literally none and just continue getting bigger

I guess if you wanna take bloatlord drugs then sure, you'll slap on the mass, but do you want that?
I see, so test for gains baby ?!?!?

Shouls i recomp or just cut if i’m 25% bf? According to navy calc (but i doubt since my face is relatively lean.)

Shouls i recomp or just cut if i’m 25% bf? According to navy calc (but i doubt since my face is relatively lean.)
If you are truly 25% body fat, doesn't that make you metabolically obese? In that case, you definitely should cut and then worry about bulking later. I don't know what body fat % I was when I was recomping. I was 167cm 69.3kg. But I had already been gymcelling for like 14-15 months when I started recomping coming off a year-long bulk. It could just be that my training was shit. But it was a slow process for me.

Bulking is worth it as long as you’re not eating like a pig

Eat at a slight surplus and you’ll gain very slowly as a natural

If you are truly 25% body fat, doesn't that make you metabolically obese? In that case, you definitely should cut and then worry about bulking later. I don't know what body fat % I was when I was recomping. I was 167cm 69.3kg. But I had already been gymcelling for like 14-15 months when I started recomping coming off a year-long bulk. It could just be that my training was shit. But it was a slow process for me.
Technically yes… but my face doesnt look obese AT ALL, i have hollow cheeks in certain lighting, what i notice is a store A LOT more fat in my stomach then anywhere else on my body. Shit even with a shirt on i dont look fat. So i dont really know tbh, where can i find a dexa scan

Bulking is worth it as long as you’re not eating like a pig

Eat at a slight surplus and you’ll gain very slowly as a natural
Ok so caloric surplus between 250-500 calories a day ?

• +1
Reactions: coispet