Is Caffeine a Looksmax or a Looksmin?

Jacobb

Jacobb

Iron
Gonna test this out for myself. I've had 200-400mg everyday for the past year and I strongly believe it's messed up my dopamine receptors and testosterone.

Looksmin but god tier for leanmaxxing and tastes good af

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and NVM_Ignacio
Gonna test this out for myself. I've had 200-400mg everyday for the past year and I strongly believe it's messed up my dopamine receptors and testosterone.
absolute looksmax. Suppresses appetite, gives you energy in the gym. Helps burn a bit of calories from increased heart rate. And removes water retention??? Caffeine pills are God's gift ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jacobb
isn’t leanmaxxing crucial? so how could caffeine be a looksmin, increased cortisol levels?
Ages ur skin by increasing cortisol and dehydration, but if u need it to stay lean like i do it outweights everything ofc

• +1
Reactions: Jacobb and glass
Ever since I've been on caffeine my dick stopped working, also I've just been feeling slightly depressed. Could be so many other aspects but I'm sure it has an affect
ive been drinking minimum 2 black coffees a day usually 4-6 for about a year and my dick works pretty good. How has it 'stopped working' .How are your energy levels in general?

Is Eating Gummy Bears a Looksmax or a Looksmin?​

ive been drinking minimum 2 black coffees a day usually 4-6 for about a year and my dick works pretty good. How has it 'stopped working' .How are your energy levels in general?
I can get hard, but my libido is down the drain and even the times I get erections they're not strong at all. Energy levels and motivation are quite low but that could be part of leanmaxxing.

I can get hard, but my libido is down the drain and even the times I get erections they're not strong at all. Energy levels and motivation are quite low but that could be part of leanmaxxing.
i have similiar ish things but I don't think its the black coffee tbh I think it is the lack of food and energy. Libido will be low though just something you will deal with, try not fapping for a week at a time. Like it be a mid erection til u get close then its rock hard but stacys can have me bricked for hours