Is buzzcut ideal?

DesperadoRatado

DesperadoRatado

Kraken
I completely buzzed my hair and tbh, it doesnt look that bad. But whats more important is that having short hair feels so good.'

No more grease, no more getting in the way especially important for my contact sports and i just look more ogre and dom.

if you have a semi decent hairline i suggest you buzz it (must have a decent lower third tho)

Zac Efron

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15338 and TsarTsar444
Xd

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess
Short hair is the best because maintenance, niggers here don't know the pain of having long hair, now i look fondly on the days i had short hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, DesperadoRatado and WontStopNorwooding
Short hair is the best because maintenance, niggers here don't know the pain of having long hair, now i look fondly on the days i had short hair
You look way better with short hair tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, germanlooks, DesperadoRatado and 1 other person
same but I just cant bring myself to cut it :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado and TsarTsar444
same but I just cant bring myself to cut it :feelswah:
Yeah jfl, people who never had long hair don't know how it feels, i would write a long thread on this maybe, but i believe long hair is genetically engraved for you to be closely attached to it. Like if you read all ancient cultures where males had long hairs, they would deeply care for it and even spiritually make all sorts of cults and stuff about their hairs.

Basically cutting of you long hair is just very hard, people with short hair don't get it, when you have short hair you don't give a shit about hair, but when your hair is long you notice it much more, its much more connected to your identity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14323 and 2 others
I agree that buzz cuts feel better, but they are not the most aesthetic by any means. Very good looking men can pull it off, though. Buzz cuts also have a lower class vibe to them (prisoners, army grunts, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and DesperadoRatado
N:lul:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Naw I want curtains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Toth's thot, DesperadoRatado and 1 other person
Buzzcut is ideal for athletes, but not for looking good. It has a lower-class appeal.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and DesperadoRatado
Buzzcut works only for chads:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel